news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Album Reviews

View Poll Results: 36 chambers
classic 326 96.45%
banger 9 2.66%
average 1 0.30%
mediocre 0 0%
wack 2 0.59%
Voters: 338. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-06-2005, 06:23 PM   #16
Oztradamus
The Cure-Coming Neveruary

Oztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venoms
Default Re: Wu-Tang Clan - Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)

Classic.. Nuff said

[Comic Book Guy] One of the best albums Ever!!!! [/Comic Book Guy]

Oztradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 05:32 PM   #17
connor

connor grasshopper

im not really feeling there first album................

that will be right the album that made me start listening to rap and now i prob listen to wu tang 80% of the time i listen to music
Old 09-08-2005, 08:24 PM   #18
9th Warrior
The Poet You Never Were

9th Warrior crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to 9th Warrior

classic. no more can be said.
Old 09-08-2005, 10:11 PM   #19
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

Ahhh im bored so i'll do a track by track review

Bring the Ruckus-5/5-The track is so confusing first time I heard it because I had never heard of anything like this. The Kung Fu Samples, the drums, everything was unlike anything I had ever heard. Then Ghostface Killah comes in and says words that I hadn't heard before. This song changed me. It changed the way I think of hip hop. From the first time RZA says bring the motherfucking ruckus, to the last line in GZA's verse I was in another world. It's one of the most raw wu tracks out there.

Shame on a Nigga-5/5-Amazing track. To think that with the equipment that RZA had to make something like this is just amazing. I love the horns, and love the dun dun dun dun dun dun DUN piano loop. Welcome to the world of the Ol Dirty Bastard, I always thought Ol Dirty came the best on 36 Chambers. Method Man and Rae drop great verses.

Clan In Da Frong-5/5-This is another song that really changed me. I hear this real weird beat and then I hear a guy named RZA (I didn't know who he was at the time) start saying all these names I couldn't make out, and I thought, is this it? I could sense something was coming, then I heard the bass come in and i'll tell ya when I heard the piano loop come in and the GZA start in, I immediately started nodding my head. This track, even after listening to it probably 100 times, it still gets me hyped up.

7th Chamber-5/5-This is another song that I was wondering "Are they gonna do anything?" I still love the beat it's one of my favorites from RZA. Almost everyone comes in and does a verse, all of which are classic by the way. This is probably my 2nd or 3rd favorite song on this album.

Can it Be All So Simple-5/5-This is so perfectly sampled it's wrong. I love the strings and bass on this beat but Rae and Ghostface are incredible. Great storytelling song.

Da Mystery of Chessboxing-5.5- Oh my god this song is completely insane. First, you got another Kung Fu sample, and then "Du Ha Du Ha" beat. The beat is just crazy. U-God rips off one the best 8 bars you'll hear. But Deck, Ghost, Ol Dirty, and Masta Killa all drop classic verses. There are 5 classic verses on this album! Crazy!

Wu Tang Clan Ain't Nuthin to Fuck Wit-5/5- Another sick sample! RZA, Deck, and Method Man rip this song. This song is just sick I was going crazy first time I heard this track.

Cream-5/5-Oh man, right here is the song that officially stamped me as a Wu head. For the longest time I thought this was the best beat I had ever heard. This song is perfectly done, there simply isn't a flaw. Raekwon and INS drop classic verses. And then there's the classic chorus, Cash Rules Everything Around Me, CREAM, get the money, dolla dolla bill ya'll

Method Man-5/5-Once again another classic track by a wu member. This time it's Method Man solo. He just kills this song with his incredible flow and charisma and witty lyricism. A simple beat but it's done well for this song. Your soul has just been tooken to the 36 Chambers of death kid!

Protect Ya Neck-5/5- Crazy beat! This song is the classic hip hop sound with every member spitting minus Masta. Best song to get you hyped up. I listened to this track over and over and over until I had it memorized. Deck, RZA, and GZA drop the best verses here.

Tearz-5/5-Another classic storytelling type track. I love the beat and sample and this is one of my favorite RZA verses. Ghostface finishes this off nicely.

7th Chamber Pt. II-5/5- I used to hate this track for the longest time but I just listened through it again though hey this is a pretty nice remix. It's not better than the original.

There you have it. The PERFECT album for me and many other people.
Old 09-08-2005, 11:31 PM   #20
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

yo, nice review deadly melody, although i think u over used the word classic, lol
Old 09-11-2005, 06:50 AM   #21
dat MF

dat MF grasshopper

tnx for that review deadly melody, like everybody said it's classic...nuff said, lyrics are sick, beatz too, i won't talk about flows cuz they are...

bring da muthafhuckin ruckus

Wild like rock stars who smash guitars!
-------
R.I.P. J Dilla a.k.a. Jay Dee (1974 - 2006)
dat MF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 08:55 AM   #22
WU-KILLAH
Commando Ultra

WU-KILLAH grasshopper

Too short unfortunately ...
Old 09-15-2005, 09:40 AM   #23
Dante
Devils never cry

Dante grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Dante Send a message via Yahoo to Dante

Bring Da Ruckus (5)
Shame on a Nigga (5)
Clan in da Front (5)
Wu-Tang: 7th Chamber (5)
Can It All Be So Simple (4)
Da Mystery of Chessboxin' (5)
Wu-Tang Clan Aint Nuthin' Ta F'k Wit (4 1/2)
C.R.E.A.M. (5)
Method Man (4)
Protect Ya Neck (5)
Tearz (4)
Wu-Tang: 7th Chamber part 2 (5)

Classic album, easily in my top 5 list of all time greats
Old 09-15-2005, 03:21 PM   #24
krazi m.i.c.

krazi m.i.c. grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by num2son
The Best, Nuff said.
indeed
krazi m.i.c. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005, 10:10 PM   #25
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

WOW!!! First time I heard this in 1994 I was speechless. I couldnt even fathom that some album could sound so good. This is the most influential album in my musically life. From this album Wu-Tang Clan was tattooed on my heart. Oh man I cant even begin to explain this album. I dont feel worthy to rate it. Imagine the greatest feeling you have ever had and multiply that by a million thats whut this album means to me. Oh Shit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
then she started telling me that she can't drink house drinks or cheap vodak, that it has to be ciroc or patron or else she gets sick. Bitch you better guzzle this Bartons and take an advil.
Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2005, 06:00 AM   #26
Antibody
Formerly Arsehole

Antibody grasshopper

6/10.... it was ok I guess but I was kinda dissapointed.

But seriously, it's a great album. I wont say it's perfect, but it is great. I like the Method Man remix as much as the original, but it wasn't really necesary. 9/10 overall.
Old 09-24-2005, 03:13 PM   #27
MaXiMus Da MaNtis
Wu Vatican

MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the meth remix sucked but it is top album for me
MaXiMus Da MaNtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 05:59 PM   #28
GOGETA

GOGETA grasshopper
Send a message via Yahoo to GOGETA

Quote:
Originally Posted by num2son
The Best, Nuff said.

i agree... simple az that...
Old 09-28-2005, 06:51 PM   #29
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Warrior
classic. no more can be said.

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 01:38 AM   #30
Kool P Shook

Kool P Shook grasshopper

If you haven't got this cd,
you're a REAL sucker.This is a piece of MUSIC's story!!!

WU-TANG CLAN UNTIL I DIE...
www.daylightsite.altervista.org
Kool P Shook is offline   Reply With Quote