news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > Intro

Old 02-19-2009, 02:47 PM   #31
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AF_17 View Post
I'm sorry queen still learning lingo ... GFX?.. yeah he hit me up on myspace. Told him that people thought i was him.. I liked his threads. But then he put my pic on blast lol.
LOL... That's my retarded boo... Ok, GFX=Graphics (photoshopped images and logos and whatnot) And by the way... don't leave anything lying around in the public if you don't want it to end up here because they will get it and make a mess of it... LOL... but it's all in fun...
Old 02-20-2009, 12:50 PM   #32
AF_17
REVOLUTIONARY ALIEN

AF_17 crouching tiger

no doubt.. hahaha. yeah i'ma make my page private. but some how i get the feeling that won't work either..lol
AF_17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 01:02 AM   #33
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AF_17 View Post
no doubt.. hahaha. yeah i'ma make my page private. but some how i get the feeling that won't work either..lol
It sure won't... now you're catchin on... LOL
Old 03-08-2009, 08:23 AM   #34
ChristO

ChristO shaolin monk

...I'm headed upstairs, to get into the women's conversation...uh, beautifl logo...
Old 03-08-2009, 10:26 AM   #35
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ay cool beats i produce too..probably not as well as you but w/e im learnin..add me myspace.com/thekillbot mostly the only thing u will gain out of this site is probably emcees to blaze your tracks and an inept (i dont even think i used this word right) ability to insult people...i have been on this site for years...like 3? but i got rid of my otha account i am also a legend/traitor/hated by lots of niggas...cuz i got bored one week made up a bullshit story about my life got people mad gave my account away and migrated to the promised land...(thecorpse) where u might end up if ur edgy enough.
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 09:38 AM   #36
AF_17
REVOLUTIONARY ALIEN

AF_17 crouching tiger

no doubt
Old 03-10-2009, 04:57 PM   #37
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

still waiting on that cd.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:07 AM   #38
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

who cares

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 09:38 PM   #39
AF_17
REVOLUTIONARY ALIEN

AF_17 crouching tiger

sorry i have to send it again it came back to me as non- deliverable. Plus i just got back from vegas will resend again.. I also have to send one to art vandelay.. so sorry guys for the delay.
Old 08-11-2009, 10:20 PM   #40
AF_17
REVOLUTIONARY ALIEN

AF_17 crouching tiger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlpE0joyamA

this bitch is crazyyyyyyyyyyyy
Old 08-11-2009, 10:57 PM   #41
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

damn ma that video looks professional. big up
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 12:02 AM   #42
AF_17
REVOLUTIONARY ALIEN

AF_17 crouching tiger
Default peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
damn ma that video looks professional. big up
Thank you god much appreciated... it is Professional the director is real talented out here in PHX.. i'm happy you took a peep pass it on Sun.. heeyahh!!!
Old 08-12-2009, 12:04 AM   #43
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

revolutionary black vigilantes go to war with caucasians in order to save caucasian children from latino rapists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

priorities

vid was pretty ill tho

good to see that taboo from b.e.p. is returning to the raw shit he came with back in the day furrealz

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 05:26 AM   #44
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bump!
this girl is dope as fuck
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 07:06 PM   #45
AF_17
REVOLUTIONARY ALIEN

AF_17 crouching tiger
Default Thank you Drunken Monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
bump!
this girl is dope as fuck
Please add me to your contacts and follow me on twitter. Here's some more me for You. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ6aIU_LsxE