news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-21-2008, 04:28 AM   #16
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
LOL See what you don't realize is Gavin is actually 6 for 6 lizard warlock wif da crystal ball fore seeing untold truths.
TSA, I don't deal with the gen chat shit often, but what in the hell does that mean?
Old 12-21-2008, 04:33 AM   #17
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreptitious View Post
TSA, I don't know if you noticed GAVIN'S sucked in cheek bones, well isn't it a coincidence that the warlock of the night breeze has sucked in cheekbones. You see what you fail to realize is that STYLE is actually Gavin after unleasing the forbiden scripts of the Weeping Scrolls?
Lol do you keep posting retarded shit about STYLE. See there's a difference between posting retarded shit about STYLE and posting retarded shit about Stylemaster, you should have noticed this. Stylemaster is actually a wombat where as STYLE where's wombats like it's NOTHING.
Old 12-21-2008, 04:36 AM   #18
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
LOL See what you don't realize is Gavin is actually 6 foot 6 lizard warlock wif da crystal ball fore seeing untold truths.
EL
OH
EL

ZORNGH

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 04:36 AM   #19
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son

^I had to read that to see what a little shit you are editing something I wrote to make it read what you dream about, appreciate you explaining how Gavin was a complete douchebag which I never argued against
Old 12-21-2008, 11:59 AM   #20
The Lost Prophet
Fuck a title

The Lost Prophet shaolin monk

Quote:
TSA thought Kanye made it cool for black folk who didnt get laid to be one of a kind and think their shit was one a of a kind to be legitimate, its just, TSA is a fag, he can be clever, but when it really comes down to it, you live where you live, you dress how you dress and your an asshole niteboy, a nigro who secretly wishes he was white and acts like he has vocabulary and thinks he smart

I hope you have overcome that wretched parking dilemma in whatever shithole you call a downtown, faggot

Wait, hold up...TSA is black? ok, now ive heard everything.....i thought wu-corp was only for europeans who THINK they know hip-hop, people to rip the audio-section, white people who only own 36 chambers, and msrza...hmmmm...

"I dont battle anymore! I uplift mothafuckers!-gza
The Lost Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 12:01 PM   #21
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

niteboy..ha
Old 12-21-2008, 12:02 PM   #22
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Young Sweaters

....?

hahhaha what???
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 12:06 PM   #23
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

young....meaning too tight.
Old 12-21-2008, 12:08 PM   #24
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHA @ blushing young fags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 12:21 PM   #25
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
^I had to read that to see what a little shit you are editing something I wrote to make it read what you dream about, appreciate you explaining how Gavin was a complete douchebag which I never argued against
you okay lul niggah?

11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 12:37 PM   #26
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default holy shit, did anyone else see how pathetic this post is?

Quote:
^I had to take my hand off my dick to see what a little shit you are editing something I blabbered out to make it seem more intellectual than what it was, appreciate me fantasising about Gavin with an enormous package which I never argue against

WTF?!*@!, LMAO

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 12:39 PM   #27
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

nice try and nice sig fag
Old 12-21-2008, 12:41 PM   #28
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im just pissing around surrip....it's all good in the hood dude.

we should start a thread were we post replies with what we think people should or would have said if they werent afraid.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 12:54 PM   #29
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Surreptitious has always been on Gavin's dick.

He has asked Gavin to hang out with him and his girl numerous times.

He also looks gay as fuck, but I have to admit that I would stick it in his girlfriend's ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 01:00 PM   #30
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

start with me you dutch english fruit cake