news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-08-2009, 10:12 AM   #16
Ninja
ADEPT

Ninja drunken mastaNinja drunken masta

well i sed that cuz everyone wa spicking on england so i thought id repesent =D

naah but forreal.... i kno no ones got a word in this world.. forget america.. the world... all these countries with democracy.... fuk that.. there aint no democracy in this worlddd... thats just a word to keep ppl happy htinking they've got a say in this world or watever...

thats y there r elections ans shit... cuz they keep ppl happy as they think theyve got a say ... but fuk that.. they aint got nothing

PRESIDENTS ARE NOT ELECTED........... THEY ARE SELECTED by the illuminati

think about.... look when george bush (current presidents father) when he was president he introduced the world to his idea A NEW WORLD ORDER.... and then how the fuk did his son (current president) gte the job??? he's a bumb hil billy from texas with bullshit education.....

you think bush worked hard to get into power????#

NO!!!!! he was selected to carry on the work hwihc his father left.... TO HAVE ONE NATION CONTROLLING THE WORLLD..... THE NEW WORLD ORDER

they dont give a fuk what ppl say..

Last edited by Ninja; 01-08-2009 at 10:16 AM.
Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 10:15 AM   #17
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

werd. How Bush got into office was SHADY as EM.

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 10:17 AM   #18
Ninja
ADEPT

Ninja drunken mastaNinja drunken masta

PRESIDENTS ARE NOT ELECTED........... THEY ARE SELECTED by the illuminati

think about.... look when george bush (current presidents father) when he was president he introduced the world to his idea A NEW WORLD ORDER.... and then how the fuk did his son (current president) gte the job??? he's a bumb hil billy from texas with bullshit education.....

you think bush worked hard to get into power????#

NO!!!!! he was selected to carry on the work hwihc his father left.... TO HAVE ONE NATION CONTROLLING THE WORLLD..... THE NEW WORLD ORDER

they dont give a fuk what ppl say..
Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 10:39 AM   #19
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

go to KTL with your wack faggot conspiracy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 10:40 AM   #20
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

Jeb Bush, his brother, was the brains behind the bull, Florida order a recount of the ballots the last minute because "ballots were miscounted." GET THE FUCK OUUTA HERE. Only draft dodging, Cocaine using, no good speaking skills president we've ever had.

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote