news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-05-2009, 01:48 PM   #31
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
Who is Wendy and how much does she charge for Blowjob with a side order of single digit anal insertion?
do you like redheads?
cutn' heads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 01:50 PM   #32
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Depends.

Describe yourself some more.
Old 01-05-2009, 01:52 PM   #33
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
Depends.

Describe yourself some more.
oh no. not me. thats another thread for another day.
cutn' heads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 04:59 PM   #34
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

LMFAO@ SENATOR

I'm good. I was living like the chinese until just recently. I still have money in the market. I love living life on the edge. The only thing that has me futzed rye now is pretty much the weather. I hate the cold. I stay in more often. I may be addicted to Wii.

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 05:01 PM   #35
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

yo, yo fernando sent me yo, stop actin hostile yo, and yo dont point that shit at me
bad enough i gotta come to tha crib, ya spanish niggaz usin languages and shit, im feelin like a dick
Old 01-05-2009, 05:02 PM   #36
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Like the Wii, ey?

I have a five inch white thing you can shake about till your wrist gets sore if you lieke?
Old 01-05-2009, 05:13 PM   #37
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAH yea but then it gets sticky and goes soft....no good.

CONservative goverMENt
Old 01-05-2009, 05:16 PM   #38
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm not doing too badly, despite our sagging economy.

The company is delaying the issuing of year-end bonuses, but as I am not living day-to-day, this does not effect me.

There were some lay-offs, but my department was very productive and I expect a decent raise. On one hand, I feel bad that people who have been around longer than I have are being dismissed through no fault of their own, but on the other hand, I can buy televisions and jewelry or whatever.

The thing about the stock market is that it is cyclical.

Nobody is actually "losing" any money, unless they are dumb enough to sell in this market. In fact, now is actually an excellent time not only to hold on to your current investments, but to take on new ones.

Either way, thank you for your concern, wu-corp, but don't worry, I'm jewish, and various conspiracies and jewry ensure that I will keep on shining well into the first quarter of 09, and beyond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 05:16 PM   #39
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

are we talking dirty now?

im wearing a pair of 3 pants with a hole in the crotch.
Old 01-05-2009, 05:19 PM   #40
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

ilz is down with the crew i see. wise choice mami
Old 01-05-2009, 05:20 PM   #41
pep
rockin old ponys

pep iron monkeypep iron monkeypep iron monkeypep iron monkeypep iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilzPotent View Post
LMFAO@ SENATOR

I'm good. I was living like the chinese until just recently. I still have money in the market. I love living life on the edge. The only thing that has me futzed rye now is pretty much the weather. I hate the cold. I stay in more often. I may be addicted to Wii.
living on the edge sux when u look over the cliff and see poverty waiting for u...
Old 01-05-2009, 05:20 PM   #42
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

crotch hole? oui sexy? tickle it with your pinky for me.

Edit -

Quote:
Originally Posted by pep View Post
living on the edge sux when u look over the cliff and see poverty waiting for u...
Truth of the matter is, I have a very good job and a helluva education. Everybody needs corporate liars,, errr I mean lawyers. My business isn't going any where. I have a couple of cars, nice clothes, expensive shoes, nice bags and alot of gold and silver that won't be coming with me into the afterlife. I have already realized that the things I have, with the exception of my car, are all valuable because man says they are. Its retarded. None of it comes with me when I die. I slept on a floormat for about 2 years because I refused to get a bed untile just recently. I had a table and my 2 flat screen television in my house. Its not that I can't afford it - really and truly I don't give fack. I'm Zen without it. In turn the space is awesome in my living room. I can play kill the man with the football with all that space.

CONservative goverMENt

Last edited by ilzPotent; 01-05-2009 at 05:27 PM.
Old 01-05-2009, 05:22 PM   #43
pep
rockin old ponys

pep iron monkeypep iron monkeypep iron monkeypep iron monkeypep iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
I'm not doing too badly, despite our sagging economy.

The company is delaying the issuing of year-end bonuses, but as I am not living day-to-day, this does not effect me.

There were some lay-offs, but my department was very productive and I expect a decent raise. On one hand, I feel bad that people who have been around longer than I have are being dismissed through no fault of their own, but on the other hand, I can buy televisions and jewelry or whatever.

The thing about the stock market is that it is cyclical.

Nobody is actually "losing" any money, unless they are dumb enough to sell in this market. In fact, now is actually an excellent time not only to hold on to your current investments, but to take on new ones.

Either way, thank you for your concern, wu-corp, but don't worry, I'm jewish, and various conspiracies and jewry ensure that I will keep on shining well into the first quarter of 09, and beyond.
yeah thats the word..hold on to your joints right now, the stock market is on sale right now...
Old 01-05-2009, 05:22 PM   #44
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Ok.

Picture the scene.

I've just farted so their is a musk hanging in the air.

I've put on a bit of weight over christmas and my belly is hanging seductively over the top of my boxer shorts.

Im now scratching my testicles.
Old 01-05-2009, 05:27 PM   #45
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Im actually doing very well financially, even though i dnt benefit much from my various investments as the money is stored in banks in another country. i aint making a loss in this current economic crisis.

but in England, due to not using any of my overseas money im pretty broke right now. plus train prices have gone up. fuckin cunts.