news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-05-2009, 11:50 PM   #61
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
this shit boarders on apalling.

Im not really surprised at the disrescpectful bitch, but moreso at the grown men who were afraid to stand up a skinny ass woman.

I mean seriously, where was this? what kind of people are they?
They're clock radio speakers. Like I said before, people now days are afraid to stand up to average bullshit.

If a woman were to cause trouble while you were riding a train, would you confront her or say nothing? What would Jesus do if he was on that train?

But Obama is almost president. I think blacks will make the change, seriously.

Last edited by IrOnMaN; 01-05-2009 at 11:53 PM.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 11:54 PM   #62
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

ATL

regardless from where or from what that lil broad comes around me wit that shit and i'll smack that lid right off her dome and tell her Flipper's in town.... then have my homegurl take her wig and throw it over a hang-rail and have her swing kick the shit out her for even attempting to mimmick Solejer gurl

im not usually a confrontational dood but these gits need to respeck there elders - i don't give a fuck what u are or what you represent don't come around L~>1<~NKS or H1S with that shit - thx

that piece about "find my hair so I can go" was comedy.... she prolly in hidin' after that shit

Last edited by L~>1<~NKS; 01-05-2009 at 11:58 PM.
L~>1<~NKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 02:05 AM   #63
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1NKS View Post
ATL

regardless from where or from what that lil broad comes around me wit that shit and i'll smack that lid right off her dome and tell her Flipper's in town.... then have my homegurl take her wig and throw it over a hang-rail and have her swing kick the shit out her for even attempting to mimmick Solejer gurl

im not usually a confrontational dood but these gits need to respeck there elders - i don't give a fuck what u are or what you represent don't come around L~>1<~NKS or H1S with that shit - thx

that piece about "find my hair so I can go" was comedy.... she prolly in hidin' after that shit

more like protective custody. I watched that video spread like wild fire on the net back in the summer when it came out and black folk were pretty pissed off..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 07:53 AM   #64
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I dont know why people are saying no one did anything. Didnt you watch the video? It took about a minute or so for someone to tell her to stop. And she almost got slapped by the end of it.

People dont just jump out their seat immediately like that in real life. A minute is how long I would expect it would take someone to speak out in a crowd. And you could hear the same guys throughout it speaking abotu it. Thats what happens, people will wait a minute to see if she will just shut up by herself. People migh not of been completely aware of what was going on until a lil while. Its easy sayign what youre saying when youre watching it on Youtueb knowing what is happeneing.

But if you really expect people to instantly within a second jump up and slap a random bitch as soon as she starts shouting at someone youre dreaming.
Old 01-06-2009, 08:04 AM   #65
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

yyyyyyyyoooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uu

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote