news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-20-2008, 11:45 PM   #31
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

both Harold and Kumar movies.

diet coke humor. hollywood's wack attempt of making a stoner flick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 11:46 PM   #32
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

tom cruise ruins every flick he has been in lately.
Old 12-20-2008, 11:46 PM   #33
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

How the fuck can anyone bring up Baby Boy in this discussion, that flick has mad quotables.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 11:47 PM   #34
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
tom cruise ruins every flick he has been in lately.
I thought MI:3 was dope.

Method Man
Old 12-20-2008, 11:50 PM   #35
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

movies like that bore me cuz i dunno, its like a mind numbing experience. If i wanna see explosions, I'd go with a Die Hard flick.
Old 12-20-2008, 11:52 PM   #36
GZAjector
Hero From the Sky

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

do you think tom cruise ruined tropic thunder?
Old 12-20-2008, 11:53 PM   #37
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Die Hard 4 sucked though, MI:3 on the other hand was back on form after the shitty john woo sequel.

Method Man
Old 12-20-2008, 11:54 PM   #38
TAURO
El Don of this shit

I've yet to see tropic thunder but i've read that Tom Cruise and Ben Stiller are talking about spinning off his character into his own movie.

Method Man
Old 12-20-2008, 11:55 PM   #39
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
do you think tom cruise ruined tropic thunder?
havent seen it yet, but if he was in it for laughs, than yes, thats a good role for him, cuz drama aint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
Die Hard 4 sucked though, MI:3 on the other hand was back on form after the shitty john woo sequel.
havent seen it fully. But i would probably agree, cuz the part i watched was when he said yippy kay yay mother ......... and i couldnt believe they cut it out.

But i mean the first 3 are classic so i can't really hate on my boy bruce willis. Alot of people hated 3 but i thought it was dope.
Old 12-20-2008, 11:55 PM   #40
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

This film is an intelligent examination of an easygoing doctor (Liam Neeson at his teddy bear best) and his discovery of Nell (Oscar nominee Jodie Foster), a woman who was raised in the woods with no human contact except her speech-impaired mother. The movie covers a familiar "fish out of water" story unlocking Nell's soul (by deciphering her incomprehensible language) and then taking her into the modern world. What makes Nell special is the earnest work by Neeson, Natasha Richardson (as an uptight psychologist), and a rich, small array of supporting members (journeyman Nick Searcy as the town sheriff is marvelous). At its center is another extraordinary job by Foster, who also produced. Director Michael Apted (Thunderheart) brings his regular load of realism into the picture, set aglow by luscious camerawork (by Dante Spinotti) in the hills of North Carolina. Through lyrical speech and gesture, Foster makes you believe she's in another woman's body, akin to Jeff Bridges's work in Starman, a marvelous sight to behold that powers the movie. Written by William Nicholson (Shadowlands) and Mark Handley, based on Handley's play Idioglossia. --Doug Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 11:59 PM   #41
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
havent seen it fully. But i would probably agree, cuz the part i watched was when he said yippy kay yay mother ......... and i couldnt believe they cut it out.

But i mean the first 3 are classic so i can't really hate on my boy bruce willis. Alot of people hated 3 but i thought it was dope.
Die Hard 3 was ill, I find that movie to have alot of replay value, it's always enjoyable to watch plus Sam Jackson cracks me up in that flick. The scene were Willis and Jackson meet for the first time in Halem is jokes.

Method Man
Old 12-21-2008, 12:19 AM   #42
SKANK HILL
STOP lowy protectors

SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
1ST ONE, THE SECOND IS DOPE.
second one was fucking boring and the fight scene with the army was totaly shit

i didn't pay for my movie ticket and i was angry

belly 2 was shit ...

and die hard 3 is not shit ... personaly it's my favourite of the lot ... the way samuel l jackson runs like a nerd is classic
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
SKANK HILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 12:28 AM   #43
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

there's been a few.

first one that comes to mind is hella recent tho:

Lady In The [fuckin'] Water
Old 12-21-2008, 12:31 AM   #44
Dough Snatcher
Veteran Member

Dough Snatcher shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Dough Snatcher Send a message via MSN to Dough Snatcher

Cloverfield...

"The earth daughter rest her head on my chest
Through the struggle we cuddle under half-moon crest"
Dough Snatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 12:33 AM   #45
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dough Snatcher View Post
Cloverfield...
WHAT!!

Method Man