news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-06-2005, 02:20 PM   #16
froth
Yacub grafted me

froth crouching tigerfroth crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to froth
Default Re: Athiest...where did everything come from?

lol I was joking about the dinos. Jesus is real, God is real, many prophets have healed the sick. Some of you are having trouble "believing" that, but you're missing the point. Faith in unseen things opens them up to you. You can't understand everything, at some point you have to jump. If you don't believe me, fine, God wants me to perfect myself rather than judge others and I am far far from perfection. If you want to argue, thats fun too. God has a sense of humor.
Old 09-06-2005, 03:02 PM   #17
ARCHRIVAL
Veteran Member

ARCHRIVAL grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to ARCHRIVAL

i used to be catholic, but it was ruined by the fuckin conservatives in this country. im never goin back and you cant make me!

and i dont believe in a "god", but i do understand that i could be wrong....

i guess i am more against religion than the existence of "god".

everything came from science.

aka Ol Dirty...

I'ma get home, I'ma get there, Make it back even if im caught out there....

FUCKIN BOSTON!
ARCHRIVAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 03:05 PM   #18
Ronin
WC LEGEND

Ronin shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Ronin

fair points, diddnt the pagans and aryans beleive that prince, or was it summarians, that there is alien life or something

humans tend to try and make the in-comprehendible understandible to themselves

something being created and infinity are both paradoxical

maybe infinity is possible, we just cant understand that it is

dont forget, there are bound to be other beings out there with brains bigger than ours, imagine the intelligence leap, like there is from humans and animals here?

if we used 100% of the brain im sure we would know whats up
Old 09-06-2005, 03:09 PM   #19
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

wasnt science created by the Big Bang?? did science exist beforehand??

does science have flaws 2? does rationality explain everything?? if not then does hope to find answers through the means of science the same as believing science to be an instrument of God.. which we start to use better and better as the age go on??

peace and blessings

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 03:13 PM   #20
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin
fair points, diddnt the pagans and aryans beleive that prince, or was it summarians, that there is alien life or something

humans tend to try and make the in-comprehendible understandible to themselves

something being created and infinity are both paradoxical

maybe infinity is possible, we just cant understand that it is

dont forget, there are bound to be other beings out there with brains bigger than ours, imagine the intelligence leap, like there is from humans and animals here?

if we used 100% of the brain im sure we would know whats up
peace.. thats correct, many civilisations believed in external life.. and there is a possibility of that without a doubt.. just the possibility..

and also yes.. creation and infinity is paradoxical.. but science also says that the universe is infinite which is a statement of conviction.. though they believe in the unseen as we cant determine this to be ultimate truth..

human brains as very powerful.. but our perception of the world is based on rationality..helped by science.. we consume everything through our senses.. but senses have flaws.. therefore we have limitaions and our brains cannot work at 100%.. just close to it...

anyways peace Ronin

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 03:45 PM   #21
G...
klass a-c merchant

G... grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f
how he was born...is a dif story ... marry was not a vergen when she gave birth.......it was all a scam to get peeps to belive in religion
Word life son, well said - listen to the Dirtbags, Inc. album when I drop, you'd like and relate to that shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin
religion to me, is a system of control used by men to group the masses together

i dont care about gods etc and beleifs as long as u aint zionist scum

to me, there is no god...we came from a comet hitting earth with life on it, much more beleivable than a man in the sky creating the earth. one point is that we are created in his image, why bother with dinosars then and evolution which has evidence behind it? why not create man right away?

and how do we know we are gods image when god has never been seen

religious books are written by people not celestrial beings

i dont give a fuck about probability from creationists because its justy humanising something we cant explain to try and make the god theory seem more plausible

to me, a book written over 1000 years ago means nothing in todays society and god was created by man to explain what we diddnt know back then

as u know by this, im a beleiver in evolution, man evolved from monkeys

the end
^^^My beliefs are pretty much similiar to that of Ronin's. Plus the church and religion as a whole claims to be so fucking correct and pure and what's right, right?... Muslim hate clerics influenced young impressionable muslims living in England to set off bombs and take innocents lives in our capital... is that right? - fuck that. Is that bullshit in the name of Allah? Fuck that. Pheadofile pervert priests are screwing little boys like the fucking perverted queers they are, them cunts deserve to die a bloody and grueling death. Is that in the name of Jesus? Fuck that. People can call me whatever they want, but at the end of the day - I'm a realist, and in a real world, that shit is wrong and perverted to me, they should die. I believe theres some genuine people in religion, a lot of Muslims are decent people, most are... all of which I know are, and I have read into religion and agree with some beliefs, but if religion can create this type of chaos I talked about? I don't wanna get deep into it, I have no religion, and don't agree with many aspects of organized religion. I'm not an athesist, a believer or whatever, I won't be tagged... I'm a human being and a realist. End of. Period. ONE
G... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 05:24 PM   #22
Fragmented
Tian Xia

