news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-13-2009, 11:16 AM   #196
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol.............

I guess those wallpapers made your day?

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 11:19 AM   #197
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

got me off to a good start. i didnt like her blond braids in taht movie tho...lucky she's got those mammories.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:22 AM   #198
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

HAHAHA.....

Um btw tooch - you have me shifting side to side in my chair after reading that... very nice.

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 11:28 AM   #199
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

iiiight I am off to watch "RockNRolla" before going to work....

as usual Illz it is always a pleasure to read your words.....muah........

estancia hermosa

Old 01-13-2009, 11:31 AM   #200
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

oh and Nicky I have a whole wallpaper pack of Rosario if you want it

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/182855683/Rosario_Dawson.rar

Old 01-13-2009, 11:33 AM   #201
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms

thanks Nahki - don't work too hard.

CONservative goverMENt
Old 01-13-2009, 11:38 AM   #202
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAKHI the SOLORIAN View Post
oh and Nicky I have a whole wallpaper pack of Rosario if you want it

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/182855683/Rosario_Dawson.rar
wow, another fan. Nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilzPotent View Post
HAHAHA.....

Um btw tooch - you have me shifting side to side in my chair after reading that... very nice.

whatever Lola wants, Lola gets
Old 01-13-2009, 11:57 AM   #203
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

This sum bullshit... Im still waitin' for my name to be money green

sexism
Old 01-13-2009, 12:33 PM   #204
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ilzPotent is cute.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 03:36 PM   #205
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

this thread is gold....my abs hurt cant sotp laughing at some of the shit IllZpotent is saying....you got jokes mama LOL

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 04:13 PM   #206
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilzPotent View Post
Cept I don't have those. I'm Puerto Rican, I don't think we get those. My mom is 63 and she doesn't have wrinkle or vericose veins. Besides is that all you got? No other type of joke except calling me old? I could understand if I never posted anything this close up.

No wrinkles, as a matter of fact, I am pretty easy breezy beautiful on some covergirl shit. No makeup either. It make TSA's old joke and your dickriding pretty lame. Come original. Tell me I look ethnic. Make fun of my supple bottom lip. Say I have frog eyes. .... You got nothing? Lame fag. Post your pic. You're probably a skinny acne ridden nerd.

Im fallen in luv... Oh shit thats never happened on wucorp... I aint even popped my xtc yet.

Ilz is a str8 up fox.... We should get married......*flicks wrist and glances at the air king*

Should be high as fuck by 4:20 ilz. For real marry me. i got skrill we'll go to vegas an honeymoon tonight.... i know a broad on the strip with all the coke and e u could possibly want.!!...

haaha, no for real your gourgeous... Dont worry i wont creep u out about the shit forever like some of these cats.

Snapples right this thread is funny as hell.
Old 01-13-2009, 04:26 PM   #207
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

Quote:
Originally Posted by SICKA! View Post
Im fallen in luv... Oh shit thats never happened on wucorp... I aint even popped my xtc yet.

Ilz is a str8 up fox.... We should get married......*flicks wrist and glances at the air king*

Should be high as fuck by 4:20 ilz. For real marry me. i got skrill we'll go to vegas an honeymoon tonight.... i know a broad on the strip with all the coke and e u could possibly want.!!...

haaha, no for real your gourgeous... Dont worry i wont creep u out about the shit forever like some of these cats.

Snapples right this thread is funny as hell.

LMFAO@ i know a broad on the strip with all the coke and e u could possibly want.!!...

What in sam hell?

Glad I could oblige snapple.

CONservative goverMENt
Old 01-13-2009, 04:30 PM   #208
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

no for real some girl from highschool....i dont know if she can get coke like crazy. I know they got ebombz and meth but i dont touch meth. Just dosed like 2 bombz tho. Ima be high as hell within an hour so yeah, prolly the last your gonna here from me tonight. Time to go find some pussaaaaay..... Haaaha, peace out fam
Old 01-13-2009, 05:23 PM   #209
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

siccckaaa whaatup bebe! LOL dropping bombs over there...get busy sicka oh man last time i dropped bombs was at some KTU freestyle shit...been a while

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 05:29 PM   #210
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

Liiiiight tit up......smooooke tit up