news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-20-2008, 12:46 AM   #1
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default lying ass hoes?

every encounter those hoes that will never stop lying for some reason?
like one after the other?

i think i just did.

I was at the booksale line trying to sell back my books when i noticed a particularly PHAT ass infront of me. Could it be? a white women to hold in my arms?

I approached, hit her off with the "how long you been waiting in this line"
then she startin yakkin.

we were hitting it off great then she brought up her 'boyfriend', in her description, a 270 some pound 6 foot 7 gang member in california that has been shot but is trying to get away from that life style (tho the streets keep calling him back) and is trying to get into the NFL.

I had no reason not to believe her, so i just went from trying to get some GUTS to stuck listening to some hoe's stories.

anyways we reach the end of the book line and she goes it's been good talking to you, do you have facebook, i said no take my number.

she said she wouldn't be in town this weekend but if she for some reason was in town we should hang out..she had clearly become the aggressor in the situation.

but here's the gay part. bitch won't stop with her fuckin lies.
im firmly convinced this man eating loc boyfriend doesn't exist cause she hasn't mentioned him since, just her 'ex' who ran up her electricity bill so she had to move back with her parents (LIES!)

I didn't even get to skinz up cause she texted something about being nice and I said 'come over and be nice in person' and she goes 'im not in town anymore' LMAO!

i think im laying it on too thick, but the lies, wtf's up with the lies?
Old 12-20-2008, 01:07 AM   #2
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

perhaps she lied cuz she aint interested in you
Old 12-20-2008, 02:01 AM   #3
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Did she really ask if you were on facebook?..there was your signal right there, she wasn't interested.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 07:10 AM   #4
Charles Jones fan

002 drunken masta002 drunken masta

This is nothing. My older sister is one of those non-stop liars. 80% of her life is a lie. I won't go into detail, but the fucking magnitude of the lying is just amazing.

She's also a lawyer...
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 08:12 AM   #5
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
Did she really ask if you were on facebook?..there was your signal right there, she wasn't interested.

buahahahhhahahahahahahhahahahahaa

she wanted to see his coolness ranking on facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 01:13 PM   #6
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick View Post
perhaps she lied cuz she aint interested in you
you would think, but she's the one making all contact towards me, i gave up after her description of her raw dawg boyfriend cause im not trying to be raped

but then she asked to contact me, i gave her my number, she texted a few random times, i made no advances until she said that we should go downtown sometime, then i started talking back, so if she's not interested she's really going all out with the lies and arrangments
Old 12-20-2008, 01:16 PM   #7
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

I don't need to read this whole story to know ain't no bitch ever interested in you.
Old 12-20-2008, 01:24 PM   #8
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

you were, when you opened your butt naked twat, put a camera on your crotch, took a picture, uploaded it, sent it to me, and got my myspace link in return.

then you naked yourself and took one of your sweet buttocks and cheap little ladies underwear.

i can still remember the texture of the ass cause its on my computer as we speak, large flawed, but still beautiful with the craters of a chill autumn winters moon
Old 12-20-2008, 01:26 PM   #9
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
lol true.

jus lie back, say your the heir to the throne of Zamunda or something.
Old 12-20-2008, 01:28 PM   #10
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
you were, when you opened your butt naked twat, put a camera on your crotch, took a picture, uploaded it, sent it to me, and got my myspace link in return.

then you naked yourself and took one of your sweet buttocks and cheap little ladies underwear.

i can still remember the texture of the ass cause its on my computer as we speak, large flawed, but still beautiful with the craters of a chill autumn winters moon
speaking of liars ^ silly ape man.
Old 12-20-2008, 01:59 PM   #11
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
every encounter those hoes that will never stop lying for some reason?
like one after the other?

i think i just did.

I was at the booksale line trying to sell back my books when i noticed a particularly PHAT ass infront of me. Could it be? a white women to hold in my arms?

I approached, hit her off with the "how long you been waiting in this line"
then she startin yakkin.

we were hitting it off great then she brought up her 'boyfriend', in her description, a 270 some pound 6 foot 7 gang member in california that has been shot but is trying to get away from that life style (tho the streets keep calling him back) and is trying to get into the NFL.

I had no reason not to believe her, so i just went from trying to get some GUTS to stuck listening to some hoe's stories.

anyways we reach the end of the book line and she goes it's been good talking to you, do you have facebook, i said no take my number.

she said she wouldn't be in town this weekend but if she for some reason was in town we should hang out..she had clearly become the aggressor in the situation.

but here's the gay part. bitch won't stop with her fuckin lies.
im firmly convinced this man eating loc boyfriend doesn't exist cause she hasn't mentioned him since, just her 'ex' who ran up her electricity bill so she had to move back with her parents (LIES!)

I didn't even get to skinz up cause she texted something about being nice and I said 'come over and be nice in person' and she goes 'im not in town anymore' LMAO!

i think im laying it on too thick, but the lies, wtf's up with the lies?
You would've gotten her if you weren't in college. You should've showed up wearing a thug coat, XXXXL t-shirt, tims, speaking ebonics, and saggin pants. That's what those fat white chicks like. I'M DEAD SERIOUS!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 02:55 PM   #12
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

hahahahahah!
you people are retarded. This thread is above a hoe in pursuit of the god but keeps lying about various stuff. If she wasn't interested she wouldn't be constantly making contact or want to have 'just us' go downtown sometime.

this is just about hoes that lie. She keeps lying. I would say she isn't interested, but she set up the arrangment then lied her way out of it at the last minute.
Old 12-20-2008, 03:31 PM   #13
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well hoes lie, thats what they do. they lie to build up confidence, because hoes in general have low self esteem. they feel as like if they told the truth no man would be interested. so they lie to make it out like they are popular and what not to hide their deep emotional problems.
Old 12-20-2008, 03:33 PM   #14
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I was with a girl for 3 months before I found out she was lying to me.

Fucking hemaphrodites.

Lesson learnt....always fuck with duh lights on.
Old 12-20-2008, 03:48 PM   #15
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you just found that out today?

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote