news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-09-2009, 09:20 PM   #16
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Ghostlaced,
I already did this thread topic a while back, and it got moved to the classics sections. That was before the forum crash though, I believe, so I guess the thread is gone. Anyway, your version of the topic will not be a classic, cause you're a jabroni.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 09:24 PM   #17
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Ghostlaced,
I already did this thread topic a while back, and it got moved to the classics sections. That was before the forum crash though, I believe, so I guess the thread is gone. Anyway, your version of the topic will not be a classic, cause you're a jabroni.
Old 01-09-2009, 09:29 PM   #18
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 09:31 PM   #19
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Here's Ghostlaced:

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 01-09-2009, 09:32 PM   #20
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

for all those who dont know thats a Cheshire Cat
Old 01-09-2009, 09:40 PM   #21
check two
N.I.

It's a dodo bird, you freak of nature.

Quote:
Old 01-09-2009, 09:41 PM   #22
Dokuro
Banned

i was talking abou mine shit stain you give a fuck about you i only have this to discribe you

Last edited by Dokuro; 01-09-2009 at 09:46 PM.
Old 01-09-2009, 09:47 PM   #23
check two
N.I.

lol Dane, you get less respect on this forum than a one eyed house fly.

Quote:
Old 01-09-2009, 09:55 PM   #24
Dokuro
Banned

true but i still have more peas then you
Old 01-09-2009, 09:58 PM   #25
check two
N.I.

^ Ok, you got me with that one.

Quote:
Old 01-09-2009, 10:02 PM   #26
Dokuro
Banned

due yuor know were nere eD's level i played tic tak throw with the best this site hade to offer now you have bord me
Old 01-09-2009, 10:04 PM   #27
check two
N.I.

As soon as somebody understand's what you're saying, get back to me Corky.

Quote:
Old 01-10-2009, 01:38 AM   #28
NIKLZ
दीर्घबौद्धॐबौद्शिवा

NIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venoms

NIKLZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 01:51 AM   #29
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post

^^^

yo whoz da elephant in the door there

ONGH

just playin Skamp..the look on your pumpkin there is priceless. It must of been Poppa Johns dbl cheese and chicken coming up the steps? lol
hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha oh shit hahahahahahahha
go head yooooo, im surprised u were able to type all that b4 ur fuckin arrffrrytuhss started to ACTIVATE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
I feel like the animal being abused on this magazine cover

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I WASNT EXPECTIN THAT TO HAPPEN HAHAHAHAHHA

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 04:01 AM   #30
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post

*Fixed*

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote