news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-09-2009, 06:05 AM   #16
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Are you calling me a fucking liar faggit?

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 06:14 AM   #17
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Alcohol: 550
Marijuana:
LSD: 1750
MDMA: 1450
Mushrooms:
Salvia:
Heroin:
Cocaine:

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 06:17 AM   #18
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Why the fuck is my weed score so low? MDMA score is about right.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 06:23 AM   #19
SickT
Pretty Toney

SickT iron monkeySickT iron monkeySickT iron monkeySickT iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Why the fuck is my weed score so low?
Yeah i thought the same thing.
Old 01-09-2009, 06:41 AM   #20
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
Are you calling me a fucking liar faggit?
it is what it is...
cutn' heads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 07:27 AM   #21
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm 200% certain this mother fucker is a fucking cop.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 08:19 AM   #22
Ninja
ADEPT

Ninja drunken mastaNinja drunken masta

Your Scores
Alcohol: 1075
Marijuana: 450
LSD: 1250
MDMA: 1000
Mushrooms: 900
Salvia: 700
Heroin: 575
Cocaine: 500
Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 08:28 AM   #23
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Alcohol: 850Marijuana: 600LSD: 1950MDMA: 1150Mushrooms: 375 Salvia:150Heroin: 175Cocaine:125
Old 01-09-2009, 08:41 AM   #24
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
I'm 200% certain this mother fucker is a fucking cop.
so what if i was?
Old 01-09-2009, 08:44 AM   #25
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This is Wu Tang, faggit.

blow it a ya nigga's, blow it at the cops too

I get racial profiled if I listen to Dog Shit too loud.

And Im white, faggit.

Imagine what its like for duh bruddahs.
Old 01-09-2009, 08:46 AM   #26
cutn' heads
mic fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
This is Wu Tang, faggit.

blow it a ya nigga's, blow it at the cops too

I get racial profiled if I listen to Dog Shit too loud.

And Im white, faggit.

Imagine what its like for duh bruddahs.
well, im no cop. if i was i wouldn't have time to sit around and bullshit with you faggots all day...
Old 01-09-2009, 08:47 AM   #27
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

someone just saying the word 'cop' makes me soooo angry.

You saw what they did to Martin?
Old 01-09-2009, 08:49 AM   #28
cutn' heads
mic fury

lawrence?
Old 01-09-2009, 08:51 AM   #29
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Oh.

thats right.

they all look the same to you, dont they?

have you even listened to Dead Prez.

i listen to that shit er'day (when my parents go out)
Old 01-09-2009, 08:51 AM   #30
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Alcohol: 475
Marijuana: 300
LSD: 1325
MDMA: 625
Mushrooms: 675
Salvia:250
Heroin: -250
Cocaine:100