news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-09-2005, 01:27 AM   #61
PHI.1.618

Default Re: Athiest...where did everything come from?

^ what he said!

I'm sick of bible thumpers & booklet selling Muslims telling me to have "faith" when I ask them for proof ...
Old 09-09-2005, 01:41 AM   #62
froth
Yacub grafted me

froth crouching tigerfroth crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to froth

the point of it all is that there is no proof. at least not just laid out for you. its a spiritual exercise we cant comprehend, and before you guys puff your chests out, whats your big theory?> that everything is meaningless? cmon watch a hummingbird. they mograte 100s of miles. same place year after year. look at their wings. look at their hearts. now estimate the chance that would take, and thats just a hummingbird. try the universe. infinite. now at least youre thinking "well there may be somethin but aint no way to know". Then faith, the jump, then you get your proof.
Old 09-09-2005, 02:02 AM   #63
PHI.1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by froth
the point of it all is that there is no proof. at least not just laid out for you. its a spiritual exercise we cant comprehend, and before you guys puff your chests out, whats your big theory?> that everything is meaningless? cmon watch a hummingbird. they mograte 100s of miles. same place year after year. look at their wings. look at their hearts. now estimate the chance that would take, and thats just a hummingbird. try the universe. infinite. now at least youre thinking "well there may be somethin but aint no way to know". Then faith, the jump, then you get your proof.
There you go with the "f" word again, faith = a neurological disorder ....
Old 09-09-2005, 02:08 AM   #64
froth
Yacub grafted me

well believe what you want, you must have reasons to be bitter, but god is real
Old 09-09-2005, 02:14 AM   #65
PHI.1.618

Besides tricking myself into believing he's real ( as you have ), what else can I do? ...lol... Oh & I'm bitter just because I don't believe in your personal santa?
Old 09-09-2005, 02:25 AM   #66
froth
Yacub grafted me

I guess you can start with opening your eyes. Youre on a rock circling a ball of light in an infinite universe. you telling me it feels like chance to you? And of course youre bitter I can tell by your hostile tone. Now if you just want to talk shit, fuck off find another dude; Im tired of arguing with young internet children. You got nothing to say but negative crap, and were going to end at a standstill bc I know god is real, and you dont know shit. Stalemate. So run along or do whatever
Old 09-09-2005, 02:52 AM   #67
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Identity
I think it makes more sense to say that matter was always here.
lmao how? something must always be created according to u athiests so who created the bang?

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 02:53 AM   #68
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragmented
what is more stupid believing in a woman who got pregnaunt by 'divine conception' or complete not believing in god because as yet there is no proof of.

until there is solid proof thats 100% undetistable, i have no interest to speculate about 2000 year old books that have 768 version and have been rewritten more times then any other book.
lmao you act like God had sex wit her u fool it was planted into her. God didnt "get" her pregnant.

there is no proof of evolution AT ALL just theories and concepts. hmmmm idk maybe God created evolution

Old 09-09-2005, 02:55 AM   #69
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHI.1.618
^ what he said!

I'm sick of bible thumpers & booklet selling Muslims telling me to have "faith" when I ask them for proof ...
im tired of u athiest fanatics claim that some guy in a lab coat some how discovered that somethin just blew up out of nowhere.

athiests are hypocrits have them near death and watch them beg for God's help

Old 09-09-2005, 03:15 AM   #70
PHI.1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone Collecta
im tired of u athiest fanatics claim that some guy in a lab coat some how discovered that somethin just blew up out of nowhere.

athiests are hypocrits have them near death and watch them beg for God's help
I'm sick of you Christians wanting to change everybody. Just because you FEAR does not mean that all of us have to ... LOL.... Anyways, you were brainwashed & raised that way so what can we expect uh?
Old 09-09-2005, 03:23 AM   #71
PHI.1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by froth
I guess you can start with opening your eyes. Youre on a rock circling a ball of light in an infinite universe. you telling me it feels like chance to you? And of course youre bitter I can tell by your hostile tone. Now if you just want to talk shit, fuck off find another dude; Im tired of arguing with young internet children. You got nothing to say but negative crap, and were going to end at a standstill bc I know god is real, and you dont know shit. Stalemate. So run along or do whatever
LOL... I ask you for proof & you tell me that I'm bitter? LMAO!, Are you in any way affiliated with the Bush Whitehouse? And again I ask, how can you prove that i don't know shit? Who the fuck are you to tell ppl that their wrong if NOBODY knows the truth. For all we know the ancient samurians were right, aliens probably did enhance us, WHO REALLY KNOWS? And dude, no need to get ignorant every time somebody challenges your views, it just shows u how much you question your own belief system .

LOL@ Noah's ark! .... Really ....
Old 09-09-2005, 04:02 AM   #72
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

seriously bone collector you faggot ass ignorant bitch, stop trying to involve yourself in an intelligent conversation, did you nitice how your initial comments were ignored. thats a sign that you should shut your mouth fool.

*religious people are stupid plain and simple*-

religion is an institution created in a context which is no longer applicable to todays society.

religion was created in order to solve the fundamental mysteries of human existant at the time, such as the existance of human, destination after death etc.

religion is a device which was created in order to instill an all knowing wisdom in humans, rendering them no longer scared of the one thing which they could not prevent, death.

religion in a contemporary context is not only not longer relevant, it has become a vehicle by which justification for discrimination and violence is achievable

religion is a creation and is not real, it was created by humans and has being morphed by tiime into various unrecognisable forms which have throughout history corrupted to a far greater degree then that of the good which religion has brought.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 08:12 AM   #73
froth
Yacub grafted me

well i disagree with you guys, believe whatever you want
Old 09-09-2005, 03:27 PM   #74
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHI.1.618
I'm sick of you Christians wanting to change everybody. Just because you FEAR does not mean that all of us have to ... LOL.... Anyways, you were brainwashed & raised that way so what can we expect uh?
i dont expect to change ya dumb ass if you dont want to believe thats ur problem not mine

Old 09-09-2005, 03:28 PM   #75
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by static quo
seriously bone collector you faggot ass ignorant bitch, stop trying to involve yourself in an intelligent conversation, did you nitice how your initial comments were ignored. thats a sign that you should shut your mouth fool.

*religious people are stupid plain and simple*-

religion is an institution created in a context which is no longer applicable to todays society.

religion was created in order to solve the fundamental mysteries of human existant at the time, such as the existance of human, destination after death etc.

religion is a device which was created in order to instill an all knowing wisdom in humans, rendering them no longer scared of the one thing which they could not prevent, death.

religion in a contemporary context is not only not longer relevant, it has become a vehicle by which justification for discrimination and violence is achievable

religion is a creation and is not real, it was created by humans and has being morphed by tiime into various unrecognisable forms which have throughout history corrupted to a far greater degree then that of the good which religion has brought.
lmao looks like someone is mad lmaaaaaaaooo