news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

View Poll Results: would u hit?
fuck yea!(spits on your own asshole) 10 41.67%
fuck no! 14 58.33%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-06-2009, 01:43 PM   #121
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
i say the CIA has something to do with this. they the only ones with the resources to create such a secondary. they tracking the behaviour of wu tang fans, cause they all tend to be rebellious.
dont let Palehorse read that

dude already looks over his shoulder all day long
Old 01-06-2009, 01:43 PM   #122
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Again, i'm not sure The Agency could conduct such an operation.

Only one man has such resources.

And even he is ruining his life (and the lives of others) in the process.

It's not healthy.

Get well Style.

Old 01-06-2009, 01:46 PM   #123
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you see i dnt think its style, jus because of the lack of glitter in those vids mini made. remember the turnip artwork, now if it was covered in glitter then i would believe that this secondary was style's work.
Old 01-06-2009, 01:46 PM   #124
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

but would that girl/ guy "bush", be into a strap-on with ms. rza? cause i might pay for that...
Old 01-06-2009, 01:47 PM   #125
16th_Chamber
300zx TT!!!

16th_Chamber drunken masta16th_Chamber drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLIION JENSEN View Post
that broad with the ripped jeans, 2nd from right, looks good, meh...
please don't talk about my lesbo sister like that.
Old 01-06-2009, 01:52 PM   #126
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
I just fucking realised Style has been using Ms RZA's account this whole time.

This is fucking diabolical.

I've got to tip my hat to him.

He's still a psychopath though.
What do you mean hes been using my account?

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
Old 01-06-2009, 01:52 PM   #127
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

I imagine him going to a job interview would get uncomfortable real quick

"So Gavin I see you graduated High School in 1991"

"Attended some college courses soon after"

"Took an extended trip overseas"

"attempted at starting your own business"

"But thats all I have until 2007"

"What have you done these last 2 years?"

"Lets see here...battle rapped with Africans, neglected my son, made internet videos to australians"

"But your 36 years old..."

".....NAW i mean I got all these plans for in the future I got this cell phone thing going thats to complicated to explain...but its gonna make millions"
Old 01-06-2009, 01:53 PM   #128
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It just seems that way.

Style will always find a way to post here.

Old 01-06-2009, 01:53 PM   #129
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16th_Chamber View Post
please don't talk about my lesbo sister like that.
sorry, which part was it that upset you ?? that i called her a broad or i said she looked good ??

let me rephrase then....that dyke in them ripped jeans look busted...
Old 01-06-2009, 01:55 PM   #130
Longbongcilvaringz

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
I imagine him going to a job interview would get uncomfortable real quick

"So Gavin I see you graduated High School in 1991"

"Attended some college courses soon after"

"Took an extended trip overseas"

"attempted at starting your own business"

"But thats all I have until 2007"

"What have you done these last 2 years?"

"Lets see here...battle rapped with Africans, neglected my son, made internet videos to australians"

"But your 36 years old..."

".....NAW i mean I got all these plans for in the future I got this cell phone thing going thats to complicated to explain...but its gonna make millions"

haha

"I got this jumpsuit thing nah mean"

Is style the epitome of the unsuccessful old but pretending to be young black entrepreneur?

Old 01-06-2009, 01:56 PM   #131
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
It just seems that way.

Yeah, I guess so.... well I found out the the other day... when he used GENERAL WISE'S account........

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
Old 01-06-2009, 02:56 PM   #132
pep
rockin old ponys

pep iron monkeypep iron monkeypep iron monkeypep iron monkeypep iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by iove View Post
this needs to b a t shirt
Old 01-06-2009, 03:11 PM   #133
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pep View Post
this needs to b a t shirt
With glitter. Loads of glitter.
Old 01-06-2009, 03:29 PM   #134
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
It just seems that way.

haha

that guys a fucking nutcake
Old 01-06-2009, 03:31 PM   #135
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple View Post
thats a pretty gay fantasy....freakazoid
would fit right in with your life queer