news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-04-2009, 06:08 PM   #1
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default General Wise

It is obvious that the OG GENERAL WISE, the Afghan who owns a liquor store, is no longer using his account on here.

He told me this a while ago on the corpse.

While General Wise often received a lot of flack, I, for the most part, always enjoyed his work and found him to be amusing.

The new general wise is obviously a faggot.

One day I was mocking Sid on thecorpse.com, and the real Wise told me that he thought sid was using his account, as he had posted his account info.

So, I just wanted to point out that the new General Wise is a dickless faggot who longs for acceptance and is most likely sad and friendless, in real life.

It is someone who is constantly rejected in e-life and is most likely some kind of a social misfit, perhaps a chubby brtish-arab mc, perhaps a gaunt african-american fashion designer who specializes in hypercolors and glitter-glue?

All we really know is that:

a) it is not the real General Wise
b) the person is a faggot who cares very deeply, and
c) the person has some corpse.com connection

Keep in mind that most people on the corpse are, in my opinion, pretty funny, and do not give a shit about this website. The new General Wise is both not funny, and clearly devoted to this website.

The only 2 likely suspects I can think of are Sidious or Style.

Either way, it is some sort of sad faggot.

Anybody else have any theories, suspects, or thoughts on the matter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 06:41 PM   #2
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i think your off your fucking rocker.

I think its more pathetic to think up these ridiculous theories and have accounts at both places investigating than actually doing it.
Old 01-04-2009, 06:45 PM   #3
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

lmao @ murder she wrote
Old 01-04-2009, 06:46 PM   #4
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

well whoever it was, its banned.

fishy indeed.
Old 01-04-2009, 06:48 PM   #5

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
i think your off your fucking rocker.

I think its more pathetic to think up these ridiculous theories and have accounts at both places investigating than actually doing it.
I had an account at the corpse before the fake-ass general wise fiasco.

I think everyone would like to know who is posing as a non-member.

It is perfectly natural to be curious. It isn't like I've done any work investigating.

I also know that you, NickyTooch, have always been on STYLE's dick. I think it fulfilled some sort of Nubian fantasy of yours, but this isn't about you.

Could you be covering up for style, now that he is your user group of cast-offs and degenerates???

Interesting stuff, Tooch.

I was so sure it was sidious, but you have made me second-guess myself.

After all, STYLE is nothing but Sidious Katana with more melanin...

Quote:
Old 01-04-2009, 06:50 PM   #6
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Regardless he is banned. We shall never know.
Old 01-04-2009, 06:53 PM   #7

Quote:
Old 01-04-2009, 06:56 PM   #8
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I am curious myself....

...what caused Irondan to hate style so much. I don't recall you two every having beef. Was is style's racism?

What did this man to to upset so many on the corpse?

I didnt find him anymore annoying than the next poster. What was it Daniel
Old 01-04-2009, 06:57 PM   #9
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

cooley
Old 01-04-2009, 07:00 PM   #10

Quote:
Regardless he is banned. We shall never know.
Maybe the mods will bless us with the reason behind his banning. I'm sure an IP check was carried out.

Did it turn up as Merry Old England or was it a wireless internet provider next to a department store dumpster in Atlanta?

Quote:
Old 01-04-2009, 07:15 PM   #11
supreme M
Yolanda

supreme M drunken mastasupreme M drunken masta

lol at account investigation

irondan post your picture you faggot

supreme M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 07:22 PM   #12
supreme M
Yolanda

supreme M drunken mastasupreme M drunken masta

ok ill go first then....

heres me and my girlfriend on vaction in some shithole, uk lol

supreme M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 08:12 PM   #13

Quote:
I am curious myself....

...what caused Irondan to hate style so much. I don't recall you two every having beef. Was is style's racism?

What did this man to to upset so many on the corpse?

I didnt find him anymore annoying than the next poster. What was it Daniel
I don't HATE style.

I don't hate anybody on here.

I enjoyed style's work for a little while, and appreciated his efforts. I found him to be well-spoken and I thought his arts and crafts were unparalleled. However, I never thought he was very funny. Still, I don't like when everybody gangs up on people, so I did not participate when it was en vogue to bash style.

My problem with him is the fact that his internet career caused him to slip into dementia. He got really weird, pathetic, and desperate, and yet continued to be extremely cocky, which I found off-putting.

Quote:
Old 01-04-2009, 08:13 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by supreme M View Post
ok ill go first then....

heres me and my girlfriend on vaction in some shithole, uk lol

I do not see any picture

Quote:
Old 01-04-2009, 08:14 PM   #15
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh, the pic's there...and i detect a little boogie in someones nose

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote