news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-12-2009, 05:41 PM   #151
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
Art, when did you last get laid?

Be honest now.

lol, going through a drought. honestly, probably end of august begining of september.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 05:42 PM   #152
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I just hope the charm and humour which Art exudes on the interwebz translates into real life.

Player.
Old 01-12-2009, 05:44 PM   #153
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 05:45 PM   #154
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ironman, do you hate your own race because of the stereotypes and imagery that they contribute to in the media.

(you have a small penis)
Old 01-12-2009, 10:57 PM   #155
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
i completely slept on this thread, cause someone type up what it's about? briefly, anyone noteworthy comments.
its it about blackula, cause he has a purple-brown hue to her vagina.
thanks.

It's basically about ilz joining the royal family of WTC.... And ms rza wanting in too. which is a definant "yes"!

Other than that, beatz the shit outta me but its been a fun one so far.

I unno, ilz is a natural shit talker, she definantly hooked up with the right clique

Shout out to all the jokerz, lol @ the haterz in this thread (green an red team, cept tsa he's kinda funny... lookin that is.)
Old 01-13-2009, 01:35 AM   #156
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilzPotent View Post

and last but certainly not least.. thank you nahki

always a pleasure...........

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 02:05 AM   #157
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
lol, going through a drought. honestly, probably end of august begining of september.
ouch, keep your age hidden its better that way

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 02:21 AM   #158
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
lol, going through a drought. honestly, probably end of august begining of september, of 2002.
I feel for you, man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 02:23 AM   #159
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I feel for you, man.
might not wanna get TOO close with the feelin, Art's liable to bust one in your eye

fuckin tickin time bomb and shit

I'd be scared to shake his hand

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 11:00 AM   #160
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
When Ilz says she's Purple she's talking about her Varicose Veins.
Cept I don't have those. I'm Puerto Rican, I don't think we get those. My mom is 63 and she doesn't have wrinkle or vericose veins. Besides is that all you got? No other type of joke except calling me old? I could understand if I never posted anything this close up.

No wrinkles, as a matter of fact, I am pretty easy breezy beautiful on some covergirl shit. No makeup either. It make TSA's old joke and your dickriding pretty lame. Come original. Tell me I look ethnic. Make fun of my supple bottom lip. Say I have frog eyes. .... You got nothing? Lame fag. Post your pic. You're probably a skinny acne ridden nerd.

CONservative goverMENt

Last edited by ilzPotent; 01-13-2009 at 11:04 AM.
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 11:02 AM   #161
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

hahahahaha.

Take this piss out of my supple lips....

Youve got supple lips, faggit.

I posted pictures, faggit.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:05 AM   #162
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

*scrambles around looking for the pics of palantine which he sent me because he couldnt figure out how to post them, which i quickly photoshopped to make him look really red, and then posted*

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 11:06 AM   #163
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

hahaha.

I would have said it was more an orange than red.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:07 AM   #164
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

post it here and now... lets go blow for blow faggit. I'm going to teach you how to be original instead hanging on TSA virgin balls.

I'd annihiliate you. Bring it douchbagger... post your pic.

EDIT*

OH YOU'RE GINGER? AHAHAHAHAH EVEN BETTER.

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 11:09 AM   #165
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Remember when i posted that awesome diss thread along with those photos?

Golden age of the corp.

Look at these faggits now.

I can't find the pics on my photobucket, but i am sure there are multiple copies on my hd.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote