news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 12-27-2008, 10:39 PM   #1
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Rock and Roll took the most tragic nose dive ever.

Wow.
i thought what happened to hip hop was bad.

rock and roll in the 50's and prior was the shit, it had flavor, soul, a rhythm, and was only getting better and better with time.

when it got popular it got better in the 60s. Song writing was genius, the imagination and inventivness was unparallel

i used to not listen to any rock and roll accept a few songs here and there cause i didn't know where to start with all the shit in the atmosphere. I used to think hip hop was the only avenue for CREATING soundscapes themes and worlds via music, or atleast the best for doing this. Then you listen to a song like Mr. Kite and you wonder what the fuck happened?

around the 80s it just turned to pure shit.
that exact same 121212121212121212121212121212121212121212 guitar riff, faggots screaming dickless swaggerless bullshit with no rhythm, no pace, no order, no fuckin discipline.

riffs on 60s and 70s rock and before were always new and inventive, each song took a life of its own, but now if such a riff exists you know its just a build up for

AAAAAUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!111 12121212121212121212121212121212121212121212212121 212121212121
SHE HATES ME!
SHE HATES ME!
SHE HATES ME!
SHE HATES ME!
SHE HATES!
122...2..22..11..1...1..22. 22..11...11.222 1 1 1 1 21222222 1.
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!
12121212121212121212121211212121221221121212122121 212121221212

the song writing has gone to asshole too. Every song is about how the person suck at life or a dark theme, most often both. and the lyrics are always pure shit. I was listening to System of a Down.

are you fucking serious?

rock and roll needs to stop sucking dick shack it off and slap some pigskin.
Old 12-28-2008, 12:26 AM   #2
JerseyIronman

JerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal son

I guess it did take a nose dive, but not nearly as bad as hip hop has.

System of a Down are in sort of a extreme genre, i can total see why someone wouldnt like them. There are still great bands around today like Radiohead who you cant deny as being musical masters. plus a hundred other bands around today I think are very talented.

JerseyIronman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 05:16 AM   #3
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That Beatle's tune is fucking awful.

Rock is pretty much the same now as it always was.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 11:24 AM   #4
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Rock needs to suck every now and then so it can reinvent itself.

In the early 60's rock was becoming manufactured bullshit with the girl bands and what not (altho i dont think that music was shit) but then came the British invasion, Stones and Beatles etc.

80's rock wasn't bad, it just got really glamour and commercialized, which is what sprung the grunge era.....then grunge got commercialized.

I dunno what we have had since, but i really havent enjoyed it.
Old 12-28-2008, 01:23 PM   #5
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Bob Dylan is still alive. So are the Stones.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 03:50 PM   #6
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
That Beatle's tune is fucking awful.

Rock is pretty much the same now as it always was.
or not
Old 12-28-2008, 03:52 PM   #7
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

i guess it is an issue of personal taste, for me i dont like the metal shit with no dick, but alot of ppl like it. Im not huge on metalica, too much of it is irritating and shit that sounds like that. Then you got the epic shithole rock thats more about the person being a freakshow then the music like all that emo shit and bat eating.
Old 12-28-2008, 11:04 PM   #8
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

ozzie and black sabbath is fuckin legend tho...

alot of metallica fans think they sold out cuz they kinda upgraded there style.

I definitely think this nuvo emo wanabe punk rock is awful tho. absolutely dreadful.
Old 12-28-2008, 11:28 PM   #9
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

i really can't see how ppl like ozzie and black sabbath cause so much of it is just a person hammering the same chords with 0 rhymth.

i always ask the fans how they tell a dope song from that genre from a wack one
Old 12-29-2008, 10:08 AM   #10
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I dunno..black sabbath usually transcends alot of different types of people.

Sweet Leaf is a great tune. Mr. Crowley, crazy train
Old 01-05-2009, 01:37 AM   #11
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

rock has been weak ever since it distanced itself from tha struggle
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 11:23 AM   #12
9th Warrior
The Poet You Never Were

9th Warrior crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to 9th Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
i really can't see how ppl like ozzie and black sabbath cause so much of it is just a person hammering the same chords with 0 rhymth.

i always ask the fans how they tell a dope song from that genre from a wack one
you don't even play an instrument.
you listen to rap all day.
how can you comment on chord progressions, rhythm, meter, and other such musical terminology.
black sabbath "hammering the same chords"?
have you ever listened to black sabbath?
get the fuck out of the sound shack nigga.
Old 01-05-2009, 07:45 PM   #13
gasoline boots
gooooon

gasoline boots grasshopper

Ok this guy is talking shit on Black Sabbath...enough said right there.

You should stick to hip hop, maybe you know more about that.

But "rock n roll" is such a broad spectrum of shit, good and bad, that it's dumb to try to even make a general comment about its direction.

But seriously, that Black Sabbath comment is MIND-BOGGLING.
Old 01-05-2009, 07:46 PM   #14
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

black sabbath didnt make mr crowley or crazy train...that was solo ozzie...eloels.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 10:01 PM   #15
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
rock has been weak ever since it distanced itself from tha struggle
bumpin my own shit because i can
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote