news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 01-12-2009, 10:33 PM   #16
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
black sabbath didnt make mr crowley or crazy train...that was solo ozzie...eloels.
its all the same...well its not, but it is.
Old 01-12-2009, 11:46 PM   #17
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
i guess it is an issue of personal taste, for me i dont like the metal shit with no dick, but alot of ppl like it. Im not huge on metalica, too much of it is irritating and shit that sounds like that. Then you got the epic shithole rock thats more about the person being a freakshow then the music like all that emo shit and bat eating.

Black Sabbath---War Pigs

peep these joints out and tell me if you still think the same thing

Metallica--Master of Puppets

Metallica--One

Pantera---Fucking Hostile

in every genre of music there's whats good and true and then there's everything else, alot of times its just knowing what to check for

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 12:07 AM   #18
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
That Beatle's tune is fucking awful.

Rock is pretty much the same now as it always was.
ur a fag
Old 01-14-2009, 01:30 PM   #19
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post

Black Sabbath---War Pigs

peep these joints out and tell me if you still think the same thing

Metallica--Master of Puppets

Metallica--One

Pantera---Fucking Hostile

in every genre of music there's whats good and true and then there's everything else, alot of times its just knowing what to check for
peep that shit fucker

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 02:29 PM   #20
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Niggas can't fuck with this shit, Motorhead is the most bad ass metal band in existence

Old 01-14-2009, 09:51 PM   #21
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

punk > metal
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 10:00 PM   #22
Paranoid
Venom

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
punk > metal
Sure I guess, if you prefer talentless 3 chord garbage
Old 01-14-2009, 10:19 PM   #23
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i'd rather have three chords and a message than mega shred and vampire bloodbath dungeon and dragon stories
Old 01-14-2009, 10:26 PM   #24
Paranoid
Venom

Quote:
i'd rather have three chords and a message than mega shred and vampire bloodbath dungeon and dragon stories
for the record i like some punk bands. some of my favs are Rancid, Bad Brains, Choking Victim, Misfits, Ramones, Minor Threat, Suicidal Tendencies, Black Flag etc

but just because music has a message you find appealing doesn't necessarily make it good... some punk is just straight up garbage

Last edited by Paranoid; 01-14-2009 at 10:33 PM.
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 10:29 PM   #25
Paranoid
Venom

Also Motorhead is probably the most influential band to both the punk and metal genre

They simply kick fucking ass

I dare anyone to name one punk or metal band that can touch them
Old 01-14-2009, 10:32 PM   #26
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick
but just because music has a message you find appealing doesn't necessarily make it good...
true.....i just dont like stories about blood baths i guess
Old 01-14-2009, 10:34 PM   #27
Paranoid
Venom

Quote:
true.....i just dont like stories about blood baths i guess
in addition, some metal is straight up garbage

and not all of metal's subject matter is about that shit
Old 01-14-2009, 10:35 PM   #28
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

im also big on diy not talkin bout this new wave crap but original diy bands metal or punk it just so happens punk headz were ahead of tha curve in that respect......its jus ridiculously gritty and i love that whether its punk or rap..matter of fact punk is rap
Old 01-14-2009, 10:38 PM   #29
Paranoid
Venom

peep this shit, if u a fan of punk u probably already seen this shit but w/e

Rancid is sick, a very talented punk band, easily my fav

i love this shit brings back good memories

Last edited by Paranoid; 01-14-2009 at 10:46 PM.
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 10:47 PM   #30
Paranoid
Venom

this shit right here is grimey as fuck i love this tune