news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-13-2009, 10:35 AM   #181
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

na, nigga.

I posted another picture too.

You been beating off to the one on the right, faggit?
Old 01-13-2009, 10:37 AM   #182
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
That fake tan was expensive.

Shit is gully.

Pat, can you get radio 1 i player over there?

Im listening to The Prodigy from last night. Mef, Bloc Party, Public Enemy.

Shit Is Real.
Radio 1 i player?

Not sure what that is mate, i can stream internet radio and shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
na, nigga.

I posted another picture too.

You been beating off to the one on the right, faggit?
hahaha

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 10:37 AM   #183
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

nah i just have less respect for people that can't grow beards
Old 01-13-2009, 10:39 AM   #184
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

on another note.........go grab this shit from your local bootlegger...

shits goes hard!

original Lo-Lifes......recognize bitches!

Brooklyn breed...Brownsville trained

Decepts and Lo-Lifes forever!

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 10:39 AM   #185
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Pat, just radio1 Zane Lowe show from last night. Prodigy Takeoever. Fuck knows what streaming and all that bollocks mean. Just listen to it, if you can.

Nicky, Im sitting here with duh gully beard right now.
Old 01-13-2009, 10:41 AM   #186
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'll check it out.

Need to decide whether i want to se Prodigy when they come here.

Still i two minds.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 10:42 AM   #187
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

There new stuff aint that great.

But worth it for the old shit and the fact it'll fucking nuts!
Old 01-13-2009, 10:45 AM   #188
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

from those pictures you look like the classic orange speckled englishman who can't grow facial hair.

im impressed....but its still not that same.

i feel like i dont even kno you now
Old 01-13-2009, 10:46 AM   #189
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAKHI the SOLORIAN View Post
on another note.........go grab this shit from your local bootlegger...

shits goes hard!

original Lo-Lifes......recognize bitches!

Brooklyn breed...Brownsville trained

Decepts and Lo-Lifes forever!
I saw him at Studio B and my friend almost got into a brawl with Keith Murray and his camp for getting fresh with me. (In a gross dirty pervy type way)

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 10:48 AM   #190
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

i seen immortal technique in this movie called This Revolution (Rosario Dawson's tits are huge btw).

anyway, what a homo...his mustuche game is fucked up. Fuckin chubby cornball with a spanish nose.
Old 01-13-2009, 10:51 AM   #191
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

as much as I like Murray he does roll with alot of nutjobs....

but THIII that's my man since the days of Ralphies Kid's.....damn those were the days...super trife, always low life.........

Old 01-13-2009, 10:52 AM   #192
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
i seen immortal technique in this movie called This Revolution (Rosario Dawson's tits are huge btw).

anyway, what a homo...his mustuche game is fucked up. Fuckin chubby cornball with a spanish nose.

I seen that movie it was kinda lame except for IT's part....

Old 01-13-2009, 10:53 AM   #193
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

but her titties were looking humongous were they not???
Old 01-13-2009, 10:59 AM   #194
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

this is true..........

Old 01-13-2009, 11:07 AM   #195
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

i love that bitch....ever since she played the slut in that movie KIDS