news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 12-15-2008, 04:15 PM   #1
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Thoughts on Dead Space?

How is this game? Is it worth picking up?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 04:16 PM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 12-15-2008, 05:02 PM   #3
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahhaha I was just talking to Shizzah about it

Socko pravi:
what's it like
Ox Wera. -- Loves ya. pravi:
a little slower doom3
I guess
nothing revolutionary
but it's a gooood game
Socko pravi:
aight
Socko pravi:
i'll check it out 4 sure

better check a youtube video or something. best new franchise in a while in the works IMO
Old 12-26-2008, 05:31 PM   #4
check two
N.I.

Anymore input?

Old 12-26-2008, 09:30 PM   #5
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

great game. nice pacing and good use of sound.

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 11:09 AM   #6
andy_gza
85 %ER

andy_gza grasshopper

scariest game since the fatal frame series. Music is straight fuckin horror movie shit.
I rate it 9/10
Old 08-20-2013, 09:48 PM   #7
check two
N.I.

So all three of these were really good?

Old 08-21-2013, 03:59 AM   #8
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I thought I would love this game but just couldn't get into it. Only played the first one and got bored with it & gave up about half way through! Usually I'd at least play it all the way through but just wasn't for me!
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 03:12 PM   #9
check two
N.I.

How come you got bored?

Old 08-21-2013, 06:28 PM   #10
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

I'm in the same boat as hashashin. I played part one for a little bit, but never really got into it and ended up trading it in. I hear part 2 and 3 are pretty decent though.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 03:31 AM   #11
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I dunno, can't really say anything specific that put me off it. Just became a chore to play rather than enjoying it! I might end up trying one of the sequels some day cos you can probably get them really cheap now
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote