news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-05-2009, 08:44 AM   #1
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Does anyone read the wu-corp archives? (props to tha old memberz)

Since i only joined last year, ive read back on some of the older wu-corp threads from back in 05..

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/archive/index.php

Theres some class threads there. plus does anyone know if some of these people still post here..

Quote:
Originally Posted by archive
-----------------
welcome back!!!

lizardzen
06-07-2005, 12:33 AM
thank da godz da sites back up!!!!
glad to be back up in here an hope every1's aight!!!!
it's da new wu year....!!!
fall 95 revisited ..this year!!

37thchamber
06-07-2005, 12:38 AM
Yo Its Crazy Haven This Shit Back Up! Its Gana Take Some Gettin Used To

Mr_Chopsticks
06-07-2005, 12:39 AM

Edit: holy shit i still got my old sig!

TUCO
06-07-2005, 12:51 AM
i gots my old sig too Choppy!
yay
i wish i had my old PMs though....had more sigs there *pouts*

peace

Konflikt
06-07-2005, 12:51 AM
Peace 2 the Godz! Man I was wondering what the hell happened? Well I hope tha God keep this thing running I want to hear some more live Wu Shit. P.e.a.c.e.

Purebloodmc
06-07-2005, 12:52 AM
Good to see Chopsticks back.

Hayabusa
06-07-2005, 01:16 AM
Damn its nice to have this place back.

36chambers
06-07-2005, 01:36 AM
ohhh shit, im home!

(...and then he left again,lol)

damaja
06-07-2005, 02:14 AM
And I was just about to kill myself.....

I'M SAVED!

Raptics (is this analjam?)06-07-2005, 02:21 AM
You mean I can drain the bath tub and put the toaster back where it belongs? Damm that was close.

Rebel_INS
06-07-2005, 05:51 AM
Yea its nice to have it back

BoSaNCeRoS
06-07-2005, 06:54 AM
SHit I'm so happy this site is back. I forgot my nick's password so i made a new one. My nick used to be Street_Disciple. I remember Chopsticks making me a sig with 2Pac and Nas in it with blue background. Dunno if he still remembers.

AK Spray
06-07-2005, 08:18 AM
Chyea!!!! What Bitch?!?!?!

KevLar
06-07-2005, 08:32 AM
Now, when is the Wu coming back?

TRONIX
06-07-2005, 11:26 AM
Never thought this place would be back

Good to see it back

Roman Deini
06-07-2005, 11:56 AM
now lets continue where we left off.

MantiZ
06-07-2005, 03:14 PM
woohoo!! it's goood to be baaack!

Mr_Chopsticks
06-07-2005, 03:48 PM
SHit I'm so happy this site is back. I forgot my nick's password so i made a new one. My nick used to be Street_Disciple. I remember Chopsticks making me a sig with 2Pac and Nas in it with blue background. Dunno if he still remembers.
of course I member that

Wu-Tality
06-07-2005, 06:03 PM
Yooow my pplz : ), I haven't been here that long before the lockdown of this site, but its nice to see most of us back in full effect.
Sifu Dragon
06-07-2005, 06:13 PM
Sup y'all?

wu gambino (he's still rockin the site )06-07-2005, 06:39 PM
YAY!!! After a long 8 month wait....

Where are all the old wu vets tho? I see a few but all the rest have "June 2005" as the join date.

Anyway Peace to those I know...
Don
Chopz
Tuco
37th
G29

G.O.D.FA.T.H.A.
06-07-2005, 06:58 PM
Back in action! Oh yea. Peace to all my Wu heads!

Roman Deini
06-07-2005, 07:12 PM
do i know you bambino?

Big Bad Man
06-08-2005, 08:58 PM
BOOYA!

Alex told me yesterday this shit wasnt happenin coz he lost some software, so whoever got it sorted, cilva or whoever, I love u man (no homo).

Good to see all the fam back, and spread the word ya bastids! Suuuuuuu!

Big Bad Man
06-08-2005, 08:59 PM
Hahahaha, lemme change that sig man. Thats older than Jesus.

Ronin
06-08-2005, 09:03 PM
good day my fellow pale folk, i registered before most of you, except deini

so i expect worship and greetings of the highest order, or i shall smite thee....smite the good

Megaman
06-08-2005, 09:49 PM
fuck

ShogunAssassin
06-08-2005, 09:56 PM
Yo i never thought this site was gonna be back. Then i get a e mail saying it would be back soon of my mate and i been ckecking everyday until it was back up. peace to all the old fam and what up to tha new people.

