news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-05-2009, 03:39 PM   #31
SHAoLiN LoRD
OLDER G.O.D.

SHAoLiN LoRD iron monkeySHAoLiN LoRD iron monkeySHAoLiN LoRD iron monkeySHAoLiN LoRD iron monkey

werd up son. I aint gotz much to say.

But, I love to give it to the posers..
SHAoLiN LoRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 03:44 PM   #32
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Meanwhile....ShAoAlIN LoRRD practises in his kitchen for his next event:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyIronman View Post
You'll end up having to put her in a head lock or something.

But I live for those moments son.

Putting a Chris Benoit on these crazy bitches?

....THATS ME SON. Hood rat exterminator.

I been puttin the headlock on bi polar train bitches on since the first grade. Aint nothing new to me.
Old 01-05-2009, 04:22 PM   #33
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

on buses here in baltimore there are black kids who go around slapping white folks in the face. it's some sort of game. thats probably why no one interceded.
cutn' heads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 04:51 PM   #34
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post

My Type of Bitch

Old 01-05-2009, 04:51 PM   #35
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Tony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killa

GHOSTLACED KillllllLAHHHHH mo' Whiter then Vanilla ONGHH

hahaha

he kills me ...i luv it

Big Up Ghost

Tony Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 05:00 PM   #36
NIKLZ
दीर्घबौद्धॐबौद्शिवा

NIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venoms

Last edited by NIKLZ; 01-05-2009 at 05:03 PM.
NIKLZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 05:02 PM   #37
NIKLZ
दीर्घबौद्धॐबौद्शिवा

NIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venoms

NIKLZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 05:02 PM   #38
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ I dont speak jalapeno, speak english son!!
Old 01-05-2009, 05:09 PM   #39
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

LMAO props Camo that was funny as heyo

^
Old 01-05-2009, 05:14 PM   #40
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Somebody should have knocked that ugly jerri curl out.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 05:36 PM   #41
pep
rockin old ponys

pep iron monkeypep iron monkeypep iron monkeypep iron monkeypep iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackula View Post
they need to have better security on those trains. She is bipolar, so it's beyond her control, good thing she wasn't carrying a gone on her.
on some real shit i be on marta on the reg and i dont buy that bi polar shit..thats some shit her lawyer thought up for sympathy...the youth here in the atl is on some real foul disrespectful shit..yo, they be on the train whylin, cursing, just bugging the f out...i used to whyl on public trans as a youth and all but these youth now are on some other shit...somebody should have smacked that lil bird cutty from the wire style..

Last edited by pep; 01-05-2009 at 05:41 PM.
pep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 05:42 PM   #42
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Someone just needs to introduce bitch to the Marijuana plant for real
Old 01-05-2009, 06:00 PM   #43
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Wow....what is up with the dudes just sittin there doin nuthin while she did that to an old woman who probly lived thru the real shit.

All the efforts of the civil rights movement pissed down the drain with soulja boy's black youth.
Old 01-05-2009, 06:33 PM   #44
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Wow....what is up with the dudes just sittin there doin nuthin while she did that to an old woman who probly lived thru the real shit.

All the efforts of the civil rights movement pissed down the drain with soulja boy's black youth.
That's because people don't want to interfere in situations because they're scared. Like a couple of years ago while I was riding the bus, there was this old man who was causing a lot of trouble. No one said anything to him, including the bus driver. The old man decided to talk to this lady. He's touching on her and no one does a damn thing. Finally, I just confronted the guy and asked him to stop. He did.

Some people don't want to step up and say anything because they fear they'll become a victim.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 06:36 PM   #45
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
That's because people don't want to interfere in situations because they're scared. Like a couple of years ago while I was riding the bus, there was this old man who was causing a lot of trouble. No one said anything to him, including the bus driver. The old man decided to talk to this lady. He's touching on her and no one does a damn thing. Finally, I just confronted the guy and asked him to stop. He did.

Some people don't want to step up and say anything because they fear they'll become a victim.
You are a brave man. A brave man with a small penis but big testicles. I salute you, carnal.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote