news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-26-2008, 11:37 PM   #16
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

most of his shit is for sale or was given away. Its fucked up but Courtney limited her daughter to a pair of PJ's and a guitar and something else.weird stuff.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 11:37 PM   #17
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ain't it a shame to beat your wife on a Sunday
Ain't it a shame
Ain't it a shame
Ain't it a shame to beat your wife on Sunday
When you got Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
Oh Thursday, Friday, Saturday

AIN'T IT A SHAAAAAAAAAAAAME

nirvana were great, but out of the whole seattle scene, i gotta go with Alice In Chains, personally.

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 11:39 PM   #18
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
i like Nirvana's non radio stuff way better than everything that gets radio play. and i still dig the stuff on the radio..but their rare shit is unbelievable raw yet catchy.

eventually every music gets ruined...look at hiphop
Yeah, but back when I was a boy, hip-hop was awesome, it was the heyday of gangsta rap, and everything was cool, and then Nirvana came along.

While I don't like their music, I don't necessarily hate it, but I hate the way it turned a bunch of normal upper-middle class kids into sensitive crybaby faggots with unwashed hair, flannel shirts and bad attitudes.

On one hand, that speaks to how influential Nirvana was as a band, as they single-handedly changed the direction of society and provided a soundtrack for a generation, which means that regardless of my personal opinion, they were doing something right.

It's just that I personally didn't like the soundtrack and thought that the generation was bitch-made.

BUt, I like Soundgarden, so go figure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 11:41 PM   #19

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
Ain't it a shame
Ain't it a shame

nirvana were great, but out of the whole seattle scene, i gotta go with Alice In Chains, personally.
AIC was ok too. I own their unplugged cd and still occasionally bump it.

Quote:
Old 12-26-2008, 11:42 PM   #20
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i actually love all that grunge shit.....and i loved all the hip hop from that era.

I guess we could at least say we were lucky to grow up with influential shit..

Look at this piss nowadays kids got..i feel bad. THis is what they are defined by.
Old 12-26-2008, 11:42 PM   #21
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Quote:
Ain't it a shame
Ain't it a shame

wow , thats cool and all. To me though alice in chains had the same 2 sounds or "tricks" and Nirvana did a lot of styles.

the With the lights out box set is a must. I would get that for a gift for anybody to turn them on. If somebody I knew was cool and they didnt really know too much about nirvana but kinda liked a few songs , I would get them that.

and any fan should defiantly have that
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 11:43 PM   #22
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Ain't it a shame
Ain't it a shame

Mrs. Butterworth

Old 12-26-2008, 11:45 PM   #23
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
wow , thats cool and all. To me though alice in chains had the same 2 sounds or "tricks" and Nirvana did a lot of styles.

the With the lights out box set is a must. I would get that for a gift for anybody to turn them on. If somebody I knew was cool and they didnt really know too much about nirvana but kinda liked a few songs , I would get them that.

and any fan should defiantly have that
oh yea...I got that for christmas a few years back. I fucking loved it....but my dvd didnt work, but i never took it back cuz i was listening to it nonstop.
Old 12-26-2008, 11:47 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
i actually love all that grunge shit.....and i loved all the hip hop from that era.

I guess we could at least say we were lucky to grow up with influential shit..

Look at this piss nowadays kids got..i feel bad. THis is what they are defined by.
I agree that music now sucks.

But Rock N Roll is what it is now because of Nirvana.

I'm not sure why rap sucks, but it does.

Either way, I wouldn't want to be defined by the music of my generation.

The whole concept of "grunge" is basically apathy, feeling sorry for yourself, not taking showers, being sad for no reason, and just being a bitch in general.

I wouldn't want that to define me.

Now, I wouldn't want gangsta rap to define me either, but behind its vulgarity and cartoonish violence, it was essentially about living as best you can, striving for success, making money, fucking bitches, and essentially achieving gratification regardless of circumstance.

I can relate to those feelings more than those inspired by grunge.

Quote:
Old 12-26-2008, 11:51 PM   #25
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

of course i was speaking metaphorically.

But I agree with your points. The whole self-loathing shit was copied over and over, but the whole Raekwon/Ghost Cuban Linx style was bitten to death as well, and to me, thats when rap started to die.

As soon as Nas went from socially concious real street rap to wannabe Mafia Don and drug dealer, rap went to shit.

When Hype Williams started producing those fucking over the top videos and Puffy started sampling, that was the beginning of the end.

So i dont blaim Wu-Tang for that...they never really sold out.

Just like I can't blame Nirvana, cuz they never sold out. They were always Nirvana...people took what they did and tried to recreate it.
Old 12-27-2008, 12:47 AM   #26
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I'm getting kind of popular(late night) doing the Sham Wow commercials. But I haven't reached Billy Mays status yet, I admit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 12:51 AM   #27
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

post the commercials.
Old 12-27-2008, 12:59 AM   #28
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 01:00 AM   #29
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

lol...thats you??
Old 12-27-2008, 01:03 AM   #30
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

thats hilarious....do they really work or what?

i'm not convinced...thats ryan seacrest before he was famous