news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-08-2005, 06:28 PM   #46
brahma
Banned

brahma grasshopper
Default Re: twisted elements

rae: "now iīm taking over the medley" with this one message from the father through raeīs mouth. the god means the three most high demigods. cause itīs necesarry if you wanna make up this world to let these work together. vishnu (the energy supply) shiva (the demon king) and the creator. a medley is a song made up out usually three parts of three different songs. thatīs what we have here. three different demigods. ray rza and jay. they gotat work together FOR god and so, for the wealth of the world. itīs simple. if rae start that, rza is with him and thatīs 2:1 - jay canīt do anything else than surrender sooner or later. cause raeīs and rza īs army will be too mighty to be stopped by the roc. the roc is great. itīs greater than the wu when it comes to spiritual wars causethemost high battleking shiva is on their side (jay), but the wu got more affiliatees and the energy on their side . thatīs why the wu canīt loose. but they gotta start to fight for real. fight with love. knahmean. for the lord. shiva doing it for the money. wu did to sometimes, but deep inside they know hwats right and so they gotta remember that and let off the loot. thatīs it about the most high demigods.
brahma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 06:31 PM   #47
Identity
Ishmaelic

Identity grasshopper

I'm rally starting to think they might want to get rid of this forum. All of these nutbag topics on here are sure to give the Wu a bad name.
Old 09-08-2005, 06:31 PM   #48
Identity
Ishmaelic

Identity grasshopper

Mabye that's why they got rid of it in the first place.
Old 09-08-2005, 06:36 PM   #49
brahma
Banned

brahma grasshopper

hm... w/e man
i think KTL was gone cause jordi didnīt liked it and because god decided to take the wisdom sector out of wuīs hands for a minute. cause shit was filled with haters and nonbelivers like you! can be
Old 09-08-2005, 06:39 PM   #50
brahma
Banned

brahma grasshopper

iīm on a curse to change the world - thatīs why i post here cause i think thereīs people out there like me. whatīs your excuse to come in the ledge or this thread here and give a peace of hate to it?
Old 09-08-2005, 06:45 PM   #51
brahma
Banned

brahma grasshopper

whenever thereīs light (froth, me) there comes darkness along (identity) no problem identity, you been driven by deminish energies!
Old 09-08-2005, 06:48 PM   #52
Identity
Ishmaelic

Identity grasshopper

Quote:
brahma: whatīs your excuse to come in the ledge or this thread here and give a peace of hate to it?
Do I need an excuse? As far as I'm aware I can say whatever I goddamn please.

Quote:
brahma: whenever thereīs light (froth, me) there comes darkness along (identity) no problem identity, you been driven by deminish energies!
Great. Are you waiting for the spaceship too?
Old 09-08-2005, 07:34 PM   #53
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Leave brahma alone dudes the truth, he pumpin out some crazy hypothesis, at least the dude is creative na mean.
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 07:41 PM   #54
froth
Yacub grafted me

froth crouching tigerfroth crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to froth

Brahma is speaking almost 100 % truth without question plus the Rae stuff is classic. I have had experiences to where I know that god is real, but they required sacrifice and humility and if you arent ready to go to god and admit you dont know anything, then youre never gonna see the beauty of this whole thing
Old 09-08-2005, 07:44 PM   #55
froth
Yacub grafted me

Brahma is seeing god in everything bc god is in everything
Old 09-08-2005, 10:32 PM   #56
brahma
Banned

brahma grasshopper

yeah! iīm not waiting on a spacedship. my life is a spaceship and i got control over the steering wheel cause god showed me how to fly this ship. of course, he is the universe i fly around in and he leads my path, but i can steer on my own... he showing me the right way if i turn wrong directions and yep. to recieve that, i just do go to him every day and work for him.
i stand up like everybody but when iīm awake i think about this and that and i hear a lil voice inside. "a fresh glass of water would be nice" and then... i go and place god a fresh glass of water on his shrine. sometimes iīm also feeling sad like "yo another day and i bet nothing changing at the end of the day,why should i stand up... oh yeah. i gotta work for money to buy food and all that. and so i stand up... sometimes i ignore this voice and wait for hours till i finally place him his "order" ... but thatīs not so important. more important is the fact that i do think on him every day, every hour at least once. sometimes for hours like recently as i replie and post these threads. iīm all focused on god. every day. i think about how i can make that change happen. i mean. i think about how can i reach the right persons to make that global change and make this world better. and thatīs also meditating over god. cause itīs he through my heart who is making me do that. making me think like that. he says: go to the board and post this or that and i do this. he sayin... drive to france and give rae a letter and i do that. others post stuff coming from their ghosts like "how many wu albums you have? " or " who is your favourite in the wu?" or ordinary stuff like that..or stuff about movies or games or something like that. i donīt do this, cause thatīs not whatīs on my mind all the time. most time iīm awake i think on god and we work together to fullfill my dreams/his will. he donīt merlin the shit for me, cause he say that one needs to get it for self. one can realise his biggest wishes for self and when that happens, one becomes godlike. and as a godlike soul, one can get to heaven, cause thatīs the natural enviroment for godlike souls. god showing me what i gotta do, but i gotta do it for self. thatīs how he raise us. i do see god in everything. but thereīs still a difference betwen god in his origin state and the energies and beings surrounding me. thatīs just energies coming from demigod vishnu. thatīs not him for personal.
Old 09-08-2005, 10:41 PM   #57
froth
Yacub grafted me

it gets intense im still not close to perfect as far as keeping god in my mind all the time, sad to say
Old 09-08-2005, 10:45 PM   #58
brahma
Banned

brahma grasshopper

come again on this .. i donīt understand that ^
Old 09-08-2005, 10:51 PM   #59
froth
Yacub grafted me

when you were talking about thinking or keeping your mind on god, i had a span of three days or so where i was focused on god the whole time but i started seeing coincidences and god everywhere to where my weak mind went back to doing stupid shit again. it was intense and now i feel like bc of selfishness i turned away when i had a real opportunity. but i am getting better. my main point was that it is exciting and intense when you walk with god
Old 09-08-2005, 10:53 PM   #60
Identity
Ishmaelic

Identity grasshopper

It's amazing what the mind can do to itself...