news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-25-2008, 04:36 PM   #1
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default what would you do if u were falsly accused of raping a woman?

and u had sex with that woman, but didn't rape her?

what would you say on the court? man, I would name a list of things she wanted to do, some kinky stuff, just to get her mad or/and shocked. I would consult Jasper for a full list of course.

then in 5 years, when I would come out, I would find and rape the bitch.
Old 12-25-2008, 04:58 PM   #2
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i was accused of such foolishness cause the whore had a boyfriend and there was ppl there.

we went to my female friend that listens to wutangs house, then that slut came with her little sister (she brought this little fuckin kid at like 11:30 at night)

there was also an ugly bitch there that's finer looking now.

anyways i was chilling and she kept being a slut as she has always been so i said, eh, why not, after all her boyfriend was mad dickless.

first told her he breasts were warm after feeling them, then got her to used them to warm me feet cause they were large. Then the ugly bitch went upstairs and her little sister was up there with my dyke friend playing with a cat (no lesbo)

i macked that whore in 3 minutes. and got my dick wet. but i was all concenting.
but then my dyke friend calls me a week later and says "so i hear you rapin bitches now" and laughs, then told me she told her that i raped her cause the ugly bitch told her boyfriend, LMAO!

i told my lezzy mccguire friend what happened and we had a laugh cause she knew she was a lying whore with no shame and warm breasts, but i had graduted at the time and they were all seniors so i didn't have a chance to encounter the whore and rape her for real.
slut.
Old 12-25-2008, 05:09 PM   #3
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

First i'd probably try to Chewbacca defense. Then if that doesnt work what you do next depends upon whether the bitch is ugly or hot. If she is ugly, its probably gonna be alot easier foryou.
Old 12-25-2008, 05:17 PM   #4
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i would do what Kobe Bryant did.
Old 12-25-2008, 05:18 PM   #5
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think I'd get myself a really good lawyer and after I get acquitted, I'd rape her with power tools and different kitchen appliances and hide her tv remote control because everyone hates looking for the remote control.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 05:22 PM   #6
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE
Default what would you do if u were falsly accused of raping a woman?

add a murdah chahhge to duh list!

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 05:23 PM   #7
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^AHAHAHAHAHAHAahahaHAHAH! Skampoe's dropping nothin but bombs
Old 12-25-2008, 05:31 PM   #8
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

i have a good lawer if that guy can get me of a drug charge when i alagidly had 230 ponds of kush in my trunk i can get away with rape

how ever my wife would kill me
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 05:35 PM   #9
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
bwaahhahhahahhahah

Quote:
Originally Posted by iove View Post
I think I'd get myself a really good lawyer and after I get acquitted, I'd rape her with power tools and different kitchen appliances and hide her tv remote control because everyone hates looking for the remote control.
They stole my remote, damn neighbours. I'm sure, they were here a week ago, my grandpa had his birthday and I know they have the same tv set, so it's them, obviously. I guess we shouldn't stole their garden gnome.
Old 12-25-2008, 08:23 PM   #10
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
i was accused of such foolishness cause the whore had a boyfriend and there was ppl there.

we went to my female friend that listens to wutangs house, then that slut came with her little sister (she brought this little fuckin kid at like 11:30 at night)

there was also an ugly bitch there that's finer looking now.

anyways i was chilling and she kept being a slut as she has always been so i said, eh, why not, after all her boyfriend was mad dickless.

first told her he breasts were warm after feeling them, then got her to used them to warm me feet cause they were large. Then the ugly bitch went upstairs and her little sister was up there with my dyke friend playing with a cat (no lesbo)

i macked that whore in 3 minutes. and got my dick wet. but i was all concenting.
but then my dyke friend calls me a week later and says "so i hear you rapin bitches now" and laughs, then told me she told her that i raped her cause the ugly bitch told her boyfriend, LMAO!

i told my lezzy mccguire friend what happened and we had a laugh cause she knew she was a lying whore with no shame and warm breasts, but i had graduted at the time and they were all seniors so i didn't have a chance to encounter the whore and rape her for real.
slut.
this is all i read "i was accused of such foolishness cause the whore had a boyfriend and there was ppl there."

lmaooooo omg this is too easy .. lmaooo.

Yeah you'd have to rape a bitch to get laid ! bahahaha .. no mercy even on Christmas.
Old 12-25-2008, 08:54 PM   #11
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
pretty fuckin much!!!
Old 12-25-2008, 09:02 PM   #12
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Id probably blame it on a nigerian or someone who has better shoes than me at the grocery store.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 03:16 AM   #13
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That's a tuff one.

The first thought on my mind would be murder.

But I would probably try my chances in court.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 10:21 AM   #14
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

i would call my lawyer...take my chances....i don't even kno what the penilities are for rape....

don't think it would ever happen no woman has ever accused me of rape and im %99.9 sure no woman ever will....

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 10:50 AM   #15
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i'm white ... i don't get accused of such things ... i say a negro wearing fubu was seen running from the scene of the crime and testify how it's deeply saddened me

real life trills for still phife spills
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote