news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 04-02-2009, 01:26 PM   #61
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rama View Post
Yes.

I'll add the new names when I get home in a few days.

Update:

Congratulations: your PS3 is about to receive another firmware update. Sony has just announced the details for firmware 2.70, which includes in-game text chat for up to 16 people at a time. Check out the video after the break to see how it works. Additionally, you can now sort friends in your friends list alphabetically by online status and last login time. Files you send to your friends can now be as large as 3MB.

For those of you in the US, this firmware update also allows you to transfer video files from the PSN Video Store between the PSP and PS3. No word on when this update will hit, but it shouldn't be long. Judging from previous releases, they usually go live the morning after the PlayStation Blog posts the info. We'll keep you informed.

[Update] 2.70 is now live. The pre-download patch list details the following additional features:

* The ability to search the net about a particular game direct from the game section of the XMB using the triangle menu
* The ability to cut and paste text (does that mean the PS3 is better than the iPhone now?)
* A Dynamic Normalizer to prevent sudden increases in volume between music tracks
It mentioned that you can now transfer video files that were purchased from the Playstation store onto a flash drive. So that will also include free game demos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:38 PM   #62
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no you cant. that would allow PSN game sharing and the like. not quite sure what Rama was reading, but no.. you cant.

Rama, where did you get that info from?... looks promising!
Old 04-02-2009, 01:40 PM   #63
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I just read about it too at the PS3(US) site:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/...e-v270-update/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.

Last edited by check two; 04-02-2009 at 01:42 PM.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:49 PM   #64
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thanks... lol @ normalising audio volume levels (near the end of the video on the blog, the volume suddenly gets alot louder lol)

PS - whats your PSN, check two?

Last edited by Tage; 04-02-2009 at 01:53 PM.
Tage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 04:51 PM   #65
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I copied of another forum so I don't know where it came from.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 03:30 PM   #66
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Speakonitgod, you can take Skampoe of the list, he has a Xbox not a PS3.
Old 04-08-2009, 03:35 PM   #67
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thanks for catchin that...
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 10:07 AM   #68
Rame
Wu Vatican

Last edited by Rame; 04-26-2009 at 03:33 PM.
Old 05-09-2009, 03:28 PM   #69
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

my online name was C_SoldierX add it and if you ever see me online send me massage saying: This is the FBI you are playing on stolen equipment.

because my ps3 got stolen. maybe they'll get scared......probably not
Old 05-09-2009, 04:16 PM   #70
Rame
Wu Vatican

You like massages by men?

It's fucked up the stole your PS3 though.
Old 05-09-2009, 04:23 PM   #71
Tage
John W. Henry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippy The Pimp View Post
my online name was C_SoldierX add it and if you ever see me online send me massage saying: This is the FBI you are playing on stolen equipment.

because my ps3 got stolen. maybe they'll get scared......probably not

oh, your c_soldierx... ive seen you online before and wondered who it was(i added the entire list from this thread a while ago)

how did someone steal your ps3? you got burgled? i dont think they would play on your account lol, unless you have you bank account attached to your psn, but still, you should have cancelled that if you have lol
Old 05-18-2009, 01:53 PM   #72
"X"
Cosmo G. Spacely

"X" shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to "X" Send a message via MSN to "X"

Cosmo_G_Spacely
"X" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 02:12 PM   #73
Tage
John W. Henry

^you got any psn games to share? ill suck yo' dick for the watchmen.
Old 05-18-2009, 03:59 PM   #74
"X"
Cosmo G. Spacely

"X" shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to "X" Send a message via MSN to "X"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tage View Post
^you got any psn games to share? ill suck yo' dick for the watchmen.
aww man, bet your head game is off the bom-bay, but nah, dont' got it. Wheel of fortune and kung fu rag doll is all i got. I'll ask the peeps on my friends list though and see if they have it.
"X" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 04:25 PM   #75
Tage
John W. Henry

^haha props!.... i got some good warez to share if you find anyone who has it. ill hook you up too.