news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 12-18-2008, 01:29 AM   #31
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Yea I never got into it either

I would check it like once every couple weeks when it was on I think the 6pm slot or somthin, and I just never knew what was going on
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 08:12 AM   #32
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Quote:
i think people just don't see the vast story beneath the six space girls in love with one guy theme there is a lot going on on this anime that you'll miss if you don't pay attention and i always like the creator imagination on this show very cool how he made the culture of Jurai
you just need to get pass the 6 girl in love with one guy shit and be alert for the story behind it each episode shed a lil light on each characters past some of them you won't even notice what they tell you is actually part of they past sometime they do it comically so when you hear it you don't take it seriously as part of the story this is an OVA made from a manga but the OVA does not cover everything so there will be some thing you need to search on wikipedia to understand it better and thats it

what attracted me to this OVA is the imagination of the creator the design of characters cloth ships etc..

i advice to just check
Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki OAV there are 3 in total about 20 episodes done on different years so the last one got and updated animation
do not confuse it with Tenchi Universe and Tenchi In Tokyo they are done by a different creator and are much more simplistic then the OVA so don't waste your time

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 07:01 PM   #33
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

So what is it about exactly?
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 08:13 AM   #34
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

well the real plot came on the last episode of the 3rd OVA release on 03-05
so if i tell you the result is a big detail spoiler

if you don't give a fuck then underline the quote
Quote:
First you need to know about the 3 hyperdimensional being known as Choushin (Goddesses or Super-Deity) they are the creators of the universe all knowing all powerful but at the very instant of their existence they were born with the knowledge of the possibility of someone more powerful then them self when all logic says is impossible since they are already all powerful how can be someone higher? after endless amounts of time trying to figure this contradiction each came with a plan in order the create such a being indirectly since they can't do it them self
1)One of them place all her power knowledge and experience on 2 seeds and put them on the hands of 2 humans one was lost (later found by Seina on TM! GXP) the other eventually became first king of Jurai and that seed has grown to become and produce "Trees Of The Imperial Family" that helped Jurai planet to become a galactic superpower
2)The second one places all her power knowledge and experience on 3 Gems turn herself into a human and started building up from zero as a human being years later she created a being capable of using the power of those 3 gems
3)The Third is Lady Tokimi (if you have seen the show on Toonami then you most have an idea who she is also you can easily guest who the first 2 Choushin are) she continue the original plan that is creating and promoting chaos within the universe in order to create and abnormality and that abnormality would become a possibility (a being more powerful then the 3 Choushin)
thats it i can tell you more if you want but i don't think you guys will check the anime any way and even if you do i don't think you get in to it

Old 12-21-2008, 07:13 PM   #35
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Toonami - Blackhole MegaMix

Track listing
1.Uploading
2.My Turn
3.Fate
4.Announcer
5.Fate
6.Brought To You By Flash
7.Monologue
8.Launch Gundam
9.Prophecy
10.Shoutout
11.Many More
12.Courage To Fight
13.Trouble
14.Cooking With Gas
15.Final Farewell?
16.Come and Get Me
17.Fire Away
18.You Got It
19.Very Impressive
20.It's Amazing
21.Kids Love It

I Like this one better than the first one I posted...
how in the world did u find this one?, PROPS!
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 12:36 PM   #36
Hollow Dartz

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
well the real plot came on the last episode of the 3rd OVA release on 03-05
so if i tell you the result is a big detail spoiler

if you don't give a fuck then underline the quote

thats it i can tell you more if you want but i don't think you guys will check the anime any way and even if you do i don't think you get in to it
Ok I see. I watched it a couple of times but I never really payed attention...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD ZERO View Post
how in the world did u find this one?, PROPS!
LOL I got connects, I'm bout to drop one more for ya'll....
Old 12-22-2008, 01:18 PM   #37
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

Toonami only showed the first 2 Tenchi Muyo OVA since they were made from 92 to 94 the 3rd OVA came on 03 to 05 Toonami never got the chance to air the 3rd one

The last thing i was watching on Toonami now that i remember was Zatch Bell never finish it but i like some of the episode on that series

The second album you uploaded has some dope beats i was listening to them a couple of time this week

Old 12-22-2008, 09:47 PM   #38
Hollow Dartz

Yeah that second album is crazy man, I was blasting that shit during my train ride, it has some great beats, I'mma upload one more for ya'll tomorrow...
Old 12-23-2008, 05:09 AM   #39
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

awesome throwback and nostalgic thread hollow, rep

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 05:36 AM   #40
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

*waitin For Dat Next Album* Lol
Old 12-25-2008, 12:36 PM   #41
Hollow Dartz

Toonami - Rare, Restored, Recut

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Renegade/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]
1 Second Coming [Calus Extended Mix] (2:02)
2 Scratch My Back [Calus Extended Mix] (1:52)
3 Arabic [Calus Extended Mix] (1:53)
4 Chill [Calus Extended Mix] (1:28)
5 Exquisite (Intermission) [Calus Extended Clean Mix] (1:47)
6 Strings [Calus Extended Mix] (2:28)
7 Fuzz Rock [Calus Extended Mix] (1:02)
8 Rise Up [Calus Extended Mix] (2:37)
9 East [Calus Extended Mix] (1:57)
10 Time's Up [Calus Extended Clean Mix] (1:47)

Last edited by Hollow Dartz; 12-25-2008 at 12:38 PM.
Old 12-25-2008, 03:46 PM   #42
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Toonami - Rare, Restored, Recut

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Renegade/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]
1 Second Coming [Calus Extended Mix] (2:02)
2 Scratch My Back [Calus Extended Mix] (1:52)
3 Arabic [Calus Extended Mix] (1:53)
4 Chill [Calus Extended Mix] (1:28)
5 Exquisite (Intermission) [Calus Extended Clean Mix] (1:47)
6 Strings [Calus Extended Mix] (2:28)
7 Fuzz Rock [Calus Extended Mix] (1:02)
8 Rise Up [Calus Extended Mix] (2:37)
9 East [Calus Extended Mix] (1:57)
10 Time's Up [Calus Extended Clean Mix] (1:47)
DOPE!!
Old 12-25-2008, 03:51 PM   #43
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

*NOSTALGIA OVERDOSE*
Old 12-26-2008, 01:37 AM   #44
Hollow Dartz

LOL I feel you cuz. Classic shit. Those beats are grimey...
Old 12-29-2008, 07:38 PM   #45
Hollow Dartz

Great news! New Toonami album dropping soon called Legacy....