news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-26-2008, 10:09 PM   #1
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Billy Mays

I have come to the conclusion that he now owns TV commercials. he has one for every product known to the human race.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 10:11 PM   #2
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

soooo..... you want me to kill him or just break some limbs?
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 10:13 PM   #3
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well if you kill him he will try to sell you a casket made by him, but if you break some limbs you will put him in a hospital he probably owns so just kill him

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 10:22 PM   #4
NY_Mami
Wu Fan

NY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to NY_Mami

I hate that guy.........

THE CHEF LOVES MY MASTERPIECE

NY_Mami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 11:13 PM   #5
SilvaFistz
The HighMindedLowLife

SilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of fury

lol yeah u cant even stay up late with out seeing this mofo lol!!!
Old 12-26-2008, 11:17 PM   #6
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

its pretty scary to be oh so revolting
Old 12-26-2008, 11:20 PM   #7
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 12-26-2008, 11:25 PM   #8
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

^your good my friend.
Old 12-26-2008, 11:26 PM   #9
INF
Digital @fterLife

ualreadyknow~!
Old 12-26-2008, 11:28 PM   #10
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

i only regret i wasnt old enough to see them in concert.

Check out he documentary...Kurt Cobain: Been A Son

its pretty good
Old 12-26-2008, 11:30 PM   #11
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I will admit that Cobain was good at writing catchy pop hooks, but the effect that he had on "rock n' roll" and youth culture was nothing short of sad and disgusting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 11:31 PM   #12
INF
Digital @fterLife

I actually DL'd it the other day off isohunt. From what I seen in the trailer , I have heard some of that audio. or maybe it was just that I have seen so many interviews and I know what he talked about. Some interviews you catch him saying the same shit in different ways. Its wierd.

But yeah , I'm gonna watch about a son either tonight or in the morning.

peace Nick
Old 12-26-2008, 11:32 PM   #13
INF
Digital @fterLife

and I was old enough to get to see them as my first concert and then it didnt happen cuz you know why. I was pretty upset about that for a long time.
Old 12-26-2008, 11:32 PM   #14
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
I will admit that Cobain was good at writing catchy pop hooks, but the effect that he had on "rock n' roll" and youth culture was nothing short of sad and disgusting.
i like Nirvana's non radio stuff way better than everything that gets radio play. and i still dig the stuff on the radio..but their rare shit is unbelievable raw yet catchy.

eventually every music gets ruined...look at hiphop
Old 12-26-2008, 11:34 PM   #15
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
I actually DL'd it the other day off isohunt. From what I seen in the trailer , I have heard some of that audio. or maybe it was just that I have seen so many interviews and I know what he talked about. Some interviews you catch him saying the same shit in different ways. Its wierd.

But yeah , I'm gonna watch about a son either tonight or in the morning.

peace Nick
its good man...done differently. You'll see what i mean. It actually made me sad and i been listening to nirvana for days since i watched it posting random lyrics here while i listen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
and I was old enough to get to see them as my first concert and then it didnt happen cuz you know why. I was pretty upset about that for a long time.
that sux....i heard someone just bought one of his smashed guitars for 100,000 on ebay