news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-08-2009, 08:06 PM   #91
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
Cuz i use comon sense u sheep

not saying stupid things am i like that giraffe bullshit

i speaking of shit whihc is possible.... why cant this stuff be possible???
and the proof?? past and present obsticles that have taken place...

such as Alex jones (whos actually got footage of important ppl going to a ceremony while they are chanting infront of a fire
www.infowars.com his website- CHECK IT OUT

another thing is israel--- it is sed in the holy book Quran the that antichrist (dajjal) will rein from israel
now if u open ur mind a little and look at whats happening in the world today,,, ull see america is making thier forces stronger around israsel.... if u check it out most countries around israel they have american military forces located...
WHY???
so when the antichrist does come.. he will be untouchable with the forces around him..

but for rel dan i can understand what your saying... but you seriously think there is not one chance in this entire fuck up world this shit cant be true???

and what ive sed it just the tip of the ice berg!!!
Look, I can't say that there isn't "one chance" that some of it isn't true. I can't say that about anything.

I can only base decisions on common sense what I know.

I'm just saying that there is no real proof. I don't think that the United States and Israel base their foreign policies on the teachings of the Koran.

I think our government is fucked up, and that there are corrupt people in it. I think that is the case with all governments in the world, but essentially, it is carrying out, or at least attempting to carry out, the best interests of its people. And in the grand scheme of things, I would venture to say that America's is better than most.

I think George W. is an idiot and an ineffective president. BUt I also honestly believe that he did what he thought was best for our country.

I think that people have a great deal of control over their own destinies in America. A black man from a single parent family is our president.

And I think that our government, as well as most governments accross the world, are too bumbling and ineffectual to actually achieve and carry out the massive conspiracies that people suggest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 08:17 PM   #92
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Dan Takin The Ninja Really Pickinn The Ladies Up In This One Dan Haha
Old 01-08-2009, 08:20 PM   #93
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bwaaahahahah
Old 01-08-2009, 08:21 PM   #94
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sicka why are you in the jokers anyway you queer....?.... you should be running lonesome... like a real man!... peace bru!

Old 01-08-2009, 09:23 PM   #95
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

i unno its shifty's crew i had to be down cuz we some of the oldest....forum is better too. u should kick it dog its the same just no wasted space. we cool like that
Old 01-08-2009, 11:19 PM   #96
Ninja
ADEPT

Ninja drunken mastaNinja drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
I think George W. is an idiot and an ineffective president. BUt I also honestly believe that he did what he thought was best for our country.

I think that people have a great deal of control over their own destinies in America. A black man from a single parent family is our president.

And I think that our government, as well as most governments accross the world, are too bumbling and ineffectual to actually achieve and carry out the massive conspiracies that people suggest.
Have you all seen the southpark episode about barack obama and the other senitor Macain?

http://www.southparkzone.com/episode...ast-Night.html

Now the way media fuks with its audience... how it shows obama and macain to be rivals infront of the public but behind doors they r 1 team!!
how do u kno that shit aint happening?

another thing im my opinion is that the new president being black is has been chosen by someone to lead america for them...

look at in the film Deep Impact.. there's a black president.. and in other films aswell... its like the medi is showing us whats gonna happen but we're all taking it as a fantasy thing... its all fairyland.. it wont happen--- thats how the media is protray whats really happening!!

Anoher thing, did you know that george bush and barack obama are distant relatives???

source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daxnUMUnolc <- A MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

isnt that like a coincidence?
now in my opinion.... barack will cary out the orders from now on... as bush had to go cuz he spennt all the terms being president... and so someone else had to be chosen to carry out the duties!!!
lol
Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 11:23 PM   #97
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

^ wow

Old 01-09-2009, 11:43 AM   #98
Ninja
ADEPT

Ninja drunken mastaNinja drunken masta

Alester Crowley!!!
Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote