news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 01-10-2009, 02:22 PM   #46
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Burnout Paradise
Tekken DR

That's all I've got at the mo. I'll be getting CoD4 asap though

Last edited by shaolinsword; 03-07-2009 at 08:21 AM.
shaolinsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 02:46 PM   #47
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

cod4
ssf2thd
mortal kombat 2
tekken dr
super staardust hd
commando 3
resistance1-2
bioshock
bionic commando rearmed
pian
mega man 9
the orange box

i got som more shit...cant think of them right now
Old 01-11-2009, 06:27 PM   #48
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
For those who still play COD4 and COD5, add PacNasNBig I run all tha time
I never see U online.

Might be the time difference.
Rame is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 09:07 PM   #49
thatKid
Veteran Member

thatKid shaolin monk

any1 here still play call of duty 5?

I'm on late at night... 11/12 pm ish on the east coast (u.s.)

except the weekend
Old 02-17-2009, 12:42 AM   #50
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i haven't been on for a while, bout to go online and download the roster update for fifa 09

i get online on fifa 09 and COD4 PS3 ... holllllllllUH
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:50 AM   #51
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

surely somebody has MK2 on ps3?
Quote:
Old 03-06-2009, 11:22 PM   #52
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Pinstripes88

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 11:08 PM   #53
The Hound
Fuck the King

^^ What games do you play?
Quote:
Old 03-20-2009, 01:35 PM   #54
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

SKAMPOEdaGAWD
Old 03-20-2009, 02:15 PM   #55
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

If I don't have my PS3 connected to the internet, can I download game demos onto a USB flash drive and then put it into my PS3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 02:34 PM   #56
The Hound
Fuck the King

PSN dickhead, not faggot xbox
Quote:
Old 03-20-2009, 03:17 PM   #57
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

updated
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 12:41 PM   #58
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by BONERFARM JERKERWRISTS View Post
^^ What games do you play?
Uncharted, Killzone 2, Heavenly Sword and MLB The Show 09.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 11:39 PM   #59
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

kinetic777

ain't nothing change but the address...

Last edited by KaramelSundae; 04-02-2009 at 09:49 PM.
KaramelSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 08:49 AM   #60
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
If I don't have my PS3 connected to the internet, can I download game demos onto a USB flash drive and then put it into my PS3?
Yes.

I'll add the new names when I get home in a few days.

Update:

Congratulations: your PS3 is about to receive another firmware update. Sony has just announced the details for firmware 2.70, which includes in-game text chat for up to 16 people at a time. Check out the video after the break to see how it works. Additionally, you can now sort friends in your friends list alphabetically by online status and last login time. Files you send to your friends can now be as large as 3MB.

For those of you in the US, this firmware update also allows you to transfer video files from the PSN Video Store between the PSP and PS3. No word on when this update will hit, but it shouldn't be long. Judging from previous releases, they usually go live the morning after the PlayStation Blog posts the info. We'll keep you informed.

[Update] 2.70 is now live. The pre-download patch list details the following additional features:

* The ability to search the net about a particular game direct from the game section of the XMB using the triangle menu
* The ability to cut and paste text (does that mean the PS3 is better than the iPhone now?)
* A Dynamic Normalizer to prevent sudden increases in volume between music tracks
Rame is online now   Reply With Quote