Fragmented grasshopper

seing as it;s a fact energy cannot be destroyed it;s quiet likely that we ca exist o a different form, sice if we were creator in gods image wouldn't we be infact already, why the eed fo evolution? the belief in god stems from fear of what we can't yet comprehend, there is not yet a sigle proven fact of god, non of these religious text books can be considered fact since each and every oe of them have invoked change.

eve the so called unchaged qu'ran has had a revision, during the 4th khalif, and if u look at the bloodline historical fact of islam for over 600 year no other person then those of the quaresh tribe could rule islam, it all comes dow to keepig the power withe the same families who have ruled our societysince the anchiet summerian society it's even speculated that the quarish tribe ad the bloodline of the presidets of united states are distantly related.

Right now i'd like just to leave it as this, if god did exist what uis the purpous of evolution since we were created in the mould of his perfectness, why do disabilities arise and why the consistant need for updating medical formulas to combat disease?

peace
Fragmented is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 07:21 PM   #23
froth
Yacub grafted me

Comparing "religion" to knowledge of God was something that bothered me for a long time. I had myriad intellectual arguments that could "prove" it was all bullshit. And I went that way for years, even to the point of achieving strange and wonderful things. However there is a point where each of us, if so inclined, must face the fact that there are unknowable things, hard things, and limitations which hamper our ability to attain perfection. Keep in mind, it is not my mission to help anyone, but I will tell you that god is real, only responds to real inquiry, and has a plan for all of us. It is as beautiful as you can imagine times infinity.
Old 09-06-2005, 07:39 PM   #24
triggahappy187
Veteran Member

triggahappy187 Village Idiot

For all yall non God believers How is it some yall believe in flyin objects like aliens or supernatural beins like Ghosts but no I higher power like God is 2 hard to believe in?

Today it seems like its coo to not believe in God why is that? lol God is coo main some shit in the bible may not have ever happened but then what happens when you die? do you jus stop existin? nothin happens? I cant believe that. To be honest main none of us will know the truth till we dead.

"Shorty gimme more a u, ill take on 4 of u, plus 44 of the 48 laws for u"

"The Future is a mystery, the past is history, today is a
gift thats why its called the present"

Um on 7 Mile Ridin fuckin Dirty

Cass Corridor as well punk

www.forgottenmichigan.com
triggahappy187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 07:39 PM   #25
Gok Spenglish
The Truth

Gok Spenglish grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Gok Spenglish

Thank you!

Marry was a fuckin hoe. She either did one of two things

1: Lied to her parents about being a virgin and then everyone made up a HUGE fuckin lie.

or
2: Was fucked by her father and he then made her lie to save his ass.
She was scared so she made up a fucked up story about religion.
Then they fallowed. An unclean
Molested, used up bitches lies.

Religion is fuckin pointless, wait no it's not
It's done by people for a living,
People lie and feed dumb asses bullshit for a living and get to drive Benzez and wear polo suits, and gators.

They get rich off of lying to the people that vote for Republicans. Go figure!

It almost sounds like Hip hop and religion have somthin in common!

Damn Will the People Ever See The Truth!
Gok Spenglish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 07:40 PM   #26
triggahappy187
Veteran Member

triggahappy187 Village Idiot

An I agree wif Froth

"Shorty gimme more a u, ill take on 4 of u, plus 44 of the 48 laws for u"

"The Future is a mystery, the past is history, today is a
gift thats why its called the present"

Um on 7 Mile Ridin fuckin Dirty

Cass Corridor as well punk

www.forgottenmichigan.com
triggahappy187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 08:27 PM   #27
froth
Yacub grafted me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gok Spenglish
Thank you!

1: Lied to her parents about being a virgin and then everyone made up a HUGE fuckin lie.

or

People lie and feed dumb asses bullshit for a living and get to drive Benzez and wear polo suits, and gators.

Well, youre trying to sound smart from a small particular. Look at it this way; god existed in peoples lives long before the virgin birth. In fact, there is evidence that that story was borrowed from an earlier Egyptyian one. But you are not in charge of some person back before you were born. You are in charge of you. Now I know you cant honestly tell me you are doing your best, or being your best. So what school taught you to make fun of shit or judge shit?
Old 09-07-2005, 11:46 AM   #28
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

religion is too keep u in ignorance while the ones at the top of the religions ( all are members of the same group the higher up u go) keep their esoteric knowledge for themselves and use it to divide and conquer.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 02:04 PM   #29
G...
klass a-c merchant

G... grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gok Spenglish
Thank you!

or

The FUCKING TRUTH. Period you faggot fucks. ONE
G... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 02:35 PM   #30
Butter
Hunger Pains..

Butter grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Butter Send a message via MSN to Butter

evolution.

If I Offend You .. Fuck You I Intend To ..
Butter is offline   Reply With Quote