news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 12-31-2008, 12:46 PM   #1
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default SEGA Dreamcast 2?

I literally first heard about this today, its meant to have been in the pipeline for some years... but here's some info...

http://kotaku.com/gaming/rumor/is-se...t-2-330869.php

http://uk.dreamcast.ign.com/articles/711/711721p1.html

...I've heard is planning for a release date of 9/9/9...

Anyone else heard any legit info...?
Old 12-31-2008, 12:52 PM   #2
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

First I've heard of it.

I loved The Dreamcast.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 03:06 PM   #3
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

I've probably only seen the same amount as you. I would love to see a new dreamcast, especially if they finally pulled their fingers out and finished the fuckin Shenmue story
shaolinsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 05:43 PM   #4
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

won't happen and that article was written over a year or two ago. the dreamcast did have plenty of good games it just fucked up when the ps2 released and no advertising on games.

i still have my dreamcast. it gets more playtime then the wii

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 06:54 PM   #5
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^yeah i still have my dreamcast aswell... loved it for 'tennis 2k2' and 'jet set radio'.... that was about it.
Old 12-31-2008, 07:33 PM   #6
Slurch Yung
bill romanowski

Slurch Yung prodigal sonSlurch Yung prodigal sonSlurch Yung prodigal sonSlurch Yung prodigal sonSlurch Yung prodigal sonSlurch Yung prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to Slurch Yung

hell yea, in my opinion dreamcast put 2k sports on the map.

shenmu or however the fuck u spell it was a cool ass game too. i remember playin tht shit for a few hours every other couple a days an i aint even all tht into video games..

i would probably invest in one tho--

but i doubt they'd get much revenue from it.

BLESS
an so slow the world spinnin.../
DL THE MISADVENTURES OF CASEY JONES EP
http://www.mediafire.com/?swdc2a2nvpae6dn
http://www.reverbnation.com/Battlefieldbully
or facebook search Slurch YUNG or holla at me on here PEACE
Slurch Yung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 07:49 PM   #7
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Jest Grind Radio (still in my Dreamcast) and Sonic Adventure 1 and 2: good games.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 09:01 AM   #8
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

It seems something might come out of Sega trademarking the dreamcast name, they've also started trademarking games again
Quote:
SEGA has re-registered yet another trademark for yet another Dreamcast game. This time, it's puzzler ChuChu Rocket.

On December 22, SEGA U.S. re-registered the ChuChu trademark one of many DC titles to get their TMs renewed. According to game site Siliconera, this year SEGA has re-registered trademarks for following Dreamcast games: Sonic Shuffle, Cosmic Smash, Jet Grind Radio and Virtual-On Oratorio Tangram.

Sure, this might just be SEGA protecting these trademarks, or it might be SEGA working on updates of these titles. Who knows? SEGA does, that's who.
http://kotaku.com/5121856/more-sega-...egistering-fun
shaolinsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 02:41 PM   #9
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sega better make a new streets of rage

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 02:43 PM   #10
Tage
John W. Henry

^yeah, but it better stay as a sidescroller... anything else would ruin it
Old 01-01-2009, 02:44 PM   #11
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I agree 100% with that

Old 01-01-2009, 04:11 PM   #12
hectis
Vic

I read this rumor is untrue

Old 01-01-2009, 05:18 PM   #13
Tage
John W. Henry

yeah i wasnt sure of the integrity behind it, but.... they have a patent for certain games and the dreamcast concept until december 2009... so lets see what they do.
Old 01-01-2009, 09:17 PM   #14
Dr Sleepwalker
Sleepyheaded Nonsense

Dr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkey

i wanna see a new altered beasts, that shit would blow my mind.

dreamcast was dope, underrated system.
Old 01-01-2009, 10:27 PM   #15
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nah...i'm pretty sure sega stopped with the consoles. they've pretty much folded and turned into a thirdparty game developing company. whaterver happened to the sega dolphin thing?? that was supposed to be their system after the dreamcast...

i only ever played dreamcast once. it was some sonic game in wal-mart. i was runnin on a beach and there was a whale. blew my mind.

why the fuck did the dreamcast die?? it was like a generation AHEAD of its time! it had 128 bit graphics at the time when N64 had 64-bit and playstation had 32/64.
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote