news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Wu-Latino

Old 01-07-2009, 07:57 PM   #1
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Who are these people and why are they photoshopping themselves into the hood?

WHy are they greenscreening themselves onto a hood background
Old 01-07-2009, 07:59 PM   #2
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAahHahaHAHahahHAHAHAHHahah!! 11

AHAHAHaHahahahHAHAHAH!!!!!! LMAO!
Old 01-07-2009, 08:06 PM   #3
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If I had to choose between photoshopping myself in the hood or actually going to the hood, I'd choose photoshopping too.

I hear there is crime or something there.

And various angry minorities.

I learned that from this site.

I don't want to get my "shine" "ganked".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 03:27 AM   #4
andy_gza
85 %ER

andy_gza grasshopper

^^ co-sign
As a matter of fact I have been being promised for years through the medium of music that many men intend to "peel my cap" I won't pretend to know what that means but those men sounded quite angry whilst issuing theyre intentions..
Old 01-08-2009, 03:42 AM   #5
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

people who never lived in the hood think it is the place to be, those who lived in the hood know better

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 03:44 AM   #6
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I blame rap; these rap artist are showing a fake image and making it look like it is the place you want to be (well the ones who do that anyways)

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 06:18 PM   #7
Crookshank
MORRIS BLACK FAMILY

Crookshank grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
people who never lived in the hood think it is the place to be, those who lived in the hood know better
THANK YOU! The only positive aspect of the hood is the freedom of pretty much doin whatever the fuck you want. Even so there's the police to watch out for.
Old 01-09-2009, 06:24 PM   #8
Crookshank
MORRIS BLACK FAMILY

Crookshank grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post

better yet, why do you have a poster with their name on it in your sig?
Old 01-10-2009, 07:29 PM   #9
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

oh shit...
Old 03-12-2009, 06:40 AM   #10
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member

WuLatino- MANGANI crouching tigerWuLatino- MANGANI crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post

First of all, you calling this "the hood" tells me you ain't from the hood. Second, they're from Washington Heights. If you've seen WH, you'd know it looks ten times worse than that nice lookin neighborhood in the background. THIRD, this picture is from like 2005 of dudes who aren't even a group anymore!
WuLatino- MANGANI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:42 AM   #11
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Loooool!

Peace Ghost
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:43 AM   #12
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member

And by the way, that's 203 E 175th St, Bronx, NY 10457.... Roly Hardware
Old 03-22-2009, 10:46 AM   #13
Mr Zaius

Mr Zaius grasshopper

203 is not the hood...

lol I lived on 192nd street and nothing ever happened.
Mr Zaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:31 PM   #14
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Zaius View Post
203 is not the hood...

lol I lived on 192nd street and nothing ever happened.
203 is the building number, not the street. That's 175th.