news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-05-2009, 01:15 PM   #16
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

Quote:
Originally Posted by iove View Post
Man I hate black people.
i know son....i really wonder about my people alot...especialy as of late....we keep settin ourselves back. soul plane,the yin yang twins,and stupid shit like this.
Old 01-05-2009, 01:21 PM   #17
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^hahahahaahah

Soul Plane
Yin Yang twins
OJ
and

Crazy Chick on the trains

^^the downfall of the black community examined hahahaahahah.

Come on folk, its not like that at all, look at all them other folk on the train not doing shit LOL.

I dont even know why you bringin race into this??? I seen all types of people act this way on public transportation vehicles. Thats what makes it so fun.

Barry Bonds is like on the cusp.
Old 01-05-2009, 01:23 PM   #18
SHAoLiN LoRD
OLDER G.O.D.

SHAoLiN LoRD iron monkeySHAoLiN LoRD iron monkeySHAoLiN LoRD iron monkeySHAoLiN LoRD iron monkey

who you kiddin ghostlaced. You a whitey from europe. You would have been scared as hell.

Stop frontin like you tough
SHAoLiN LoRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 01:27 PM   #19
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^OH SHIT its the little dick dlah banga up in my ass again!! How about you remove all the cheese from your dick and make a toasted sandwich with that shit, it might make your ass breath smell better

fake ass dlah groupie wannabee bitch living in the white burbs of SI prentending to be hood\

Hahahaa i think this is the same fool who made a "goodbye" thread int he wu chamber cus he was going away for a week somewhere (probably his a DLAH's honeymoon") and he expected niggas to reply to him ahahahah

This is the only nigga on the site i know of with a white rep dick. hahaha. Its probably bigger than his real life dick too hahahaahaah.

You talk about tuff? Arent you the guy that was PMing me and others in the site asking for their addresses so you could go round their house and have a fight with them?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHA.

What a fucking goonie goo goo eddie murphy new films ass type nigga.
Old 01-05-2009, 01:33 PM   #20
SHAoLiN LoRD
OLDER G.O.D.

SHAoLiN LoRD iron monkeySHAoLiN LoRD iron monkeySHAoLiN LoRD iron monkeySHAoLiN LoRD iron monkey

figures you would change the subject
Old 01-05-2009, 01:35 PM   #21
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
She needs a hug.

I hate to see how society can bring a person to that condition.

All that Bi Polar shit, thats all existing becaue of the fucked up condition some people have to live through, all the additives in our foods, all the additives in our drinks, all the neglect in life, some people dont come thru that healthily man.

But truthfull if I was sat near her I wouldve stepped in EARLY on that shit, that ol lady didnt deserve to be humiliated like that so there no question I wouldve handled that bitch early. Anyone who shouts like that is all talk when it come down to it.
they need to have better security on those trains. She is bipolar, so it's beyond her control, good thing she wasn't carrying a gone on her.
Old 01-05-2009, 01:38 PM   #22
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

The 1st of many PM's I recieved off SHOALIN LORD:

Quote:
Yo Whut up tough././

I see u when I see you.......

Where you reside at?

We gotta do this damn thing already.
^LMAO this was before I even knew who SAHOLIN LORD was, and this popped up, outta the blue

then another one:

Quote:
that is the best you can do?

Stop doin drugs, your really ruining yourself. Do you realize that everyone is laughing at how gay your threads are?

Do yourself a favor and stay off my boards. You cruisin for it, NYC Staten Island Style baby.

^ahahaahaha

I can just imagine you and DLAH sitting alone in your room, eating cheese sandwiches together, dreaming of the day they might meet RZA, what they might say.
Old 01-05-2009, 01:39 PM   #23
SHAoLiN LoRD
OLDER G.O.D.

Ghostlaced,

You think I care if you negatively rep me?

I dont kare, internet man. It is all good. you can pretend all you want to be tough on the net.

We all know you live in europe, are white and wish you could come to america.

Italiano I pimp a derby cuz a mobster.
Old 01-05-2009, 01:39 PM   #24
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm almost certain she posts here.
Old 01-05-2009, 01:41 PM   #25
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackula View Post
they need to have better security on those trains. She is bipolar, so it's beyond her control, good thing she wasn't carrying a gone on her.
A Gone? LMAO

Carrying a gone?

If you mean a guard u now then I dont think this girl would not get out the house without shootin herself with it first.
Old 01-05-2009, 01:48 PM   #26
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
A Gone? LMAO

Carrying a gone?

If you mean a guard u now then I dont think this girl would not get out the house without shootin herself with it first.
wow .. i meant a gun .. i'm tired .. fucking school stresses me out and makes tired!
Old 01-05-2009, 02:28 PM   #27
SHAoLiN LoRD
OLDER G.O.D.

oh Ghost, You my soulja girl.
Old 01-05-2009, 02:30 PM   #28
JerseyIronman

JerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal son

wow haha ive never seen this shit before. The MARTA is nuts.

Honestly people say they would stop the bipolar bitch and put her in her place but realistically alot of people wouldnt.

What are u gonna do tell her to stop? and she'll go and sit down?

Shes gonna freak out on you. You'll end up having to put her in a head lock or something.

JerseyIronman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 02:31 PM   #29
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

^yo WTF i think all that DLAH cum you been swallowing is going to your brain, maybe you should lay off it for a week.
Old 01-05-2009, 02:33 PM   #30
JerseyIronman

JerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal son

The ONLY time I see Shaolin Lord post is when hes attacking Ghostlaced lol

JerseyIronman is offline   Reply With Quote