news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-05-2009, 01:04 PM   #16
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

My boy had like 25,000 in a retirement fund....He lost 15,000. He took it out before it dwindles to nothing. So basically he got 5,000 or 7,000 after the penalties for taking it out early.
Old 01-05-2009, 01:26 PM   #17
pep
rockin old ponys

pep iron monkeypep iron monkeypep iron monkeypep iron monkeypep iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
what a shame, they have to wear the same outfit twice a week. people must be ready to throw themselves out windows at this point..
lol..maybe a bad example...but shit is ruff right now...better have your child support paid up cause cats is getting those 30 day delinuent warrants like crazy!!!!
Old 01-05-2009, 01:28 PM   #18
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Indeed.

I see your local barbers has resorted to child labour.

Times is hard.
Old 01-05-2009, 01:30 PM   #19
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It has had absolutely no effect on me at all.

Apart from lowering our exchange rate, and making me a little more hesitant to buy some Dior Homme MIJ's now that they will cost me $600 AUD.

But yeah, apart from that, no problems.

Maybe i will say different if i ever graduate, and try to get a job within the Finance industry.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 01:32 PM   #20
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

at least wendys has upgraded thier dollar menu...
cutn' heads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 01:38 PM   #21
pep
rockin old ponys

silver lining to every dark storm cloud^^
Old 01-05-2009, 01:39 PM   #22
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

.99c double stacks nigguhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 01:41 PM   #23
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wendy's = recession proof. buy your stocks and bonds today.
Old 01-05-2009, 01:42 PM   #24
pep
rockin old ponys

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
.99c double stacks nigguhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
double stacks is dumb good...
Old 01-05-2009, 01:43 PM   #25
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Not true....when tomatoes were rare in parts after Katrina, they raised the Jr. Bacon cheeseburger 30 cents briefly.

Or if it was only 99 cents, it didnt have a tomato on it.

Maybe recession proof, but not disaster proof.
Old 01-05-2009, 01:43 PM   #26
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yes I think they are publicly traded on the Nikkea exchange

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 01-05-2009, 01:44 PM   #27
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by pep View Post
double stacks is dumb good...
no doubt, they shit on McD's double chzburgs

Old 01-05-2009, 01:44 PM   #28
cutn' heads
mic fury

even in tough economic times, america will still be able to lead the world in obesity...
Old 01-05-2009, 01:45 PM   #29
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

i liked the double stacks better when they just put kethcup and mayo on em. Now they got all the other bullshit.
Old 01-05-2009, 01:47 PM   #30
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Who is Wendy and how much does she charge for Blowjob with a side order of single digit anal insertion?