news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-22-2008, 10:14 AM   #1
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF
Exclamation I should tell ya mama on you (Red's song)

INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 10:17 AM   #2
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

O-ree-O...yoooooooo-O
O-ree-O...yoooooooo-O
O-ree-O...yoooooooo-O
Old 12-22-2008, 10:20 AM   #3
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 10:21 AM   #4
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thats why your u and I'm me. I love that shit. I stay winning and you stay nicky.
Old 12-22-2008, 10:25 AM   #5
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 10:27 AM   #6
INF
Digital @fterLife

http://rapidshare.com/files/15054416...ne-2008-TR.rar
Old 12-22-2008, 10:29 AM   #7
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
thats why your u and I'm me. I love that shit. I stay winning and you stay nicky.
was that the black or the white? sounded black.
Old 12-22-2008, 10:39 AM   #8
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
was that the black or the white? sounded black.
was it black to you cuz I spelled "you're" "your"?
Old 12-22-2008, 10:40 AM   #9
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

nah, it was the slangishness...but it wasn't overly slangified, so i coulda been the white half tryin to act black. Which is why i was undecided with which one it was.
Old 12-22-2008, 10:41 AM   #10
INF
Digital @fterLife

cuz you think about me right? You think about a grown man like that right?

You like that Tollah album?
Old 12-22-2008, 10:44 AM   #11
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

i was actually dunkin an oreo for breakfast and you magically made this post. Irony.
Old 12-22-2008, 10:45 AM   #12
INF
Digital @fterLife

Ironic that you wonder about a dude like you do and then you cover it up with a story about putting something in your mouth????

wow , keep diggin that hole Nichole.
Old 12-22-2008, 10:48 AM   #13
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

terrible attempt. that was the white side trying to be humorous.
Old 12-22-2008, 10:49 AM   #14
INF
Digital @fterLife

Nicky loves the cock
Old 12-22-2008, 10:50 AM   #15
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

you must have been raised with whites. explaining your love of wutang. If you had been raised by your black father (who left) you'd be at a 50 cent forum.