news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-09-2009, 03:56 AM   #1
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger
Default Forward Planning:

I just got e-mailed this at work, it made me chuckle so I thought I'd pass it on.

These workman are instaling bollards to stop nurses parking on the pavement outside the Royal Hospital in Belfast.

They are cleaning up at the end of the day.

How long do think it will be before they realise they cant go home?

Boss_Digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 05:32 AM   #2
Tyler Durden
You are not your job

Tyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken masta

I love shit like this.

I work in construction so I see crap like this all the time.

Pretty soon this will have a big red FAIL sign above it

Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 06:18 AM   #3
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Hahahahaha
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 08:57 AM   #4
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

theyll probabaly just try and reverse though one of the gaps and scratch the shit outta their van... and get stuck lol... that would be good.

no pics of what happened int he end lol?
Old 01-09-2009, 11:00 AM   #5
SKANK HILL
STOP lowy protectors

SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thgrandmantis View Post
How long do think it will be before they realise they cant go home?

wouldn't you assume they'd exit the same way the came?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
SKANK HILL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 11:01 AM   #6
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^what are you talking about?
Old 01-09-2009, 11:03 AM   #7
SKANK HILL
STOP lowy protectors

SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

they didn't just build the posts around the van

the van obviously got there somehow and that's exactly how they'll get out

i donno i'm pissed and i'm basing my comment off this

"
theyll probabaly just try and reverse though one of the gaps and scratch the shit outta their van... and get stuck lol... that would be good."

I DON'T KNOW
Quote:
Old 01-09-2009, 11:05 AM   #8
Tage
John W. Henry

if you could see straight youd realise that the only way to get that van out, without going between the posts... theyd need a crane lol... and i doubt thats the way they got there...

its only 5pm here so i havent hit the beer yet

Old 01-09-2009, 11:05 AM   #9
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny Lava View Post
they didn't just build the posts around the van
Actually, that's exactly what they did.

And the whole point of this thread.
Old 01-09-2009, 11:08 AM   #10
SKANK HILL
STOP lowy protectors

well why the fuck woul they build posts around a van?

5pm?

what the fuck

it's 4:08 AM
Quote:
Old 01-09-2009, 11:10 AM   #11
Tage
John W. Henry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny Lava View Post
well why the fuck woul they build posts around a van?

5pm?

what the fuck

it's 4:08 AM

1 - thats the entire point of the pic

2 - im not austrailian am i you drunk fuck
Old 01-09-2009, 11:12 AM   #12
SKANK HILL
STOP lowy protectors

looks all the same from thiss angle
Quote:
Old 01-09-2009, 12:00 PM   #13
NIKLZ
दीर्घबौद्धॐबौद्शिवा

NIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venoms

^

Good post 7th, some funny shit!
NIKLZ is offline   Reply With Quote