news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-13-2009, 10:11 AM   #166
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

He's the one in the middle.

Found this gem also.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 10:13 AM   #167
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

No, faggit, he made the whole picture orange, faggit.

It's in the profile thread, faggit.

Get your supple bottom lip over there, faggit.

Old 01-13-2009, 10:13 AM   #168
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

Middle? Left or right? hmp cock menu ehh?

UGH, He should post it. He has so much to say about me looking old. Show me how young and hot you are Senator.

You sound like you are one of those boys that are bitter cause you could never get the pretty ethnic girl. Now you're dumping your unfounded self hate on me. I've written short stories about boys like you.

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 10:15 AM   #169
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Do you honestly think Im serious, faggit?

Im joking, faggit.
Old 01-13-2009, 10:15 AM   #170
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms

and you're chubby? lol

Joking is 2 or 3 times, thats all you got. You come with nothing else. Wait you also have a double chin but I don't think thats funny.

CONservative goverMENt
Old 01-13-2009, 10:16 AM   #171
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I want steak.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 10:17 AM   #172
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Why the middle?

Theres only 2 people?
Old 01-13-2009, 10:19 AM   #173
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahah he looks like hes got a liver infection.

yellow nigga, get your fluffy ass haircut yellow nigga
Old 01-13-2009, 10:19 AM   #174
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

I think that your buddy is nuts and the implication could be that you're the dick in the middle. I could be wrong though.

Hair? thats the least of his worries.. look at his eyebrows.

CONservative goverMENt
Old 01-13-2009, 10:22 AM   #175
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha at people still ragging on Palantine for getting a fake tan on holiday.

Give it up doods, this guys had it already LOL.

Give the guy a break LOL

Actually.... NAH ahahha, let him have it lol.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 10:24 AM   #176
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilzPotent View Post
Cept I don't have those. I'm Puerto Rican, I don't think we get those. My mom is 63 and she doesn't have wrinkle or vericose veins. Besides is that all you got? No other type of joke except calling me old? I could understand if I never posted anything this close up.

No wrinkles, as a matter of fact, I am pretty easy breezy beautiful on some covergirl shit. No makeup either. It make TSA's old joke and your dickriding pretty lame. Come original. Tell me I look ethnic. Make fun of my supple bottom lip. Say I have frog eyes. .... You got nothing? Lame fag. Post your pic. You're probably a skinny acne ridden nerd.

lol.easy breezy cover girl....aint heard that one in a while.......

that supple bottom lip is quite sexy I must say.......

and the eyes are like pools of seduction.........

Illz you put most of those cover girls to shame....trust....

and before you fellas get your panties in a bunch, I am just showing some internet affection to a very beautiful Boricua, one worthy of carrying on the
Taíno heritage.

you guys are lucky she does not put on her warface and start scalping some of you dudes..........

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 10:28 AM   #177
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

I'm rude to alot of people. Not really to Senator though, I really can't recall ever joking on him. He picks on me like I ignored him in kindergarten.

I'm annoyed at his lack of creativity. TSA calling me ugly or old is a joke, I mean, have any of you ever really looked at him? I know its horrendous, I look away eventually too, but to constantly use his lame joke to diss me is wack. Be creative. Photoshop me with a fucking poncho and call me ugly betty. Just be creative.

CONservative goverMENt

Last edited by ilzPotent; 01-13-2009 at 10:30 AM.
Old 01-13-2009, 10:33 AM   #178
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

tsa called someone ugly? hahahah
Old 01-13-2009, 10:33 AM   #179
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

That fake tan was expensive.

Shit is gully.

Pat, can you get radio 1 i player over there?

Im listening to The Prodigy from last night. Mef, Bloc Party, Public Enemy.

Shit Is Real.
Old 01-13-2009, 10:34 AM   #180
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i always thought senator was the one on the right