Peace
NAKHI the SOLORIAN (nahki will die before he stops posting on here,lol)06-09-2005, 03:44 PM
this is weird ceeing this site back up

peace to all eye am cool with.

one

Mr_Chopsticks
06-09-2005, 04:30 PM

Welshkillabee
06-09-2005, 04:52 PM
And its great to be back!!
I been checkin for ages

Skellington
05-30-2006, 12:54 PM
....old thread isn't it?
I wonder how long they will keep the forum going for. shits being doing the rounds a looooooooong time.

props to ya'll who keep the place running

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 08:46 AM   #2
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I have not seen some of those people in a while

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 09:06 AM   #3
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hahaha I remember mostly everyone on that list.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 09:19 AM   #4
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Fermi, you fucking disgust me.

Not only does your 'humour' make me wretch.

But just looking at your name fills me with hate and loathing.

You are the maker and creator of the devil.

Get the fuck outta here.

Faggit.
Old 01-05-2009, 10:27 AM   #5
DRUNKENDRAGON
Veteran Member

DRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkey

I remember those people, lol
DRUNKENDRAGON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 10:29 AM   #6
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cool wolf, i couldnt possibly take you serious but I'll try...i promise. So im guessing most of these people don't post here anymore profeng? oh well...some dudes move on, some stay here drinking whiskey,lol....i guess i might follow suit,lol

Old 01-05-2009, 10:38 AM   #7
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Megaman still comes around...he was never a high profile poster though.

Chopsticks I think is still apart of chambermusik staff.

Ronin started to dislike this site when it got big and posted at canibus world.

37thchamber I remember him from methical...i just checked and he logged in on new years eve but didnt crack 100 posts since coming back

TUCO stopped posting maybe a year ago

damaja was a corpse guy....dont know if he got banned but might still post

Roman Deni aka Don Deni aka Jay Deni was a mod before my mod time

Big bad man was a scot that was a fighter but never went to UFC because he said the rules sucked...always training

Old 01-05-2009, 11:01 AM   #8
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

damn scot beating me to tha game..ronin sounds like a douche...canibus world,hahahaha

so hectis is like a closely extinct animal on here,lol

Old 01-05-2009, 11:30 AM   #9
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 01-05-2009, 06:06 PM   #10
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I just got in touch with Ronin a few days back. I'm going to try to persuade him to come back to the site. lol Da Keet.

By the way, is Sam7 still banned from the forum here? lol If not, I'll try to get him to come back also.

Last edited by check two; 01-05-2009 at 06:09 PM.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 06:09 PM   #11
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
Megaman still comes around...he was never a high profile poster though.

Chopsticks I think is still apart of chambermusik staff.

Ronin started to dislike this site when it got big and posted at canibus world.

37thchamber I remember him from methical...i just checked and he logged in on new years eve but didnt crack 100 posts since coming back

TUCO stopped posting maybe a year ago

damaja was a corpse guy....dont know if he got banned but might still post

Roman Deni aka Don Deni aka Jay Deni was a mod before my mod time

Big bad man was a scot that was a fighter but never went to UFC because he said the rules sucked...always training
I don't remember you being at Methical/Rap Level.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 06:11 PM   #12
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

don deini, chopsticks, butter, sicka, 37th... (i thought was 11th-you just reminded me), king callabah, kingshyt, skellington, tuco, alex, escobar///

^all the old heads... i was looking for them when i came back this site this year, but i guess they aint here.
Old 01-05-2009, 06:11 PM   #13
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I don't remember you being at Methical/Rap Level.
I was when it was methical....not raplevel though.

I'd lift SAM7s ban if his account is still in the system. He was banned before my time as mod.

Old 01-05-2009, 06:14 PM   #14
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutage View Post
don deini, chopsticks, butter, sicka, 37th... (i thought was 11th-you just reminded me), king callabah, kingshyt, skellington, tuco, alex, escobar///

^all the old heads... i was looking for them when i came back this site this year, but i guess they aint here.
sicka just came back. skellington was the admin of that warcloud site...remember the thread 2 weeks ago about it changing. alex is still here and is Kong....hes a vat member. kingshyt....i think he was in the battle forum not too long ago.

Old 01-05-2009, 06:16 PM   #15
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

prolifical, you been here since i remember, maybe i was here before you... before the crash... but for some reason my account got fucked... butter, is a mate i grew up with... he lives up the road from me... and hes just on another planet nowadays