news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-07-2005, 05:08 PM   #31
Ronin
WC LEGEND

Ronin shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Ronin
Default Re: Athiest...where did everything come from?

lol at trigga

that point about other life has no bearing

do animals go to a heaven? after all they 'live' and exist and have somewhat of a free will

man is just an over evolved chimp with elaborate schemes, if i was a cat id be chilling all day laughing at man worshipping something there is no proof of, and slave labouring for small metal circles and paper notes!

humans suck
Old 09-07-2005, 05:18 PM   #32
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^%^ i know some very yummy gurlies who suck very well
i dropped a big post on here./. and its gone!!!

plus i did not evolve from a chimp

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 06:53 PM   #33
BlaK FuRYaN
MaN-ov-WaR

BlaK FuRYaN shaolin monk

SO IF MAN EVOLVED FROM MONKEY HOW COME MONKEYS AINT EVOLVING NOW...

YOU SHOULD AT LEAST SEE A MONKEY IN TRANSITION OR SOMETHING...

DAVID ICKE'S A BITCH....

"RELIGION A BLUEPRINT TO CONTROL MAN...."

IF MAN MANIPULATES THE WORD OF ALLAH TO SUITE THERE DESIRES OF GREED AND CONTROL THEN YES, WHAT EVER REVELATION HAS THE INCORPORATION OF MAN, IT CEASES TO BE OF GOD....AND THERE FORE CAN BE USED FOR CORRUPT PURPOSES....

"WE ARE CREATED IN HIS IMAGE" THIS MUST BE FROM THE BIBLE...AND MUST HAVE BEEN INCORPORATED BY MAN....HENCE YOUR QUESTION,

"and how do we know we are gods image when god has never been seen?"

BECUASE BY TELLING A CIVILISATION OF PEOPLE "WE ARE CREATED IN HIS IMAGE" ITS MAKES THEM FEEL LIKE THERE gods....THEREFORE NOT HAVING TO ADHERE THE WORDS OF ALLAH...

THEY CAN CREATE THERE OWN RELIGION THINKING THEY'RE gods THEMSELVES....

"god was created by man to explain what we diddnt know back then"

WHAT HAPPEND BACK THEN....? BECUASE UP TO DAY PEOPLE/SCIENTIST STILL CANT EXPLAIN IT....IF YOUR THINKING WHAT IM THINKING....

THERES THINGS HAPPNING TODAY SCIENTIST CANT FATHOM....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin
religion to me, is a system of control used by men to group the masses together

i dont care about gods etc and beleifs as long as u aint zionist scum

to me, there is no god...we came from a comet hitting earth with life on it, much more beleivable than a man in the sky creating the earth. one point is that we are created in his image, why bother with dinosars then and evolution which has evidence behind it? why not create man right away?

and how do we know we are gods image when god has never been seen

religious books are written by people not celestrial beings

i dont give a fuck about probability from creationists because its justy humanising something we cant explain to try and make the god theory seem more plausible

to me, a book written over 1000 years ago means nothing in todays society and god was created by man to explain what we diddnt know back then

as u know by this, im a beleiver in evolution, man evolved from monkeys

the end

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON
BlaK FuRYaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 07:26 PM   #34
Identity
Ishmaelic

Identity grasshopper

Theists, where did God come from?
Identity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 09:38 PM   #35
Mosaic
Street Corner Observer

Mosaic grasshopper

Blak Furyan, I'm not for the Darwinian perspective of evolution but just to play devil's advocate: evolution is a very misunderstood theory (yes it is still a THEORY all you evolutionists). Evolution does NOT say that Man evolved from the monkey. All it says is that homosapien sapien and the primate SHARE a common ancestor but one did not come from another. ..lol....they like cousins.......
Mosaic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 09:47 PM   #36
Fragmented
Tian Xia

Fragmented grasshopper

the thought of god came from fear simple as same as the boogieman. as for the universe since it's expanding and planets are changing wouldn't this be considered evolution? just curious

anyways besides this point how can u trust any religious since this is the biggest industry worldwide.
Fragmented is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 09:59 PM   #37
Mosaic
Street Corner Observer

Mosaic grasshopper

Good point Fragmented. How can we trust what we are taught when it is the product of thousands of years of conditioning.
..and as for the idea of God as coming out of fear, i don't agree. Perhaps that is a Freudian perspective i fail to capture but the concept of God has been more than just fear. It has been caused by awe and amazement of the unknown and a need for Man to find "somethihg bigger" than him.
As far as the expansion of the universe, it is considered evolution. However many astrophysicists fail to let the masses know a very simple but crucial fact that any amateur astronomer can see. If you stare at the northern and southern skies they both look the same.....how can this be? If evolution were the law of life then shouldn't one side be more "Evolved" than the other? well...experts would argue that it is simply because the universe is expanding in a circular motion and will eventually collapse (see the Big Crunch)....however there is one small problem with that......Entropy..........a concept understood by ver few.
Old 09-07-2005, 10:56 PM   #38
PHI.1.618

To me...

