news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 12-14-2008, 06:18 PM   #1
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz
Default ****The Official Toonami Thread****

R.I.P. 1997-2008
This was a great part of my childhood. Introduced me to the Anime I love today. They put so many shows on the map and they also had great music to go along with their greatness. Their announcer was Perfect for the job, he also was Optimus Prime. This was a classic time in cartoon history...

Zoids
Zoids/Zero
Zatch Bell
Yu Yu Hakusho
Wulin Warriors
Voltron
Transformers Cybertron
Transformers Energon
Transformers Armada
Tenchi Muya
Thundercats
Teen Titans
Samurai Jack
Sailor Moon
Rurouni Kenshin
Robotech
Ronin Warriors
Reboot
Rave Master
Prince of Tennis
Powerpuff girls
Outlaw star
One piece
Naurto
Megas XLR
MAR
Justice League Unlimited
Justice League
Johnny Quest
Jackie Chan Adventures
He-Man
Hamtauro
.hack//sign
Gundam Seed
SD Gundam
Gundam Wing
G Gundam
Gundam 0080
08th MS tEam
Mobile Suit Gundam
IGPX
G.I. Joe
G Force
Fantastic 4
Duel Masters
Dragonball GT
Dragonball Z
DragonBall
D.i.C.E.
Cyborg 009
Cartoon Roulette
BoBoBo-BoBo-BoBo
Big O
Batman Beyond
Batman Superman
Astro Boy

Straight Classics Shows...

Classic Intros

Classic Beats

Grimey.....

R.I.P.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 07:13 PM   #2
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

i most thank toonami for making me an anime fan, my first anime if i think about it was G-Force back on the early 90 but i became a fan when i saw DBZ

but at the same time it was crap lets be real Toonami did introduce a lot of anime to America but you know how many years they took to complete airing DBZ every time each saga ended they started the show from episode one again and again and again
there are even some episode they never aired so if you follow DBZ on Toonami you have watch an incomplete show thou they weren't important but still.
Some anime they never air it completely and with other they change them from afternoon to midnight just like that and not to mention the censoring of blood and violence

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 07:17 PM   #3
Hollow Dartz

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah, i know. And the tom 4 was mad gay.
Old 12-14-2008, 07:32 PM   #4
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

one of my favorite shows during my teenage years that show came during when i was in high school in 1997 and introduced me to Gundam Wing and my fav. G Gundam also DB Trilogy (DB-DBZ-GT). the rest of my fav. shows from toonami

Yu Yu Hakusho
Voltron
Transformers Cybertron
Transformers Energon
Transformers Armada
Tenchi Muya
Thundercats
Teen Titans
Samurai Jack
Rurouni Kenshin
Robotech
Ronin Warriors
Reboot
Naruto

i thank this show 4 turning me into the geek i am today as well as an anime buff

NON IGNORANT...

Last edited by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS; 12-14-2008 at 07:36 PM.
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 07:34 PM   #5
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Toonami sucked over here, they used to show decent anime like DBZ, Big 0, Outlaw Star, Ultimare Muscle and Pokemon but then they ended up moving onto cartoons like Tom n Jerry, Fosters home etc
shaolinsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 07:55 PM   #6
Hollow Dartz

LOL. Tom and Jerry. Toonami was my shit, I would be zoned out for about 3-4 hours off that shit. The music they played during their shows were crazy. I remember coming home from school, doing homework, cleaning up shit,then putting on toonami....straight crack....

My Favorites were..

Yu Yu Hakusho
Teen Titans
Rurouni Kenshin
Outlaw Star
Naurto
Dragonball Z
Batman Beyond
Old 12-14-2008, 08:44 PM   #7
RA EL
Movie Script Lyricist

RA EL shaolin monk

Cartoons like the ones mentioned above fill you with wonder. Some of my favorites are Dragon Ball Z and Ronin Warriors. I was put on to Anime and Manga before Toonami aired. A few of my friends Korean friends used to get exclusives from Japanese networks.
Old 12-14-2008, 09:49 PM   #8
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.G View Post
I was put on to Anime and Manga before Toonami aired.
same here

i remember watching Voltron aka Gobeast, Astroboy, Robotech

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 10:11 PM   #9
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Robotech was ill.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 12:29 AM   #10
Mr. X
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Mr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal son

Toonami was the gateway to anime for me. I think DBZ was aired on CN before Toonami but Toonami showed me a bunch of good anime and got me really deep into it.

Thanks Toonami.
Old 12-15-2008, 12:44 AM   #11
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

This video should explain everything

'You jus gonna keep running away!?'
'Jus keep running away?....im not running'

Outlaw was my fuckin shit. Peace to Toonami for showing me the way
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 01:05 AM   #12
Hollow Dartz

That video was my shit! I got the toonami sound tracks if anyone wants to listen to a beat.
Old 12-15-2008, 01:18 AM   #13
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Did it die in 08? I thought it died with the creation of Adult swim. It was dope back in the day, Toonami dude would be alone on a big ass ship walking the coridors to elevator muzik and shit.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 01:23 AM   #14
Hollow Dartz

Yeah it's finally done, peep the outro...

Old 12-15-2008, 02:14 AM   #15
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
That video was my shit! I got the toonami sound tracks if anyone wants to listen to a beat.
Yea post em if you got em
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote