news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-21-2008, 03:34 AM   #1
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa
Default Tell the truth...

...which one of you preteens ran to the mods to have my good natured prank deleted??

Was it Daryl? Cuz I've heard he begged a mod pretty hard to get STYLE banned after he hurt his feelings.

Was it Skampoe? Not that i DONT think your just another puerto rican canary, but I don't think you'd stoop that low.

Who else?? this Wera person. I liked him better when he was whers.

food for thought?? Nah....too much of a rebel. PLus i enjoy watching him swing off of skamp and TSA's nutsack in their posts about me, cuz i wass the first to insult him and call him out for his fake muslim ways, which Daryl flamed him on in KTL....the whole che with a muslim scarf imagery.

I kno i've hurt all of your feelings in the past, and its ok, but one thread ripping on me is adequate. Five? Six?
Thats an obsession.

Nick
Old 12-21-2008, 03:41 AM   #2
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dude, u can never make a prank like that..I know u wanted some excitment in your life, since your a 30+ year old white trash that has no friends.

I wasn't amused.
Old 12-21-2008, 03:43 AM   #3
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

No one even believed it/cared.

the reaction was the funniest part, the prank was as obvious as SKAMPOE's diabetic needs.

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 03:44 AM   #4
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

the funniest part of the whole thing, in my opinion, other jokers and some other high ranking people of the this glorious board that we all act like we don't like, is how serious you, and many others took it.
Old 12-21-2008, 03:46 AM   #5
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

its dicky its dicky gooch
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 03:47 AM   #6
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

wutup chunky
Old 12-21-2008, 03:47 AM   #7
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

chunky monkey
Old 12-21-2008, 03:49 AM   #8
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

look at how he's trying to drag his usergroup into this disgusting display of yule tide pain.

you literally just logged on to a website where the people your talking to have openly displayed they will not care when you die.
your gonna try to make this an 'insult' battle, but this is happening in real life to you

yes, it's this close to christmas, yes jesus christ did die for your sins, and yes, you faked your death to a crowd of people 10 years or more younger then you and they didn't care, some made jokes about it, then, at the height of patheticness you can crawling back.

your literally sitting at a lunch table that everyone there wouldn't care if you died as a proven fact

only it's not a lunch table...this is online....
Old 12-21-2008, 03:50 AM   #9
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmao, this shit is humiliating.

watch, he's gonna keep posting on this board. watch
Old 12-21-2008, 03:53 AM   #10
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Daryl, i dont log onto the corp to make friends like yourself. If i WAS looking for sympathy, this would definitely be a place I'd avoid.

Nevertheless, I could not have pulled off the prank without help.

Did i think anyone would buy it??? Not really. Did I expect most of the responses. Yep.

The only thing i didnt really expect and thought was hilarious was how offended some people were, how some called for the banning of everyone, and how someone ran to the mods to have it deleted.
I'm just going to assume it was you Daryl, because I've been told of your ways.

But continue....and lest i reminds you that Herbert is older than I.
Old 12-21-2008, 03:53 AM   #11
SKAMPOE
Killem All

dicky gooch is dead yet hes alive sum like a zombie or a ghost no one cares for him like hes not there but he is is rly mind fuckin rly
Old 12-21-2008, 03:55 AM   #12
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
lmao, this shit is humiliating.

watch, he's gonna keep posting on this board. watch
that'll show him! i'll really get tooch with this post!! yipee!!
Old 12-21-2008, 03:56 AM   #13
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
No one even believed it/cared.

the reaction was the funniest part, the prank was as obvious as SKAMPOE's diabetic needs.
I concur. Methods is the wisest of the AUssies.
Old 12-21-2008, 03:56 AM   #14
SKAMPOE
Killem All

Old 12-21-2008, 03:57 AM   #15
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
only it's not a lunch table...this is online....

DUH - DUH - DUHHNNNNNN!....