news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-05-2009, 05:26 PM   #1
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury
Default Let me speak on this..

Aight let me get this out real quick. Im accually over it so its not a concern of mine, but still..

Ok so last weekend I jump on the computer and hit the usual routine. Put on some music, spark a blunt, browse shit online. So I go to this forum and this is what I see..

LOL really?

What was so bad, so offensive, so disturbing, so in-appropriate that I get a 7 day ban from this place...??

A picture of 2 girls with PHOTOSHOPPED cum on their faces

Is that really on the level of a guy shitting on a baby, or some dude putting his nuts on a babys forehead?? (we all kno who did those). And it wasent even somthin serious, I was just posting shit cause Skampoes grease filled blood was boiling, and it was fun getting him going. And plus and soon as I posted the pic, everyone but him realized it was photoshopped and its wasent bad

But what happened was that fat fuck snitched on me to whoever the mod was, which im sure wont expose themselves and continue to hide in the shadows

But seriously tho, let me get this straight..

Skampoe posted a video and a .gif of a guy shitting blood and glass..

and thats ok??

he posted a pic of 4 Underage looking girls shitting..

and thats ok??

Am I really the only person that doesnt get this??

Where the fucks the logic!?

Now I see why Jasper, Heatholder, Gen Wise and all the Corpse faggots hate this place and the mods

Im gonna be gone from here in about a month, so im not sweating it to tough, and I accually enjoyed my time off this forum, more people here need to try that.

thats it tho
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 05:28 PM   #2
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The modding on this forum is really, really, really, inconsistent.
Old 01-05-2009, 05:30 PM   #3
Tyler Durden
You are not your job

Tyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken masta

I always wondered what you got banned for

The thread must've been deleted cos your last few posts don't have any pics on them.

They must be out to get you

Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 05:30 PM   #4
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo, for real, that jar squatting video is one of the most interesting things i have ever seen on the internet
cutn' heads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 05:31 PM   #5
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 05:32 PM   #6
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Well, i see your points.

And I know that there are a couple 'snitches' on here who deny it.

To me, Its no surprise Skampoes puerto rican ass did that considering how serious he gets on her.

But, i think the disgusting stuff is retarded and not even funny anyway.
Old 01-05-2009, 05:33 PM   #7
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Well, i see your points.

And I know that there are a couple 'snitches' on here who deny it.
Old 01-05-2009, 05:35 PM   #8
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

11th, I gotta ask..

were you part of the Real Blair Witch Project that was filmed in Flint?

Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 05:35 PM   #9
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

indeed the modding is inconsistent. but that no reason to post fucked up pics, photoshop or not.
Old 01-05-2009, 05:37 PM   #10
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
indeed the modding is inconsistent. but that no reason to post fucked up pics, photoshop or not.
Fo' real.

Any underage stuff should be an instant ban, IMO.

But some people seem to get away with it, while others don't.
Old 01-05-2009, 05:37 PM   #11
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Old 01-05-2009, 05:40 PM   #12
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
Fo' real.

Any underage stuff should be an instant ban, IMO.

But some people seem to get away with it, while others don't.
my shit was hardly a bad pic

it was two fully clothed girls that had their mouths open to the camera, and someone jus photoshopped cum on their faces or somthing like that

Im surprised Emporerles was never banned.

Lucky him I guess
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 05:51 PM   #13
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Old 01-05-2009, 06:06 PM   #14
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i had a feeling that shit was gona get u banned when i seen it

it was pretty raw.

and the jizz looked real as fuck lol

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 06:08 PM   #15
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo 11th... off-topic... but are you the guy me and butter used to converse with?... just wonderin... it was someone with chambers in their name