news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 09-03-2005, 04:28 AM   #1
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal son
Default boot camp makin a big comeback this year

damn i cant take the new buckshot or sean price out my cd player, both albums are so tight, so many hot tracks. the new smiff n wessun's prob gon be hot too. they so real and they just sh*t on industry rappers. Sean P is mad funny he juss spit bout how he takes mad drugs.

yo if the BCC can make the ill comback like this, the Wu is def. gonna hit us with somethin
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 11:18 AM   #2
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy
Default Re: boot camp makin a big comeback this year

the gave boot camp cds 3 1/2 mics. lol they are good though, i only have buckshot chemistry.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 06:06 PM   #3
PDTantisocial
Straight Outta PHX

PDTantisocial shaolin monk

Smif-N-Wessun gonna take it this year, son. I heard Starang recording a solo album, Heltah Skeltah recording an album, Sean P doin' another album, Buck tryin' to do Black Moon, but 5ft got locked. Said they workin' on another BCC album, shit is gonna be crazy.
In the world I see, you're stalking elk through the damp canyon forest around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty carpool lane of some abandoned superhighway.
PDTantisocial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 06:08 PM   #4
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

starang sucks but everyone else is good
Old 09-03-2005, 06:10 PM   #5
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow_Dartz
man what the hell you know about Originoo Gunn Clappas man, shut up

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 06:13 PM   #6
racist randy
Banned

im really trying hard not to say anything back to you. i know about boot campi got most of their shit and he sucks. i dont like him.
Old 09-03-2005, 06:17 PM   #7
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

SMH sad sad sad

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 06:21 PM   #8
racist randy
Banned

oh well
Old 09-03-2005, 07:01 PM   #9
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow_Dartz
Dang, hes the reason why I started listening to all the Duck Down/BCC shit besides Rock and Ruck. I thought he is one of the sickest along with Buckshot. But I guess someone is bound to hate him....oh well.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 09:37 PM   #10
racist randy
Banned

lol i just dont like his flow on the chosen few.
Old 09-03-2005, 09:53 PM   #11
Fr@z
Who's The Dado?

Fr@z shaolin monk
Send a message via Yahoo to Fr@z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
SMH sad sad sad
Smell my hand?
Old 09-03-2005, 11:15 PM   #12
triggahappy187
Veteran Member

triggahappy187 Village Idiot

They albums are good but how they takin it this year? They aint gone get no attention lol We may like they albums lets face it tho they shit aint gone get no playin time on any stations or channels

"Shorty gimme more a u, ill take on 4 of u, plus 44 of the 48 laws for u"

"The Future is a mystery, the past is history, today is a
gift thats why its called the present"

Um on 7 Mile Ridin fuckin Dirty

Cass Corridor as well punk

www.forgottenmichigan.com
triggahappy187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 12:27 AM   #13
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggahappy187
They albums are good but how they takin it this year? They aint gone get no attention lol We may like they albums lets face it tho they shit aint gone get no playin time on any stations or channels
yup
hopefully smiff n wessun doesnt get slept on

i really like smiff n wessun and buckshot
they are the backbone of BCC

peace
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 01:08 AM   #14
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible

dem headz iz bangin........ thats my word!!!!

sean peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

born invincible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 02:24 AM   #15
Marc051
Veteran Member

Marc051 grasshopper

unless tek n' stele pull a rabbit out of their hat i disagree, chemistry and monkey barz weren't as good i thought they'd be
Marc051 is offline   Reply With Quote