news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-05-2005, 08:32 AM   #16
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms
Default Re: 90% of cuban linx 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Literate Type Asshole
ill believe it when i see it

also the other 10% better be true mast or allah math and not jellyroll or megahertz or some dude rae found walking the streets of stapleton
the first cuban linx had 16 tracks(minus the two skits). 90% of 16 is approximately 14.5 so if the number stands he's gonna be producing all but two tracks( he'll co produce one for the .5)

i can live with two faggot ass dre tracks. hell i dont know they might actually be good.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 08:33 AM   #17
PolitiC
Brainz Fried

PolitiC grasshopper

straight classic

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

PolitiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 09:32 AM   #18
Erquel
The Chef

Erquel drunken mastaErquel drunken masta
Send a message via ICQ to Erquel

Rae is gonna drop THE BOMB
Erquel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 09:56 AM   #19
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Well thats great to hear that Rza is doing 90% of the lp....dont like the dre news but at least Rza is controlling the majority of it. I dont think it will be a classic but it looks like its going to be dope.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 12:16 PM   #20
Sergio

Sergio shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Literate Type Asshole
ill believe it when i see it

also the other 10% better be true mast or allah math and not jellyroll or megahertz or some dude rae found walking the streets of stapleton
LOL, yo I think if you smoke a stank with Rea(weed and crack) he will feature you on the album.
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 01:46 PM   #21
leaguer1
Tiger Style

leaguer1 grasshopper

I expect the Dre song to be one of the worst.

Remember that wack ass song that he produced for Meth. It was so wack Meth didn't even put it on Tical 0.
leaguer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 01:55 PM   #22
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

Yeah it's great news. It just seems like everyone wants to bring the Wu back except Ugod right now.
Old 09-05-2005, 02:26 PM   #23
PolitiC
Brainz Fried

PolitiC grasshopper

dre is one of the greatest producers ever...so stop hatin yeah hes got wack club tracks too but hes got 2 tracks on this project so the other will prolly be pure gangsta and the other one a club track thats gonna help this album sell..and nice 2 hear rza-rae finally back together...i wanna hear mostly like 90% straight gangsta tracks but i wanna be able 2 bump it in my partys too dont u people ever dance?lol
but anyways ive got my hopes up 4 this project.peace

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

PolitiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 03:07 PM   #24
basho
doc strange

basho grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlymelody
Yeah it's great news. It just seems like everyone wants to bring the Wu back except Ugod right now.
I don't know man. You can never really tell what's going on in a man's mind like that. He felt he needed to prove something with this Mr. Xcitement business, that much is for sure, him not having any sort of Wu collaborations or anything. That was just that album though so once that drops he may have it in his mind to try to get back on with his family. What sort of conversations he's had with RZA and the other members we just don't know. I just hope they work it out. These are civilised, intelligent people they know when it's time to build or time to move on so whatever they decide to do will be in the best interests of everybody, including the fans, I think. That said, I'd love to hear U-God on this new shit. I like Huey.
basho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 03:11 PM   #25
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tang-P.
dre is one of the greatest producers ever...so stop hatin yeah hes got wack club tracks too but hes got 2 tracks on this project so the other will prolly be pure gangsta and the other one a club track thats gonna help this album sell..and nice 2 hear rza-rae finally back together...i wanna hear mostly like 90% straight gangsta tracks but i wanna be able 2 bump it in my partys too dont u people ever dance?lol
but anyways ive got my hopes up 4 this project.peace
im sure that people dance, just not to wu-tang.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 03:45 PM   #26
mic-cord-strangler
Veteran Member

mic-cord-strangler shaolin monk

i hope hes not using dre's tracks to make a huge stab at commercial success eminem/50/mobb style and the rza produced rest would be grimey.. that would be corny
Old 09-05-2005, 03:53 PM   #27
Wzarecta
Shaolin Swordsman

Wzarecta grasshopper

Don't forget Nottz has one beat (or maybe more) on there, that 90% comment is highly unlikely to be accurate, I'm just taking it as "RZA will produce most of the tracks". Was it Nottz who produced Be This Way and Tooken Back (or was it Ghostface (the song)) on The Pretty Toney Album? If so, I hope his production here will be like that on Be This Way, that's a great track.
Old 09-05-2005, 04:00 PM   #28
ShaolinDarts
Audio System/Diamond

ShaolinDarts iron monkeyShaolinDarts iron monkeyShaolinDarts iron monkey

For the first time in a long time there is actually a buzz around wu tang (cuz of gza mostly though). But Rae can definately build on that.

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon
ShaolinDarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 04:10 PM   #29
Way past Ill

Way past Ill grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Way past Ill

This Album is gonna be the SHIT!!! Rza is the only producer that can compliment Rae's lyrical ability.

Shit before anyone produces albums for a wu member they should be required to sit down and talk with Rza for atleast 50 hrs so he can teach them how to not fuck up..
Way past Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 04:34 PM   #30
Welshkillabee
WelshKillaBee

Welshkillabee grasshopper

Gonna be so dope