news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-07-2009, 10:15 PM   #31
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you can make up that im a virgin online to gain points in virtual drama
you can make up that i enjoyed looking at your ass
you can make up that im a galapagos pidgeon

this is the internet, you can do whatever

IN REAL LIFE, you spread your legs and took snapshots of your naked ass, gooch, inner thigh, and if the suckton of your anus wasn't so fierce your bozack.

butt naked in a wutang pose, then you showed everyone online so that you'll be safe from me making fun of your naked, naked, naked, naked, naked, naked, naked, naked, nude, naked ass.

pussy is on clearance in 09, if i can get a 36 year old man on wutangcorp with no wife kids girlfriend(assumed) in a 1 bedroom apartment covered in microwaveable burritos to spread his butt naked taint for over 5 billion internet users then i wouldn't underestimate my ability to do so with regular real life women that don't suck in their ass in the line of pressure.

all im say is because i bullied you online you will never....ever...ever...EEVER..EVER EVVVVERR be able to run for public office.

I keep telling you this isn't safe for you. For a straight year i let you run wild like a child in the water, and now look at your condition

LOOK AT IT

LOOK AT IT!

LOOK AT IT!

LOOK AT IT!
Old 01-07-2009, 10:19 PM   #32
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is a guy that's too nervous to post his face.

just imagine, he didn't feel safe or comfortable posting his face but the PRESSURE
the RAW PRESSURE was so RICH that his POSTED HIS NAKED ASS BEFORE HIS FACE.

maaaannn. You will never run for Dog Catcher because of Wu-tangcorp...you will never achieve again.

this isn't a "oh let me rebuttal" comeback, this is a real life discussion of the state of mental DISTRESS this website brought you to.

this is real life, your naked ass is all over the internet for the rest of eternity and you will, because of this humiliation to your tribe, never, ever, ever,ever EVEN IF YOU WANTED TO run for public office.

im going to the gas station. this is too much.
Old 01-07-2009, 10:23 PM   #33
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha, atleast i wasn't searching for that picture you little burnt match looking faggot. kid, i dind't have to make up that you were a virgin. you are the one in your posts showing your knowledge, or lack there of, of the female body. but who cares about that. everyone is a virgin at some point in their life. what's more important is that you were looking for a picture of my ass. that's right, the ass, inner thigh and gooch of a 36 year old man with no wife, kids, girlfriend who lives in a 1 bedroom apartment and microwaves burritos.

listen man, just come out already. nobody respects you now, it isn't possible to respect you less if you tell everyone that you are gay.
Old 01-07-2009, 10:29 PM   #34
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

what is going on? do you really think your gonna earn ppls affection back by saving your ass (lol get it) with text?

atleast post your dick faggot lol, your finished, not on wucorp but in the professional world.

your siblings kids might see this one day.
Old 01-07-2009, 10:41 PM   #35
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
your finished, not on wucorp but in the professional world.

your siblings kids might see this one day.

6.8 billion people in the real world
1,189 people (most of which are probably secondaries)on wu-corp possibly saw my ass.

yeah, i'm really worried, kid. this website can't help wu-tang's career, i doubt it's going to hurt mine.

and it's funny you anal wart-cheeked faggot, i posted that almost a week ago, and for some gay reason, you are the only one that has mentioned it since. and my experiences on wu-corp and in real life have not changed at all since my ass was seen by the wu-corpians
Old 01-07-2009, 10:44 PM   #36
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

as i was buying a delicious mountain dew orange soda mix i remembered something.

i remembered the CONTEXT by which you spread your asshole at a grain camera online

you wanted....to make peace........you offered me you naked body.......for peace......

..and...

.......and....

...got laughed at.....
Old 01-07-2009, 10:49 PM   #37
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Vaccum View Post
6.8 billion people in the real world
1,189 people (most of which are probably secondaries)on wu-corp possibly saw my ass.

yeah, i'm really worried, kid. (<-frustrated anger)this website can't help wu-tang's career, i doubt it's going to hurt mine.

and it's funny you anal wart-cheeked faggot,(<-hatred, anger) i posted that almost a week ago, and for some gay reason, you are the only one that has mentioned it since(<-false attempt at relief). and my experiences on wu-corp and in real life have not changed at all since my ass was seen by the wu-corpians(<-false attempt at self assurance)

LOL remember when you spread your asshole and sent it to me as an offering of peace, then typed a paragraph explaining to me that it's not the best asshole in the world but your done fighting and you wanna have peace and heres the ass. the offered it in a graining stock camera platter with one hand holding the sign where you professed that you love me

ok blackula was atleast getting sexual pleasure, you didn't even get the peace you reached out and sucked in for.

wow

wow

peace

your naked naked ass and any shot at a public career

dashed.

dashed

dashed, art you have denting your real life doing this.
Old 01-07-2009, 10:52 PM   #38
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

google them shits son.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:56 PM   #39
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

i guess when i offered tsa a picture of my naked hairy pimpled-ass as a peace gesture, he didn't get the sarcasm. tsa, do a lot of men offer you their ass as a sign of peace? is that why you didn't realize that it was a joke?
Old 01-07-2009, 11:02 PM   #40
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
I hear you've been searching around looking for a picture of my ass. I just want to know one thing.

Is it everything you dreamed of?

ok, i admit, it's not the best out there. i know i'm old and it's a little hairy and it might have a few pimples on it. oh and there's that mole on my left cheek, but please don't mistake that for poop. i know how when there's naked pictures of men on wu-corp, you like to focus on poop.

now, since you've been asking all over the wu-corp for a picture of my ass, i want you to know, you can do whatever you want with this picture now. i do want you to know, however, that i am not gay. feel free to bust a nut all over that picture if you wish, but i just want you to know that just because i posted this picture for you, it doesn't mean that i have feelings for you in any way. just consider it a peace offerring, buddy. i know how hard you have been trying to hunt this down. and maybe if you're lucky, NickTooch will write you some poetry one day.(?)

one more thing, tsa. with all the hair, pimples and moles, you have to admit that my ass still looks better than this...

Old 01-07-2009, 11:05 PM   #41
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

sarcasm? now you're gonna use the blackula 7 months later lie about the situation?

the text is right there. no sarcasm sensed, just naked sweaty paranoid HEAT.
Old 01-07-2009, 11:05 PM   #42
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

i still ♥ u, TSA. goodnight, sweetie pie. ☻
Old 01-07-2009, 11:09 PM   #43
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

lol, yeah, that wasn't sarcasm. i really sent you my ass in exchange for peace. i wouldn't double your food stamps for you in exchange for peace. i'm on the internet, son. can i call you son? i know your daddy left you and you are still looking for a father figure. anyways, son, i don't think this is real life. so i don't care for peace or war. it doesn't mean anything to me on here. just like i'm not worried that you are going to destroy my life over a picture of my ass. but if you can please do. and tell me right now, how long it will take. if i wake up tomorrow, is my life over? just give me a time frame, that way i can give you credit for it.

or is my life already over because i am 45 and not married with no kids and i eat burritos?
Old 01-07-2009, 11:23 PM   #44
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

Art, you posted your naked ass on wucorp.
Old 01-08-2009, 01:00 AM   #45
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa