news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-05-2009, 08:17 PM   #1
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Jewel discovered on Jewel album cover

Its ill how the most simple artwork can reveal the most about an artist. Take Pieces of You for example. Jewel laced his album cover with a subtle but obvious gem. You see, this is a Jewel album, yet she deliberately makes Jewel the defining piece on the cover. Bigger than her name, even bigger than the fuckin album title. That is what you call respect. She wants her listeners to understand that she representin' dolo, but she has not forgotten how she attained her notoriety in the first place. That is the jewel of Jewel. Matter of fact, Jewel is listed as the artist, it is only starring Jewel...if that makes any sense. God damn this bitch's humbleness is monk-like.... And peep tha godess even bending down (nh) so you get the full effect of the Jewel name. I cant believe it took me so long 2 figure it out...........

My Top 5 Jewel Affiliates go like this...

Tori Amos
Nelly Futado
Warcloud
John Mayer
Shabazz The Disciple

sorry, I couldn't help it.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 08:24 PM   #2
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what?
Old 01-05-2009, 08:27 PM   #3
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

jus beatin dead horses for my own amusement

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 01-05-2009, 08:28 PM   #4
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

catching these phenomenon in the height of their popularity

Old 01-05-2009, 08:35 PM   #5
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wow.

B Rock taking his Wu Corp Legacy to new lows. Youre like the George Bush of Wu Corp legacys.
Old 01-05-2009, 08:37 PM   #6
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
Wow.

B Rock taking his Wu Corp Legacy to new lows. Youre like the George Bush of Wu Corp legacys.
I know, I'm so embarrassed, and the really shitty thing for you is I'm not leaving January 20.

Old 01-05-2009, 08:41 PM   #7
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
I know, I'm so embarrassed, and the really shitty thing for you is I'm not leaving January 20.

LOL. D-Black 0 \/\/ |\| 3 cI
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 08:41 PM   #8
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post

My Top 5 Jewel Affiliates go like this...

Tori Amos
Nelly Futado
Warcloud
John Mayer
Shabazz The Disciple

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 08:56 PM   #9
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
when I wrote that shit I was gonna change them all, but then I was like nah, bruh, Whers will laugh his balls off if I leave warcloud in there. HAAAAA, that's peace.

Old 01-06-2009, 12:00 AM   #10
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Did you guys hear Jewel featuring Warcloud - Who will save my rap career?

That's a crossover banga, I think the way Warcloud changes up his flow to match the folksy acoustic guitar and shill voice of Jewel is simply super-duper. It really makes me think castration might be a good idea. brilliant.

Old 01-06-2009, 12:03 AM   #11
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

Combine the threads from Wu Chamber and ya gots a hit

the concepts HELLA funny
Old 01-06-2009, 12:06 AM   #12
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

• Tori Amos
• Nelly Futado
• Warcloud
• John Mayer
• Shabazz The Disciple

There's 5 names you will never see together again unless they are all on the same plane that crashes.