GOD = Energy that created ALL. not some dude in the sky that decided to write or have somebody write a book of laws for him...lol...
Old 09-08-2005, 06:26 PM   #39
Explizit Content

Explizit Content grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Explizit Content

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaK FuRYaN
SO IF MAN EVOLVED FROM MONKEY HOW COME MONKEYS AINT EVOLVING NOW...

YOU SHOULD AT LEAST SEE A MONKEY IN TRANSITION OR SOMETHING...
We didn't evolve from monkeys, that's a common misconception. Humans and chimps have a COMMON ANCESTOR. We are evolving. Evolution takes thousands to millions of years to visibly see a difference.

As far as my belief on where everything came from, I believe we have to look multi-demensional. Whoever or whatever created life isn't of this dimension and something that we can't even begin to fathom or comprehend. I don't believe the traditional "God" created life; but as I've stated in a previous post, I don't believe that life just spontaneously generated itself. The Big Bang, I definitely believe that, because if the universe is expanding, which it is, then there had to have been a force propelling that movement.

Do I believe in an afterlife? Not really, but it's a depressing thought for me since I was raised on the concept of heaven. However, the more I think about it, the more I can't believe. For one, does every single organism of bacteria go to heaven? I think it would be pretty humanistic of us to believe that only humans go to heaven, thus all living things would have to go also. And two with the possible infinite number of alien civilizations out in the universe, does that mean that they would also go to heaven?

Maybe the afterlife would be some sort of dream state, where you would see everything and feel everything like life only what you see would be a complete illusion...or possibly it already is?? Or maybe we'll go into the fourth demension where I believe time exists as a whole...Who knows.....

Just my thoughts, Peace!
Explizit Content is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 06:53 PM   #40
Mosaic
Street Corner Observer

Mosaic grasshopper

Excellent rationalization skills Explizit. You make some very interesting points. I also don't believe it is possible to state that the universe spontaneously generated itself. Also lets take into consideration the laws of physics...can we really have universal laws without a lawgiver? Who dictated that light should travel at 133,000 m/s ? BY itself?
Perhaps the most crucial misconception of God is cataloging Him as a personal deity.
As PHI said above, God is the energy that moves everything. The other major problem that leads to all other theological problems is in labeling God as God.... i mean what is God? it is just a word that trys to capture a vast and infinite concept in a single word. Just as there is no such thing as West or South for example, they are just words that point to a direction but there is no defined and exact "south" or "west". God is a word that limits the concept by putting it in words. This leads to the problem of the triple statement paradox "God is Good" "God is All Powerful" and "Evil Exists"...many would suggest you can pick 2 of the three but all 3 cannot happen at the same time....
Old 09-08-2005, 07:13 PM   #41
Identity
Ishmaelic

Identity grasshopper

Excellent points Mosaic! I tend to have the same view of God. As a creator, and possibly someone who is still taking an active role in the universe. But we will never know. So I don't think it makes any difference whether you're a theist or an atheist. I don't even have any idea how many their are, much less what they are like. The idea of an intelligent creator God just makes sense to me. I can't prove it.
Old 09-08-2005, 07:53 PM   #42
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explizit Content
We didn't evolve from monkeys, that's a common misconception. Humans and chimps have a COMMON ANCESTOR. We are evolving. Evolution takes thousands to millions of years to visibly see a difference.
thats a lot of old boll0x

'modern science' says that but does not proove it.

thousands to millions of years.. yeah so when they have fed u with all their shit.. u have no proof except their their conjourded evidance which fails at the basic of tests

this weekend.. know the ledge will be on fire
peace,

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 07:56 PM   #43
Identity
Ishmaelic

Identity grasshopper

Have you ever taken a science class? What's you education level?
Old 09-08-2005, 08:19 PM   #44
Mosaic
Street Corner Observer

Mosaic grasshopper

Word Identity. Don't take it the wrong way if you aren't Christian but your view of God is exactly what master Christian theologians have described in the experience of knowing God. You're saying "i can't prove it" reminds of Aquinas and Augustine's grappling with this exact problem by stating that God and the religious experience in general is deeply personal and no one can take you there except yourself. Faith as the ultimate justifier for the means. I don't exactly agree with that but hey....who am i to judge
And as for the evolution thing soul controller....well true, you and i may know that science hasn't proven much as far as evolution goes but this is just for the sake of argument...assuming evolution is true. Thats all. Assuming it is true, then we must point out that evolution says that man and ape share and ancestor. If we want to understand each other we have to understand even what we don't like....
Old 09-08-2005, 08:24 PM   #45
Explizit Content

Explizit Content grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Explizit Content

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller
thats a lot of old boll0x

'modern science' says that but does not proove it.

peace,
Prove to me how they don't prove it
Explizit Content is offline   Reply With Quote