news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-05-2005, 08:43 PM   #16
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son
Default Re: Liquid Swords : best album of all time ?

"the best album of all time"

sounds like a cheesy collection of comercial tracks
Old 09-05-2005, 08:59 PM   #17
Create
Furst Breed !!

Create grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Create

^^^..........??/

its in top 5 hell yea

illmatic
36 chambers
ironman
liquid swords
long hot summer

Pussy Ass Quotes
Quote:
Originally Posted by gi0vanni
create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.
Create is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 09:07 PM   #18
triggahappy187
Veteran Member

triggahappy187 Village Idiot

OBFCL was better IMO a lot better but the best album of all time for me would either be OBFCL Enter the 36 or Dre's Chronic (the first one)

"Shorty gimme more a u, ill take on 4 of u, plus 44 of the 48 laws for u"

"The Future is a mystery, the past is history, today is a
gift thats why its called the present"

Um on 7 Mile Ridin fuckin Dirty

Cass Corridor as well punk

www.forgottenmichigan.com
triggahappy187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 09:18 PM   #19
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36
nope, cuban linx gets that title.

i think as far as quality of musical material(disreguarding impact) i'd say its second to cuban linx.
You know I would normally say its 36 chambers...but its really a toss up between 36 chambers and cuban linx .... I go back and forth with those two.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 10:25 PM   #20
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it's damn close if it isn't #1. it's funny that i was just listening to this cd the other day thinking that "duel of the iron mic" might be the best rap song ever. everything on this song blends perfect with each other from the intro, the beat, the verses, odb's hook....their voices all blend perfectly. if there is a such thing as a perfect track, this might be it.
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 10:40 PM   #21
Treazon
A Threat to the State

Treazon crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to Treazon Send a message via MSN to Treazon

ill give it the crowned -> Best Wu Solo album

good enough? i dont care.

Treazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 10:43 PM   #22
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzarectah_93-??
never heard that OR Cuban Linx......u can throw tomatoes at me

peace
for real?
Old 09-05-2005, 10:55 PM   #23
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzarectah_93-??
never heard that OR Cuban Linx......u can throw tomatoes at me

peace
*pelts tuco with tomatoes injected with syphalis and AIDS*
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 11:06 PM   #24
Dante
Devils never cry

Dante grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Dante Send a message via Yahoo to Dante

Greatest album of all time? No actual way to tell...but it is my favorite album of all time, So that title doesn't bother me at all
Old 09-05-2005, 11:10 PM   #25
staycreepin_n_silence
Veteran Member

staycreepin_n_silence shaolin monk

Okay now that you got that out, please refain form making threads like this. Because I can honestly say who cares about your opinion? Nope I dont. Let's get serious man, there is no such think as best of all times and worst of all times. Get over it little babies it's just your opinion against tons of other hiphoparific cat's out there that agree and disagree.
staycreepin_n_silence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 11:19 PM   #26
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

^I fail to see how he's a baby for asking if you think LS is the greatest album of all time. He just wants to know peoples opinions. You don't gotta be a dick about it.
Old 09-05-2005, 11:26 PM   #27
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by staycreepin_n_silence
Okay now that you got that out, please refain form making threads like this. Because I can honestly say who cares about your opinion? Nope I dont. Let's get serious man, there is no such think as best of all times and worst of all times. Get over it little babies it's just your opinion against tons of other hiphoparific cat's out there that agree and disagree.
bad day at the office?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 12:02 AM   #28
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Greatest album of all time is Michael Jackson's Thriller. I aint exactly sure on the figures but I think Thriller sold 28million copies in America and is the second highest selling album of all time behind the Eagles Greatest Hits? Dont quote me on that though

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
then she started telling me that she can't drink house drinks or cheap vodak, that it has to be ciroc or patron or else she gets sick. Bitch you better guzzle this Bartons and take an advil.
Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 01:19 AM   #29
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol dirty abbot
Greatest album of all time is Michael Jackson's Thriller. I aint exactly sure on the figures but I think Thriller sold 28million copies in America and is the second highest selling album of all time behind the Eagles Greatest Hits? Dont quote me on that though
The second highest is Pink Floyd's album, The Wall so I guess Thriller's third. Anyway, I dont think you can pin point Liquid Swords as the best of all time coz there are simply too many dope hip hop albums, and too many different styles. However, if we were talking best Wutang album of all time I'd say this was the one. Best lyrics of all wu albums, best beats, nuff said
peace

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 04:29 AM   #30
wampus
Wolf in sheep clothes

wampus crouching tigerwampus crouching tiger

ok guys, i know there isn't "the greatest album of all time", it doesn't exist. but i want to say this album is monumental ! a real atmosphere, you can't really pick one song, but listen the whole album. I prefer liquid swords to OBFCL, but it just my opinion, i prefer LS' beats, and GZA... PEACE ! (even nobody cares about my opinion)