news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-31-2008, 10:34 PM   #1
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Who here roller skates or blades?

I used to roller skate when I was younger. I've never been roller blading though. I've noticed that roller skating is popular again with the urban youngstas, including many gang affiliates. It's evident in the movie Roll Bounce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 12:15 AM   #2
GZAjector
Yung Santa

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

whaaaaaaat? you roller SKATED?

i never did that.

rollerblading is where it's at, i guarantee you'd love it. nothing to it.

i used to play SEMI-PROFESSIONAL ROLLER HOCKEY lol. i think it was like 93 or 94, i was about 14 we was on espn for about 10 seconds when it was on street hockeys dick for a summer. my team got stomped out in a tourney, like 20-5. i scored twice. i was a beast. now, not so much. but i love rollerblading. fucking crrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooosh. get your abec-7's and FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

they prolly make bearings higher than 7's, but those are what i got and they fucking spinnnn.

the last pair i had was a couple years back, i let my little bro use them and he brought them back ate the fuck up. missing wheels, chunks taken out of em all kind of shit. i have no idea what the fuck he did, but i haven't bladed since. it's like riding a bike though. i need a new pair before wii fit says i'm fatter than it already does.
Old 01-01-2009, 12:16 AM   #3
GZAjector
Yung Santa

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i probably should have watched that video before responding.
Old 01-01-2009, 12:24 AM   #4
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^aaahahahahaha..... i used to rollerblade... aggressive inline skating is where its at...

this dude on the video, is from the series 'Chuck'... he's a funny cunt!
Old 01-01-2009, 12:44 AM   #5
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I never did any

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 04:25 AM   #6
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Roller blade hockey was the shit.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 10:18 PM   #7
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Do some of the gangs around your way roller skate? Around here, there are some drive by skatings. It catches people off guard, because not many peeps would think a guy on skates would be packing. But it happens more than you think. Plus when a dude is wearing those ugly gay jackets with the fur around the hood, it makes him look more hardcore if he has skates on.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-02-2009, 10:01 PM   #8
netscape check two
N.I.

Patrick Swayze, Horshack with a beard, Scott Baio, Flip Wilson, Marcia Brady, and the West Side Wheelers gang are down with hip hop and roller skating.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-02-2009, 10:11 PM   #9
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

i roller skated when i was like 6, my mom used the rink to look for dates and i just mobbed around and got speeding tickets all the time. It was a short career i was banned from the rink for speed skating to fast. Never creamed any one. Never got hurt. Idk, never roller bladed. Stole a few pairs tho and sold em but naw. I wouldnt mind hockey tho that sounds cool as hell from what wutage and GZAjector sayin
Old 01-02-2009, 10:12 PM   #10
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

I rollerblade all the time. I even skated agressively for a couple of year. A lot of fucking bruised theighs.

On a totally different subject what is this fuckery? A new look? So unsexy.

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 10:39 PM   #11
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Do some of the gangs around your way roller skate? Around here, there are some drive by skatings. It catches people off guard, because not many peeps would think a guy on skates would be packing. But it happens more than you think. Plus when a dude is wearing those ugly gay jackets with the fur around the hood, it makes him look more hardcore if he has skates on.
LMMFAO!!!!! Great post! Oh, the jackets you're talking about are called Thug Jackets.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 10:42 PM   #12
netscape check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilzPotent View Post
I rollerblade all the time. I even skated agressively for a couple of year. A lot of fucking bruised theighs.

On a totally different subject what is this fuckery? A new look? So unsexy.
What fuckery? huh?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-02-2009, 11:26 PM   #13
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SICKA! View Post
i roller skated when i was like 6, my mom used the rink to look for dates and i just mobbed around and got speeding tickets all the time. It was a short career i was banned from the rink for speed skating to fast. Never creamed any one. Never got hurt. Idk, never roller bladed. Stole a few pairs tho and sold em but naw. I wouldnt mind hockey tho that sounds cool as hell from what wutage and GZAjector sayin

^hahahah your a funny cunt!
Old 01-03-2009, 01:42 AM   #14
s_ivy

s_ivy grasshopper

im no good with balance... .shiatttttt cant even ride a bike
s_ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 02:00 AM   #15
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i skateboard, but i have to admit that fruitbooters are fucking insane.
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote