news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > Intro

Old 02-14-2009, 09:13 AM   #16
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I thought this was you, Wolfie
Old 02-14-2009, 09:15 AM   #17
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Who STYLE?

Or duh chick wit duh beats and duh bad Engerlsih?
Old 02-14-2009, 09:17 AM   #18
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The chick with the down/brock snydrome
Old 02-14-2009, 09:19 AM   #19
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Na.

I dont have any secondaries.

But dont tell anyone, I like to keep duh mystique.
Old 02-14-2009, 09:23 AM   #20
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

Aye, I won't.

So if this is Style, we should expect ....what now? A few semi-funny photoshop pictures, following by a Style post saying hi and a BB post talking about she is the queen bitch of this site.
Old 02-14-2009, 09:29 AM   #21
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

I have the faggit on ignore.

He's a faggit.

Maybe this is one of the females that he approaches in bars and asks to join his usergroup.
Old 02-14-2009, 11:07 AM   #22
Killa BB
Cute Black Woman

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AF_17 View Post
Peace My name is AF_17 pronounced as AF_one7 and i am a female producer who makebeats. I am the second member of a hiphop duo known as Revolutionary Alien.
I'm new to this site and i felt there will be alot of A-ilikes on here who will feel what i do...
I make that grimey real underground hiphop ish i hope you will feel. Currently i reside in the Bird city known AS PHX and those mofo's can't respect an intellect mind with a diverse talent.. No bubblegum, pop ,sanp your fingers ish here just raw hip hop.. All feedback is appreciated good or bad...
Welcome Girl... make sure you keep your idiot blockers if yuo plan on hangin around Gen Chat much... the guys in here are for the most part, children or sexually retarded adults and they probably think you're STYLE... because they love him so much they wish everyone was him...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
Wattup STYLE?
See what I mean? SMH

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
So if this is Style, we should expect ....what now? A few semi-funny photoshop pictures, following by a Style post saying hi and a BB post talking about she is the queen bitch of this site.
I am Style's Main Squeeze but I am not the Queen B of this site... I believe that title is currently held by MzRzaRectah?... I'm just B... Not a hermaphrodite and Not STYLE regardless of what you may read...
Quote:
"she is brilliant. aint she?"
~Uncle Steezo~
Killa BB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 09:02 AM   #23
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

Eyuchk.

Stop scaring the newcomer.
Old 02-15-2009, 09:06 AM   #24
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think she got scared off already, she hasn't posted for a month.
Old 02-15-2009, 09:24 PM   #25
AF_17
REVOLUTIONARY ALIEN

AF_17 crouching tiger

Peace, Nah i ain't got scared off. I been in working mode. Preparing for our video shoot.
Also this is allstar weekend. i live in Phoenix currently everything is popping here. Thanks
Beauti for the love.. Who is style?
AF_17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 12:38 AM   #26
Killa BB
Cute Black Woman

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AF_17 View Post
Peace, Nah i ain't got scared off. I been in working mode. Preparing for our video shoot.
Also this is allstar weekend. i live in Phoenix currently everything is popping here. Thanks
Beauti for the love.. Who is style?
Loooooooooooooong story...

Long story short... He's popular here... mostly for his skills in bedazzling and glitterfying clothing... Oh yeah... he's pretty good at GFX too...
Quote:
"she is brilliant. aint she?"
~Uncle Steezo~
Killa BB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 06:17 PM   #27
AF_17
REVOLUTIONARY ALIEN

AF_17 crouching tiger

I'm sorry queen still learning lingo ... GFX?.. yeah he hit me up on myspace. Told him that people thought i was him.. I liked his threads. But then he put my pic on blast lol.
AF_17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 07:55 PM   #28
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

welcome

ain't nothing change but the address...
KaramelSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 12:58 AM   #29
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

not fooling anyone
Old 02-19-2009, 11:18 AM   #30
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This thread is boring.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote