news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-01-2009, 09:13 PM   #16
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

1 - i said people 'like' you (inconsiderate)
2 - im drunk
3 - at my current mindset, if someone disrespected me offline(which aint gonna happen cus i havent gone out tonight) i would fuck them up, serious.
4 - you have a tiny dick (apparantly)
5 - fuck off
Old 01-01-2009, 09:22 PM   #17
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutage View Post
2 - im drunk
3 - at my current mindset, if someone disrespected me offline(which aint gonna happen cus i havent gone out tonight) i would fuck them up, serious.
5 - fuck off
I doubt you would do any type of harm to anybody even if you're drunk (I doubt that too). You're angry at me for no reason at all. I think it's because you see others and I going at it. As a result, you chose the perfect opportunity to try to flame me. You have failed and you're currently failing. Not my problem that you chose to be weak at a happy time (it's New Years Day). I don't feel sorry for you nor the troubles you're currently having. Yep!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 09:24 PM   #18
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
2 - im drunk
5 - fuck off
^soccer queer faggit posts on the corp drunk. faggit.
Old 01-01-2009, 09:27 PM   #19
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

id only kill a man who disrespects my soccer team.
Old 01-01-2009, 09:28 PM   #20
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

hahaha
Old 01-01-2009, 09:35 PM   #21
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i love the fact nicky is having a go cus im posting here drunk... dude.... you have nearly 9,000 posts in less than 2 years.... go outside...

...and ironman... you are a fucking twat!... why do i care what others think of me on a forum?... you do... you try and argue with people over your dicksize... to prove a point.... to PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW!... apparantly your 22... grow up, fag.
Old 01-01-2009, 09:37 PM   #22
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
i love the fact nicky is having a go cus im posting here drunk... dude.... you have nearly 9,000 posts in less than 2 years.... go outside...
true...i should be vatican. you should vouche for me. Thanks.
Old 01-01-2009, 09:37 PM   #23
Tage
John W. Henry

and HAN.... why are you calling it soccer?... to fit in with these yankee queers?... your english son... respect your country.
Old 01-01-2009, 09:38 PM   #24
Tage
John W. Henry

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
true...i should be vatican. you should vouche for me. Thanks.

Old 01-01-2009, 09:39 PM   #25
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

are you wallowing in your drunken misery???

Man up you english cunt
Old 01-01-2009, 09:40 PM   #26
Tage
John W. Henry

hahahaha what?... i would of thought that was obvious? you blind aswell?
Old 01-01-2009, 09:41 PM   #27
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 09:42 PM   #28
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

wutages mom?
Old 01-01-2009, 09:43 PM   #29
Tage
John W. Henry

id poke her in the fuckin eyes aswell
Old 01-01-2009, 09:43 PM   #30
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

wow....