news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-07-2009, 06:28 AM   #16
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

yousa bitch made faggot, y twist and edit my posts and werd n shit...
theres real niggaz, and bitch niggaz, bonerfarm jerkawrist is the worst type of bitch nigga! what happened to thye 40 minute convo we had where u came crying to me to leave u alone, talkin bout u aint ever did nuffin 2 me, oppologizing liek a fuckin fag over n over n over and asking ''Y WAS ACTIN LIKE THAT" on sum real female she motional shit.... ur a bitch ass crikey!

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 06:41 AM   #17
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I voted yes on the vat thing

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 06:44 AM   #18
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

whers the poll/thread?

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-07-2009, 06:50 AM   #19
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

in the vat section of the forum

Old 01-07-2009, 06:51 AM   #20
hectis
Vic

u can see it on this thread the 2nd post

Old 01-07-2009, 06:52 AM   #21
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

im not vat or vet for that matter, oh, so i see wat hes sayin about me making a thread in the vatican under my cousins accmt... sad puppy. what is it about me that attracts all this aussie hate?

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-07-2009, 06:54 AM   #22
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

apologise to you?

for what?

LOL

where did i apologise to you?

you fucking bum you got caught out for taking this shit serious and now you make up bullshit to save face

you came to talk TO ME

lol acting like i apologise to you

i make no apology for calling you illiterate and a bum and a fucking homosexual you wet back

"if they knew shit they wouldn't be puerto rican"

take that cock in ya behind beotch
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 06:56 AM   #23
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

oh god here we go with the fabrications, y are all aussies such fuckin liars DAMN!

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-07-2009, 07:01 AM   #24
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL fabrications?

i posted the ENTIRE conversation

LMAO @ you not being man enough to admit i didn't apologise for jack shit

28 years old and can't admit something

what a fucking sad unemployed non-contributor to society you are WHEN YOU LIE TO THE INTERNET ... LYING ON THE INTERNET?

LYING ON THE INTERNET?

besides nobody cares if i apologised or not and you're only lying to yourself because i know i didn't say sorry and so do you and lying to yourself isn't healthy
Quote:
Old 01-07-2009, 07:04 AM   #25
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

wtf? aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh whut ever, fuck am i doin arguin with ur faggot ass any way... keep fabricating u fag, i'll play the back and watch u!

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-07-2009, 07:07 AM   #26
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha, yeah, skampoe gets like this a lot.

He is a very angry young man.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 07:08 AM   #27
The Hound
Fuck the King

SKAMPOE says:
its over pal u ruined our e lationship lmao
SKAMPOE says:
aussie fags

SKAMPOE says:
SKAMPOE says:
aussie fags
SKAMPOE says:
SKAMPOE says:
aussie fags

SKAMPOE says:
SKAMPOE says:
aussie fags

SKAMPOE says:
SKAMPOE says:
aussie fags

SKAMPOE says:
SKAMPOE says:
aussie fags

SKAMPOE says:
SKAMPOE says:
aussie fags

SKAMPOE says:
SKAMPOE says:
aussie fags

SKAMPOE says:
SKAMPOE says:
aussie fags

SKAMPOE says:
SKAMPOE says:
aussie fags

SKAMPOE says:
SKAMPOE says:
aussie fags

SKAMPOE says:
SKAMPOE says:
aussie fags

SKAMPOE says:
SKAMPOE says:
aussie fags

SKAMPOE says:
SKAMPOE says:
aussie fags

Quote:
Old 01-07-2009, 07:11 AM   #28
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

lol, dats a good one ''E LATIONSHIPS'' lmao wat has the webz come too...

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-07-2009, 07:28 AM   #29
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Skampoe, you're good in my book.

But you cant still be pretending you never get mad on the internet?

You're top 5 dead or alive....

STYLE
Ironman
General Wise
Skampoe
Cigar from Ice Water Inc
Old 01-07-2009, 07:32 AM   #30
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

yea, the time i offered to kill style in real life hehehe dat was sum

lol

but this here, this is just benny lava actin out for me gettin in his ass NOHOMO too many times... and ofcourse mr back rapeman is gonna come cheer in his faggyfriend's coenuh!

For the GenChat pervs